NANDISH...ROCKS - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by merryface

come on...dear...vikram got villian award enjoy...n congratulate him...we congratulate VIKRAM..n u for vikram got best villian...we r very happy for him...

Oh Really !!! Congrats Varun !! He really looks authentic playing crazy psycho  scorned lover... He can pull negative roles nicely instead of romantic lover in my opinion.
Originally posted by Sweet_Krishna

Oh Really !!! Congrats Varun !! He really looks authentic playing crazy psycho  scorned lover... He can pull negative roles nicely instead of romantic lover in my opinion.

REPORTED
i dnt want to talk anything abt nandish
as they gave award for character called aditya not for nandish
how come aditya can be a better beta
can anyone plz explain me
he cheated,lied,backstabbed,schemed against his uncle who brought up him like a son
he cheated,lied and backstabbed his mother even after knowing what she thinks abt bednis and hate them as how they spoiled her martial life
now mahan adi lied to hermother constantly and convinently married sugni and rubbed her on his mothers face
ok forget abt being loyal to his mother and uncle who took care him as son

what abt MT he lied cheated backstabbed MT even after knowing her thinking her culture her customs and spoiled all of them by lieing 2 her sugni isnot a bedni only to get married 2 sugni he cheated,lied,backstabbed against his whole family then how come he can be a fav beta

some think he must be fav pati.do adi atleast know meaning and responsibilities of a husband
living eating taking shelter himself with vikrams money and even forced all his responbilities on vikrams face by using vikrams money for both of them
when he can have guts to marry a women dont he have guts to take responsibility of his wife unless vikram make him remember that they are living on his money
he tried 2 start a business but still both husband wife live with vikrams money
sugni starts sari business again with vikram money
adi gets loan coz of vikram,adi repays loan with vikram money,adi gets bail by vikram
for even taking a step both husband wife need vikram
then again accuse vikram
shame on adi andd sugni
adi is neither a gud son,husband or atleast an gud human being
hez a devil in human form
sugni is either a gud daughter,gud lover,gud wife,gud bahu except a bedni prost who sells herself whoever purchase her but shows fake attitude
gulabiya is just  ashame on name of mother and she got fav mother award
zee proved how foolish they are by giving awards to wrong characters

Edited by venesa - 11 years ago
 this is not zee's  fault venesa, these type awards depends on the audians vote and we all know how intelligent  people r ? because of these intelligent people so many criminals  in the parliament and in the state's assembly..  i  noticed that because of this voting process, most of time undeserving candidate won..   
I said this to varun and saying here too... 

Varun did not win the award of popular face but he won our hearts ... I guess that is the best award ever any one can win :)
he too was amazed to win the best villain but still em happy he did win award we all appreciate his work and when he is on screen he rocks and entertains us more then any one else !  PSH is nothing without VB ... even this forum is nothing without him

compare last week to this week and tell me which week the forum is more active ???

TVS is the life of PSH and when he will be gone we will follow him and leave PSH and ADINI FANS alone to save their great show.

I hate Nandish. he doesn't deserve that award. Zee Tv Messed up 
Originally posted by CrazyFans1

I hate Nandish. he doesn't deserve that award. Zee Tv Messed up 
... I am Going to Report.Coz..U BHASH.TO STAR(NANDISH)
LOV u>LOV u-NANDISH---
photo uploader
well every one ...
no one gave good reason why adi should get the award for best son !! so I think you all agree he doesnt deserve that award
that award should be to vikram who was the great person who took care of his family / sister her son / he protected them supported them was not selfish for them .. he was the father of TVS home.
adi got wrong award !!!