Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Zeetv awards are for characters and have nothing to do with the work of the actor. it is well known that they try to give EVERYONE an award. If there was a dog on the show, it would also get an award too. 

The character Aditya is not deserving of a best son award by a milestone. Can zeetv explain under what criteria he won? NONE. It is meaningless. I won't even congratulate the actor since he didn't win it for is acting. 
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nandish should have got bekaar beta award because he married his uncle's (father figure) love 
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ venesa     
You  reported someone why ??? even a Tvs fan bash on  Nandish but you not take any action against him or her why????
Edited by devraniharish - 11 years ago
devraniharish thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessglory

nandish should have got bekaar beta award because he married his uncle's (father figure) love 

๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Nandish not get married to his uncle's love. Nadish married only with his love Rasmi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
devraniharish thumbnail

Nandish ne Aapne Parents ke saath kya boora kiya ??/

Answer Me
Edited by devraniharish - 11 years ago
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

negetive ppl always spread negetivity...huh...whu cares what u think...whu r u...we love zee...n nandish...
merryface thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

I hate Nandish. he doesn't deserve that award. Zee Tv Messed up 

lol..๐Ÿ˜†zee tv..intelligent..love zee...u hate or love whu cares...
merryface thumbnail

Originally posted by: venesa

i dnt want to talk anything abt nandish
as they gave award for character called aditya not for nandish
how come aditya can be a better beta
can anyone plz explain me
he cheated,lied,backstabbed,schemed against his uncle who brought up him like a son
he cheated,lied and backstabbed his mother even after knowing what she thinks abt bednis and hate them as how they spoiled her martial life
now mahan adi lied to hermother constantly and convinently married sugni and rubbed her on his mothers face
ok forget abt being loyal to his mother and uncle who took care him as son

what abt MT he lied cheated backstabbed MT even after knowing her thinking her culture her customs and spoiled all of them by lieing 2 her sugni isnot a bedni only to get married 2 sugni he cheated,lied,backstabbed against his whole family then how come he can be a fav beta

some think he must be fav pati.do adi atleast know meaning and responsibilities of a husband
living eating taking shelter himself with vikrams money and even forced all his responbilities on vikrams face by using vikrams money for both of them
when he can have guts to marry a women dont he have guts to take responsibility of his wife unless vikram make him remember that they are living on his money
he tried 2 start a business but still both husband wife live with vikrams money
sugni starts sari business again with vikram money
adi gets loan coz of vikram,adi repays loan with vikram money,adi gets bail by vikram
for even taking a step both husband wife need vikram
then again accuse vikram
shame on adi andd sugni
adi is neither a gud son,husband or atleast an gud human being
hez a devil in human form
sugni is either a gud daughter,gud lover,gud wife,gud bahu except a bedni prost who sells herself whoever purchase her but shows fake attitude
gulabiya is just  ashame on name of mother and she got fav mother award
zee proved how foolish they are by giving awards to wrong characters

what ever  didnt expect this from u...
geetika22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devraniharish

๐Ÿ˜ฒNandish not get married to his uncle's love. Nadish married only with his love Rasmi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
merryface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

I said this to varun and saying here too... 

Varun did not win the award of popular face but he won our hearts ... I guess that is the best award ever any one can win :)
he too was amazed to win the best villain but still em happy he did win award we all appreciate his work and when he is on screen he rocks and entertains us more then any one else !  PSH is nothing without VB ... even this forum is nothing without him

compare last week to this week and tell me which week the forum is more active ???

TVS is the life of PSH and when he will be gone we will follow him and leave PSH and ADINI FANS alone to save their great show.

its nice u appreciate varun...learn to appreciate others also...nandish fans love nandish...how can u say they r wrong to award nandish...nandish has much more fan following than varun...r they all fools to like him...whenever n actor is liked there r reasons behind it...we r so happy he got award...we r happy for varun n narayani too...their fans will be happy...that they got award...dont really understand ur reason to hate nandish...both  r coming, learning dialogues n giving shots as they r told n going home...if we say varun doesnt deserve any award how will u feel...