by Aashi
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5AAGf3rwYA[/YOUTUBE]

by Charmee
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFFH1WASGno&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

by Tanu
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55k8CzKo60&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

by sajan_kash01
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gfBSzNOcxE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

let me know if u want your VM to be included here :) 
Edited by .MohitzPari. - 11 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Birthday Siggies by creative fans :D 

Avis 

let me know if I m missing ur stuff! 

aashizin thumbnail

From Aashi (aashizin)

Mohit many many happy returns of the day . Mohit i feel short of words when it comes to you , on your special day i m wishing u from bottom of my heart , u r sweetheart and wonderful person may your all wishes and dreams come true , may god shower his choicest blessings on you ,you are truly a Gem with golden heart , your genuine nature always touched our heart, ,wishing you all gr8 things in your life and hope this day will bring you lots of beautiful surprises which will make  you happiest  , hope you have wonderful time i m sure you will as you have your loved ones by your side ,wishing you lots and lots of happiness and success

you have special place in our heart , and it will be always reserved , i don't know how to tell you that how much i adore, respect and love you to an extent that any kind of appreciation that comes your way make me so much proud and happy , seriously proud to be your fan ,wish you remain same all your lives , bcz we love you the way you r 

mohit i m truly speechless to share my happiness seeing u on screen once again with your rocking performance in khamoshiyan , our wait finally ended with your rocking come back as siddharth , you won our heart with your char, samrat and we r truly loving siddharth , your wonderful expressions your superb performance is treat to watch , your first entry was truly joyous to see u come back after long time , thank u so much for fulfilling our wishes and coming back , i m sure u will rock again with this char siddharth and rule over everyone's heart like u did as samrat , looking forward to khamoshiyan and you , wishing u wonderful success and glory with this show and with this char , i m sure u will , 

once again happy birthday  and always remember someone out there who is always praying for your , well being , success and happiness 

with lots of love 

Aashi

From Charmee (charmee_sammy)

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Mohit  I have so much to say about you but don't understand where to start from... Mohit may you have a wonderful year ahead.. May god Bless you with all the happiness and success.. May you get everything you deserve, and trust me Mohit.. 
as the person you are, very genuine, dedicated, hardworking you will attain that everything you deserve 

I don't know how to express in words how much i respect you, adore you and love..everyday this love n respect for you in my heart increases.. You are the most genuine, down to earth and a nicest person Mohit.. You have a heart of gold.. I respect you the most for the person you are Mohit..I only wish is you remain the same.. We love you for what you are Mr. Mohit Sehgal..a great human being, a gem.. 
Your eyes reflect the purity of your heart and your smile reflect your innocence.. Love your naughty side, love the way you tease Sanaya,  the way you irritate Sanaya.. Love your romantic side to.. I really miss Monaya and those MJHT days, monaya offscreen interviews, May you and Sanaya always live happily together.. I wish to get you both back onscreen togetherMiss sajan too loads.. I wish those days could come back.. those were the best n ost beautiful days of my life Those days might not come back, but m glad Mohit you are back..

And Mohit thank you for fulfilling our wish by coming back onscreen.. you have no idea n nor can i express in words the happiness we got to see you back onscreen.. You rocked with your brilliant performance, a come back performance as Siddharth.. You look dashing as Siddharth You stole our hearts all over again.. you are an excellent actor Mohit.. I wish is like Samrat<3 even as Siddharth  win everyones heart..you become even more popular, you attain all the success with Khamoshiyan and Siddharth.. All our best wishes and prayers are with you... Love you as Samrat, Mohit and Siddharth

And i wish i could meet you and Sanaya again.. Everytime i meet you, everytime i feel like keep meeting you both again and again.. I can't thank you guys enough for giving me the happiness as Samrat and Gunjan and also as Mohit and Sanaya you both have given.. The happiness i get when i meet you both, I remember each n every meet of mine with you two.. Thank you Mohit and Sanaya for all the love you'll gave me.. I can't thank enough you two for that.. nor can I thank enough to God for bringing you'll as Sam and Gunjan and also for Monaya, I would have not known you both, I would have not known two gem of persons.. nor can I thank enough god for fulfilling my dream of meeting my Monaya.. 
Thanks to my God and also to you two Monaya for making my life worth living..

And also for the friends I got bcoz of MJHT and Sajan/Monaya.. 
Once again a very happy birthday Mohit have a great year ahead, full of happiness and may you attain all the heights of success.. May god Bless you and Sanaya... 

Lots of love,
Charmee

From Pragya (MoNayaHolicPrag) 

dearest mohit
wishing you a very very very happy bday... As always evn with this bday i wish all your dreams come true.. You gt all the happiness and success in life.. We all are really proud to be ur fan.. Its hard to find ppl like u.. So humble, down to earth and genuine.. You are truly a gem.. Really looking foward to an amazing journey in khamoshiyan...as much as we loved samrat i am sure we will love sid evn mre.. :) 
i hope this show breaks all d records... 
Truly lucky to be ur fan.. ANd mre than love i respect u mre fr wat u r. And for what t u hav been throughout.. All positive and fresh. ANd we fans hav learnt a lot frm u.. And i am sure mre to learn.. Nt only as an actor bt as a human being.. 
You re an aaammaazing actor bt mre than that you are best for what you
are.. 
Thanks a ton fr giving us fans so much love. And always making part of ur beautiful journey.. 

Once again happpyy bday. Enjy urself and hav a blast.. And keep loving and entertaing us
with lots and lots and lots of love and hugs 
your die hard crazy fan
pragya.:)
love you..<3

From Preeti (Sajan_kash01)

3rd December, is a very special date, because today is the day we celebrate, when a star was born! A star in all the true senses,who is so sweet, and humble, and so so so much talent
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Mohit
Mannyyy Manny Happy Returns of the Day
I hope all your dreams come true and God blesses you with lots and lots and lots of love, happiness, good health & success
Looove you lots,
Preeti

From Sonia (soniasharmin89 )

Happy Birthday Mohit!!

Let the stars shy away after watching u,
let the sun envy, 
make flowers lose there colour after watching ur dazzling smile.
Let the light went off,
let the candle end, let moon to come up to lit up ur glowing face.
As u r happy today, 
celebrating the new life, let the past brighten up ur future via present.

If there is no lite,
I will burn to give u brightness.
If there is sorrow, i will absorb it to give u happiness.
If there is pain, i will took it to give u reliefe,
if there is no one, i will become everyone to support u.
I will sacrifise everything to make it the special day,
not normal,

its, after all, ur bday!
~ ! ~ Happy Birthday To U ~ ! ~ 
$ ~!~ Happy Birthday To U ~!~ $ 
    ~* Happy Birthday..happy Birthday *~   
~ ! Happy Birthday To U ! ~ 
WiSh u amany many happy retruns of d day samrat opps Siddarth! Mohit 
Wish ur all dreams comes true 
God give u all happiness of d earth & U have a greattt & blessful life ahed 
U r just rocking as samrat.oe Siddarth.& doing ur best to make us happy..& we all ur fans r really happy wid u 
Keep doing hard work & 1day ur non fans 'll become ur fans..That what i believe..& believe me..It'll happen very soon 
Wish u all gud luck dear..

And

Wishing u a very happy birthday .Enjoy this day with ur family,friends and offcourse with your love Sanaya.God bless both of u like this always.
From
Soniasharmin

From Aveksha (aveksha)

Dear Mohit,
May your birthday be filled with sunshine & smile, love, laughter & goodwill!
You are absolutely amazing as Sid in Khamoshiyaan! I always admire you for your hard work & entertaining all of us. You are the best! 
May all your wishes come true! May you be in best of health & wealth!
Keep rocking,
Aveksha

From Aaru (Aaru77 )

Happy Birthday Mohit.. wish the very best in life !!

From jyothi ( jyothi-m )

HAPPY BIRTH DAY MOHIT
  WISHING U TO HAVE MANY MORE BIRTH DAYS
  MAY GOD BLESS U WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS  AND WEALTH TO U  AND SANAYA.

kAJAR KA HALWA FOR U AND SANAYA

Edited by aashizin - 11 years ago
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

From Rukma (fend)

Many Many  Happy Returns of the day Mohit 🤗wishing u a very happy birthday baby🤗
i m really speechless when it cums to you r  a true gem who possess all the gud qualities you r extremely talented n a wonderful person who has a pure golden heart, humble, genuine hardworking always dedicated to your work ,caring, down to earth ur simplicity innocence honesty ,cuteness just reflects in you you r a rockstar my all tym fav actor you r truely the best actor in this industry we all fans r really proud of you u deserve all the best things in life n happiness in the world n may this birthday bring loads of happiness success health wealth love joys smiles may u always be surrounded my ur near n dear ones n may u rise n shine n reach height of success  may god shower  all his choicest blessings upon you u deserve the best n u will surely get it you just rocked as samrat in mjht this 2 years journey of mjht has really been unforgetable for us its all bcoz of your brilliant acting skills n hardwork the tremendous effort n improvement u put in made the character lively in each passing day u just became perfect u touched million of hearts with ur expression wonderful acting skills u stole our hearts your eyes speak volume outstanding job kudos to you n now we r realyy happy to see u back with ur new show khamoshiyan ur dng an fabulous job as siddhant keep rocking
n i wholeheartedly pray for ur success in both professional n personal life ur chemistry with sanaya is sizzling ul gave us sajan the most beautiful pair ever which will always remain in our heart for ever u both just  rock onscreen n offscreen u both r truely made for each other the most adorable heavenly januable  couple ever  wishing u both a bright future together happiness  n a blissful life ahead with  sanaya you both r just perfect together god bless you both have a wonderful  rocking n a sucessful year ahead keep smiling always u have got the best smile killer smile love your smile always be the way you r bcoz we love u just the way you are and our wishes n our blessings  always there with you both .
have a rocking birthday enjoy this day to the fullest party hard have a blast n enjoy this special day with ur baby sweatheart sanaya 
 wishing u all the very best for ur new show mohit i m sure u r gonna rock it baby 
once again wishing u a very happy birthday love u loads 
with lots of love
rukma

From tanu (snowwhite28)

22 september 2008  9pm..STAR ONE 

You enter my Tv screen as SAMRAT SHERGILLin MJHT ..but u soon become my ❤️Dil ka SAMRAT❤️. I really wish to have a life partner just like u😳😳...God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up,  who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.You are very special and you deserve the best I wish you a wonderful life filled with lots of love,happiness and success.😊 God bless you.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ❤️MOHIT❤️"

From TANU😊

From Roshni (Mohit-deewani)

hey mohit , i m roshni and I m the biggest deewani u could have , that what I believe an seven my friends 😆 I m die hard fan of yours and wanna wish best wala birthday , hope u enjoy the day to the fullest with your friends and family , you know I hav just 2 dreams becoming a doc and meeting u , it's my dream to meet and talk to you and ofcourse take a picture with you  I fell in love with u instantly seeing u as samrat , you were sooo charming , and you are a fab as Sid , bloody damn cute ❤️ and well not to forget u are definately my dream boy , you hav all qualities I wished for my dream boy , sanaya is soo lucky to have you 😳 and waise I know everyone is telling this but even I wanna say , you both should get married  you are the best actor ever , I love in masti wala samrat , serious wala samrat after leap and now loving u as matured yet masti wala Sid 😃 you rock mohit , waise I call u jaanu so u rock my jaanu ' I m more excited for your bday then mine 😆 just Jove love you , hope u hav an amazing day and your fame increase more and more and u live a long life with sanaya 
Love you mohit and HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🤗   " 

From nivriti (NocturnalBeing)

Mohit! :D

Wishing you a very very Happy and Prosperous Birthday! 

Seeing you as Samrat Shergill was a treat to my eyes, and believe me each time I saw you on screen, I liked you even more and more!

You have set a bench mark for everybody in my eyes, and up till now nobody has reach up to it!

Hope you have a long long life filled with love and happiness. And I hope you have many more to come ! 

Miley Jab Hum Tum was fun because you were there! And you ROCK! :D

Happy Birthday Once Again!

Love and Cheers.

Nivriti :D

From hina (samratrocks)

HAPPYY BDAAYYY MOHHIIITTT!!!

Many many happy returns of da daayyy!!!!🤗
May god bless u wid all u wish fr..👍🏼😳
luv u loads❤️❤️... ur an amazng actor n an even mre amazng human being-humble,down to earth, humorous,friendly,caring,romantic,understanding,approachable n wat ntt!!🤪
Irresistible luks, killer smile is wat made me fall fr u right frm da promo of mjht...🥳❤️
wish u all da success n happiness in futur.. keep rocknggg🤗🤗
enjoy ur day!!!!😎⭐️

From shreelu (sreelu.januable)

Hey MOHIT...
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY...
HOPE ALL UR WISHES CUM TRUE...
MAY U LEAD A VERY HAPPY ND SUCCESSFULL LIFE AHEAD...
MAY GOD ALWAYZ PLACES HIS HAND ON UR HEAD...
MAY UR JOYS ARE DOUBLES...SORROWS ARE QUARTERED...
NJOY UR DAY LOADS ND LOADS...
HAVE LOADS ND LOADS OF FUN...MASTI..MAZA...
LOVE U TONES...❤️❤️❤️

WITH LOTS OF LOVE...❤️
SREELU...❤️

From hifza (hifzaa)

Happy Birthday Mohit Sehgal
May this year brings u more success n happiness sweetheart
We all you like crazy ppl
Stay blessed n keep entertaining us
Lov you lov you lov you
You are the best n will remain best 😊

Edited by MSmyworldMS - 11 years ago
aashizin thumbnail

From Fatima ( HSFA)

Hey Mohit. ⭐️
Wising u a very Happy Birthday. May this Birthday bring loads and loads of happiness in ur and Sanaya's life.

U have given us the cool dude Samrat who we still remember . No one could have done a better job except you. We fall in all love with the prankster Sam of season one and adored you even more as the serious Samrat of season two. Samrat and Gunjan became Sajan our lives just because our Mohit and Sanaya potrayed it brilliantly. 😳 
Mohit its your birthday today and its not a year older but a year better. I just wanted to tell u that how much I love and adore u. Not just because u are a great actor but because u are such a humble and down to earth human being. <3<3
I have never seen people like u and Sanaya and I am a proud fan of u both.<3<3
Seeing u both I have a more strong belief in love. True love exist and you both are its living example<3
I have to mention that u are great as Siddheart as well<3

Sweet'
That's what my world
has become with you!
On this special day..
sending you all my love
to wish you happiness
today and always'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here's a gift for you

Again wishing u a very happy birthday. Have a great day <3
Love Fatima.❤️

From Priyanka (addictive_monaya)

Happy birthday mohit
I had fell in Love with you since the day I saw you first in samrat's intro promo.my love and respect for you kept increasing when I got to know more of you as a person.i feel so proud that I am a fan of a very down to earth celeb
May god give you all the success ahead in your life
All the best for khamoshiyaan
Have a rocking day
Priyanka(additive_monaya)

From Rija (gunurlove)

HELLO

Happy birthday glitter graphics

Today is the day of celebrating the life of a person who gives more than what they get, who loves more than how much they are loved ...Its...Our Most fav tv actor...a Wonderful person...very charming n handsome.. Mohit Sehgal's Birthday
On this Special day im  Sending these warm wishes to fulfill your day with Joy and Excitement To make your day Happy and enjoyable'.
Mohit Your Birthday is really a very happy day Its the day for celebration of the gift God blessed us. No doubt, you are the gift of God for us, May God take care of you... and bless you.This year is very Special for Mohit as well as for us..As after long wait of 2 years hez finally back on-screen..Mohit u were Awesome as Sidharth as u were Awesome as Samrat...hope u get more n more Success in ur future life...May this whole year would b your most amazing and memorable..hope this  year bring a news of Monaya's wedding for all of us...Aameennn...
though we are little sad for Sanaya..as her show has been off-air n wee miss Khushi like hell...i truly wish now we get to see Monaya in next show very very soon...
Wishing you a blessed birthday where the love of God fills your spirit as you celebrate your special day.
Wish You a very Very Memorable..Full of joys and happiness. full of surprises...

On this special day, I wish you continuous good health, more wealth,love and happiness.May every path be smooth for you, May every corner bring you happy surprises, May every day put a smile on your face, 
May You enjoy this Birthday with ur friends and family..and ur loved one...May every year we get to see Mohit and Sanaya together on this special day...

Prayers of your parents, relatives and friends and fans are the guarantee that you are loved by the whole world and your birthday becomes special when all of these personalities wish you with sweet wishes and gifts. I wish you always remain the star of their eyes.Many Many Happy Returns of the day GOD bless you'

These Birthday greetings are wished 
Most affectionately your way
For someone who's very nice
Deserves an extra special day,
So here's wishing every happiness
Today, especially for you,
With lots of your favourite things
In the year ahead too!

On your birthday, may you experience joy
On your birthday, may you experience love
On your birthday, may all your dreams come true
On your birthday, may all your desires be filled

As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight
As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright
As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you
And a wish upon a star, made come true

Happy birthday glitter graphics

With Lots of Love
Rija

From Shifa(chulbuli94 )

Mohit Sehgal,my jiju,Ilove to call u so  I love u &my toffee-Sanaya Irani so much !!!! I love u     not only because u r a wonderful actor but also because u r a genuine person.I want to see u with sanaya in some reality show .HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MAY U HAVE MANY MANY MORE!!!!         Shifa(Pakistan)

From Manahil (...Mallu... )

LIKE A FRESH DEWDROPS of a new day...
may GOD'S loving u hands be upon u today
to freshen ur soul & body! HAPPY B-DAY.

Its a nice feeling when you know
that someone likes you,
someone thinks about you,
someone needs you;
but it feels much better when
you know that someone
never ever forgets your birthday.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY".
The child was born,
parents were blessed
and
i am so lucky to have u
as my friend.
Happy Birthday to you

MANAHIL ... 

Edited by aashizin - 11 years ago
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

From meri (MSluvsSI)
    Hi Mohit Seghal !!

Wish you a very happy birthday !
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
May this year be your best ever.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Wishing you everything happy for your birthday.
Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.
Wishing you a happy and prosperous birthday and a sweet night of birthday dreams.
May the best of your wishes be the least of what you get.
Best wishes on your birthday and throughout the coming year.

Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
To make your Birthday a wonderful day

So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.

Another candle on your cake
Well there's no need to pout
Be glad that you have strength enough
To blow them all out!

Happy Birthday form the heart Cause that's where all great wishes start

Mohit seghal You gave us the character Samrat <3 Who gave us reasons to smile n laugh...N now as SIdharth You are again here to capture millions of hearts...very best of luck for your Show :)

I wish upcoming year brought zillions of happiness n joys in your n Sanaya s life. :) n i really really pray that You guys tie knot Very Soon IN shA Allah..

You n Sanaya makes the most hottest,adorable,januable,sweet,caring n loving Couple <3 You both made me believe in True love.You are the most cutest n perfect match I ever Saw :) 

Mohit You are not only a brilliant actor but also a genuine n honest human being <3 <3 love your down to earth personality..I had Never Appreciated  any Actor But yah you Rocks :) Keep smiling n shining ..Rule The World :) 

Never  CHange :) KEep loving our Princess Sanaya Irani always :) Take care of her n yourself <3 <3 LOve reading about your romantic gestures for your girl friend :) You are wonderful human being honest genuine loving caring n most above down to earth :) 

Stay blessed <3 <3 

Loads of wishes,
Marie <3 <3

From  --softyy--

First of all  Wishing you tons of good fortune and happiness on your birthday.Do you know what takes a lot to become? 
A great person like you are!Sooo happy for your return and your just THE BEST!!!!!Well,  I wanted 2 say that you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great!!!!!
... because you are perfect just the way you are. What can I tell about you man!!!I have my exam 2morrow n I am celebrating your birthday...wow...my physics teacher must be really happy!!!lol just kiddin...On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

There is no "I" in team but there is in BIRTHDAY, so make it all about "U".
Once again,
Happy Birthday!!!!

From shruthi (MaaNeeTLuV)

Happy Birthday, my love! May your day be super bright and super special!
Dance as though no one is watching you,
Love as though you have never loved before,
Sing as though no one can hear you,
Live as though heaven is on earth!
I Wish you a very warm and Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU  
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY 
KEEP SMILING 
MOHIT SEGHAL👏

Edited by MSmyworldMS - 11 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Credit

Neha- write up
Aashi and Radhi- b'day wishes 
Meeru and Charmee for 🤔🤔...

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Mohit

Wish you alll the happiness Mohit.. Wish your every every wish gets fulfilled.. You get all the success you deserve.. And i don't know what more should i bless Mohit.. All i know is before praying for me I pray for you, for your happiness, for your ell being.. For me YOU come before me.. 
Todays day all i want to is shower with blessings, all i want is to thank you for what all you gave..
I want to thank SAMRAT.. for making me feel that i m LIVING.. FRIENDSHIP is what you taught me as SAJAN.. LOVE is what you taught me SAJAN.. LOVE IS WHAT I FELT FOR THE 1st TIME..that was for YOU..!! MOHIT..Thank you for coming in my life..Without YOU my life is incomplete.. I wouldn't have known someone so pure, so nice, so sweet, so lovable person even exists.. Mohit i RESPECT you more than i Love YOU..In fact I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I RESPECT YOU..!! For what you are Mohit.. a genuine, a down to earth, a pure hearted, a sweet heart... You possess a heart of gold Mohit.. I love you for What YOU are as a PERSON.. your gem of a person Mr. Sehgal.. All i wish is you remain the same...!! As SIDDHARTH... You are a sweetheart..so understanding, so intense..so calm.. Anyone would want a life partner like YOU.. Mohit Thank you for coming back onscreen!

Coming back to Mohit...Thanks for the happiness, for that joy i felt when i met YOU and SANAYA.. My dream, my wish, my desire, my longing had come true when i met you both.. Thanks for hugging me when i felt shy to hug you😳 Thank you for every sweet  little gestures whenever I met you.. 😃 Meeting you and Sanaya makes me the happiest.. And the happiness i get when i meet you both, I remember each n every meet of mine with you two.. Thank you Mohit and Sanaya for all the love you'll gave me.. I can't thank enough you two for that.. nor can I thank enough to God for bringing you'll as Sam and Gunjan and also for Monaya, I would have not known you both, I would have not known two gem of persons.. nor can I thank enough god for fulfilling my dream of meeting my Monaya.. Thanks to my God and also to you two Monaya for making my life worth living..

Once again a very happy birthday Mohit have a great year ahead, full of happiness and may you attain all the heights of success.. May god Bless you and Sanaya... 

Edited by charmee_sammy - 11 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
m not radhi or aashi 😆 but res anyway