Posted: 11 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS...nandish for the best beta award...we r very happy...god bless u always...thank uu zee...we watch PSH for u...all the best for future..may u get many more...

Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
Congrats Nandish.All the best.U Rock..
Thank god...for not best Jodi award...
FAVOURITE BETA...NANDISH...

zee tv is sooo funny

they gave him son award

what he did till date to give him this award?

he never worked ... he never cared about any one in the family ... married his uncle girlfriend , misbehave with every one at home .. humiliate his family for new bride ... and so on

but vikram

raise adi ... took care of his family ... took care of his mom ... fight for his own people... were the one who was running his home .. took care of his sisters .

ZEE is blind and may b not watching Phir subah hogi thats why gave him that award..

Dont tell me gulki won the best BAHU award cos that will be too much πŸ˜†
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
I was thinking bus well Gulabiya won award ... hahahah for what ???
Instead of best BetaπŸ˜†, he should have won it for best husband because the show is not about him being a beta but a bedini's husband. Any ways I do not believe in these award shows. 
However Congratulations to Nandish!!! You are really doing justice to Aditya's role and I would like to award you with " Best Husband"πŸ‘ from my end for standing up with Sugni.
Originally posted by Sweet_Krishna

Instead of best BetaπŸ˜†, he should have won it for best husband because the show is not about him being a beta but a bedini's husband. Any ways I do not believe in these award shows. 
However Congratulations to Nandish!!! You are really doing justice to Aditya's role and I would like to award you with " Best Husband"πŸ‘ from my end for standing up with Sugni.

he did all the marriage drama for the family
but I didn't see him caring for them loving any one or even talking to his fav mamy
Originally posted by ronshaan

but I didn't see him caring for them loving any one or even talking to his fav mamy

come on...dear...vikram got villian award enjoy...n congratulate him...we congratulate VIKRAM..n u for vikram got best villian...we r very happy for him...
Originally posted by ronshaan

I agree with you that is why I want to confer him "best husband" title instead.πŸ˜›