edited my b'day msg for HIM <3
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
not in mood to  read ur ramayan
Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aigooo!!!!!!!!!!! its my baby's birthday!!!!!!!!!! MOHIITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a very very happy birthday baby. love you loads and loads and loads. you and sanaya inspire me so much and bring a smile on my face everyday. a sight of yours keeps my day :) and that is all life is about. keep everyone happy :) stay happy and keep spreading that smile mohit. love you and sanaya. God Bless :) 

@pari i loved the siggie waala write-up :) aani you rock :)
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally...its the 3rd of december...Mohit's b'day..
Mohit...words will fall short to describe how important u are to us...You are a gem of a person...an extremely caring and sensible human being...a very humble and down-to-earth person...just getting to see ur smiling face makes my day...
Wishing u a very happy birthday...may u have a succesful life ahead...Hoping that ur show does good and u get all the success that u are worthy of...
And do get married soon...we are eagerly waiting to see u and Sanaya getting married...
 I still remember the amazing segments we got last year...hoping that we get atleast one Monaya segment today...
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aww i missed all the fun :( waise bhi of late, not in touch with any of my friends, miss you all!!

wanna share something, went to watch aamir's talaash. OMG what a movie its a masterpiece! such larger than life characters 😳 I was nearly in tears.

anyways, coming to our b'day boy happy b'day baby, lots of success, luck,love and happiness for the year ahead!!! love you so so much will be back with my long post later hope so

Pari can't see ur post now since m online through cell, its taking time will be back tomorrow but m sure, it would be rocking!! Great teamwork radhi and aashi <3
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .MohitKiMeera

aww i missed all the fun :( waise bhi of late, not in touch with any of my friends, miss you all!!

wanna share something, went to watch aamir's talaash. OMG what a movie its a masterpiece! such larger than life characters 😳 I was nearly in tears.

anyways, coming to our b'day boy happy b'day baby, lots of success, luck,love and happiness for the year ahead!!! love you so so much will be back with my long post later hope so

Pari can't see ur post now since m online through cell, its taking time will be back tomorrow but m sure, it would be rocking!! Great teamwork radhi and aashi <3

aahhh so finally meer is here... ohh karke karke pehle sehgal ko wish karle...

wow itna bada likha meine to sehgal ke liye ek line bhi nahi likhi

aww u went to watch talaash... kamini exam nahi hai kya??? fir paper me answer talash karti reh jaayegi...

aur prof tera paper dekh kar bolega what a masterpiece..!

meine to kuch nahi kiya say thnks to pari & aashi...

@ also give credit to charmee.. as she didnt disturb us..
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah radhi, just came back so thought to visit here lol

As for exams, well prepared for the first paper :) baaki ka dekha jaayega heheh i know you missed me that's why you msged me on fb na yesterday? i will try to be active
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .MohitKiMeera

yeah radhi, just came back so thought to visit here lol

As for exams, well prepared for the first paper :) baaki ka dekha jaayega heheh i know you missed me that's why you msged me on fb na yesterday? i will try to be active

hehehe its gud... 

dats good yaar u r well prepared...  wo to hai jo hoga dekha jata hai LOL...

yah last day i missed u a lot n evn today... yah plzz try to be active yaar..😊