I am a very strict and protective mother: Kamya

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

I am a very strict and protective mother: Kamya Punjabi

Kamya Punjabi

The tall and cute actress-cum-mother Kamya Punjabi, who is seen in DJ's A Creative Unit's Parvarrish on Sony Entertainment Television, is a woman who has done pivotal roles on television. But unlike others, she wishes to stay in the arena of television area and not get into films.

Read on to find out more about her:

Shares Kamya, "Well, it's been a month that I am doing Parvarrish. As a matter of fact, I usually don't do cameos but I took up this show just for Deeya and Tony (producers). Since they are my good friends, I couldn't say a no to them. There's one more similarity: I am more like Sweety (Shewta Tiwari) in real life. I also impose restrictions on my daughter but am also very protective towards her. Definitely, I am not at all like my character Mandira."

She continues, "I feel every mother relates to Sweety's character a lot. When my daughter will grow up I shall me all the more protective about her. Well talking about my career I would love to stick to television forever I am not much interested in movies."

All the best Kamya for your future endeavours!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, she is right. Most moms are somehow like Sweety Jee. They are strict, protective, and care so much about what we eat, wear, and basically everything that we do in life is mom's business ðŸ˜†

I like her in Parvarish 😛 but Sweety rocks the show 😆
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah, most mothers are like Sweety ji. So, not a big surprise that she is too. i would be more surprised if she was like Mandira in real life. ðŸ˜²
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFS .. Sweety's character is something that everyone will identify with.. N shweta is doing an amazing job as sweety g
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!!!😊
Kamya is doing a good job as mandira!!!!😃
and yeah most mothers are like Sweety, this is probably why many moms can relate to her!!!!😛
Shweta is doing an amazing job as Sweety!!!😛😳

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankzz 4 sharing.. nice interview... she is doing a good job in Parvraish..😳
joohi5ifyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing... Sweetyji is much better than Mandira. Mothers can relate to sweetyji Even Kamya said that she is  like Sweetyji - 'Strict' and 'protective'. Anyways Kamya is doing so well..LoveU Kamya😆

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
😆😆😆...
As expected... A typical Desi Mother... Hahahaa...
Well said, by Kamya...
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Yeah, most mothers are like Sweety ji. So, not a big surprise that she is too. i would be more surprised if she was like Mandira in real life.😲

Again you expected the unexpected...😆..
Yeah...!! It could be a big surprise for all of us... If she was like Mandira... In real life...
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Originally posted by: joohi5ifyy

Thanks for sharing... Sweetyji is much better than Mandira. Mothers can relate to sweetyji Even Kamya said that she is like Sweetyji- 'Strict' and 'protective'. Anyways Kamya is doing so well..LoveU Kamya😆

Yep...!!! Sweety's Parenting is loved by all... And Mandira's Parenting, well people are struggling to understand...😆