FT:Prakash & Ashok enter in2 major tiff in 'Kairi'

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

FT : Prakash and Ashok enter into major tiff in 'Kairi'

As earlier reported, the Shashi-Sumeet Mittal Productions show, "Kairi" is set to witness some dramatic moments, with Ashok, ex husband of Imarti Devi throwing in a challenge to her for entering the Imarti Niwas in next 24 hours. He was forced to make this challenge as Imarti Devi is adamant about not allowing him an entry to her house.

Further in the show viewers will witness, Ashok winning the challenge and entering into the house. It is further revealed that Ashok is the actual and legal owner of Imarti Niwas. This revelation does not go down well with Prakash, the eldest son of Imarti Devi. He will plan to threaten Ashok and his family, for which he hires some goons.

During a heated argument between Ashok and the goons, Prakash will be shown losing his cool and raise his hand on Ashok. A shocked Imarti Devi will reprimand him for his actions and will support Ashok even though he has failed in his responsibilities as a husband. The said episode will be aired during next week.

Link :

http://www.filmitown.com/2012/12/01/prakash-and-ashok-enter-into-major-tiff-in-kairi/

Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It is obnoxious to suggest that the looser husband of Imarti owns the house.  He left the house in debt.  I can't believe the Gaul of imartis husband.  No wonders she hates him.  I hate it that this pathetic Suman is back along with her looser father in law.  

But I guess this show is ending so I will just enjoy ambi anuj, sajni and imarti and ff the rest.  I loved it when imarti calls ambi anuj laadli biwi.