Arjun

Ariya OS: Mano Ya Na Mano

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Me n my ideas...are always 'Ajeeb ' ..par kya kar sakte hain ...πŸ˜†
So i m here...πŸ˜†...with a crazy OS
This is d most craziest idea ..which came today...n i thot of writing it...
Loved writing this part...i hope u will like it as well

Riya woke up with a smile crept on her face. She turned to her side n wat shake her next was d time. It was 9 AM n she was still in bed. She ran, got herself ready , as fast as she could. All this while she was thinking the reason why he disnt wake her up. She headed for the house. She was tensed, thinking about his reaction, because, in ETF office he was only her boss and forgot d husband side of him. She finally reached the office, her workplace, the best place for her as she met d most caring person in the world here. She prepared herself to face the anger n scolding.

But to her surprise what she saw next left her shell shocked. Arjun was coming towards her dressed in a cool white TShirt wid a jacket. Arjun came near her n said:"Arrey Ri..tum aa gayi. Chalo see d latest version of this software." Ria was staring wide eyed. She cud manage to say:"Arjun Wat happened'." Arjun :"Wat will happen to me". Suddenly both of them heard a loud voice. It was Chotu. Ria gave him a smile, but Chotu(angery mode):"Ria ..is dis d time to come to office'.dis is office'Samjhi ya samjhyun". Ria again trying to understand wat is happening. Just then rathore entered wid a cute puppy in his hand:"Team ..meet Honey, my new pet'cute hain na."Now entered shree wearing a black shirt, he said:"Team enough of ur masti'..we have a case."

Ria initially though it was a prank, but then every1 was behaving so casually, that she couldn't say anything. She was actually confused. Arjun sir behaving like shree, shree as Rathore , rathore sir as Chotu and Chotu as Arjun.

Anyways, they headed towards d crime site. By 8 PM d case was solved, but ria's queries were still unsolved. By now, she was pissed off. She missed d fun tym wid Shree n Chotu. Both of them were weird today and most importantly no 1 wished her today.

In ETF headquarters:

Ria Shouted :"Enough ..wat d hell is going on here'y d hell r u people behaving so differently. No 1 wished me today n on top of it u people are on full swing to annoy me. Kya ho rha hain yahan'sum 1 pls tell me." (She had tears in her eyes).

Now Arjun couldn't take it anymore. Actually no 1 wud take it, they all loved her and cannot tolerate tears in her eyes. Ria was looking strangely on dere smiling faces. They were all laughing. Arjun came in with d cake, n dey all said:"Happy birthday Ria". Ria was shocked. Then Arjun answered her questions:"Ria ..actually we thought of making ur birthday a bit special'u keep on telling me to behave like Shree'similarly u expect Shree n chotu to b more serious ..isliye'.so we thought of giving u a small impression of life u were thinking off".

Ria:"Pls no I never meant ki u people shud change urself...i like u all for whatever u people are. Arjun u just dun talk to me'I know dis is ur idea only." Arjun managed to control his laugh, n asked her to cut d cake n celebrate. They partied for some time.

At around 11, Ariya reached dere home. Arjun was laughing thinking about ria's reaction throughout d day. Ria :"Kya hain Arjun'u again started teasing'.dun talk to me."  Ria punched him on his chest. Se then rushed to her room, posing a fake anger. Ria was standing n she felt a strong arm moving across her waist. She was enjoying it, but managed to say:"Arjun leave". Arjun very well knew how to handle her. He with his hand, shifted her hair to other side and left a trail of kisses on her neck. Ria also couldn't manage to show her angry side. They hugged each other for a while. They sat down on the bed with ria's head resting on his shoulders. Arjun again started his leg pulling session.  Arjun:"Ria tum mano ya na mano'but u were shocked actually terrified." Ria:"Shut up arjun'i was just confused..warna I doubted ki u people r playing a prank. Anyways where is my gift." Arjun was as if waiting for d moment.  He turned to her side, n said:"Madam u need a gift now'okay u will get one but I need something in retun." He tried to approach her lips saying dat, but ria interrupted. Ria:"Ur gift we will decide later but first give me mine." Ria and arjun headed towards another room. Arjun went inside alone n locked it wid ria waiting outside. Ria while waiting felt sumthing on her shoulder, it was a hand. As she turned, she screamed seeing a scary face. Arjun again started laughing. He said:"Ria tum ETF officer ho..n scary face dekhkar darr gayi." Ria:"Arjun go to hell 'I dun want ny gift." Arjun stopped her, "Arrey biwi 'gift to dekh lo."

Ria n arjun went inside. The room was full of teddy bears. A smile came on her face automatically. Arjun:"jaan today is 28 April rite'so 28 teddy bears for u. U will play with dem now n den after sum tym our princess will play with them." Ria(touching her tummy):"Acha'dekha princess'papa abhi se apko pamper kar rhe hai". Arjun kept on looking at her, while she was playing with all d teddies. Arjun in between asked her to take some rest, but she kept on delaying saying,"Its my birthday ..so u cant force me." Arjun after sum tym , came near her, picked her in his arms. She repeated :"Arjun its my birthd'" but before she could complete, arjun snapped:"No darling, it s 12 ..so ur birthday Is over 'now it is time for my return gift." He takes her to d room for d night full of romance, love and affection.

After a few hours, ria's head rested on his chest, wen he again irritated her :"Ria ' mano ya na mano..par tum dari to thi'". Ria hitted her on his chest n said:"Mr husband u win'Now happy"

Liked it or didnt liked it ...will b waiting for d comments

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yapiii me first
arjun as shree
chotu as arjun
rathod as chotu
shree as rathodπŸ˜†
it was to funny
i liked it a lot
teady bear scean was cute
amazing update
Edited by shrutisweety - 11 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...wanted to comment first but i guess shruthi was ahead...
anyways. loved the entire OS...the concept was brilliant...
I was terrified too...i wondered what was happening...
lovely change of roles and all that for Riya's b'day...a great surprise to her...

and the last romance scenes were tooo cute...28 teddies,haan...i love teddies too...cute...

tummaari rang toh mujhe bhi lag gayi!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Arjun nd his crazy ideasπŸ˜†... gud one... concept ws nice
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hayee arjun ne ria ko bevakoof banaya...πŸ˜†

she was so scared and confused by their reactions...

Chotu's samjhe ya samjhyun was superb...
arjun turned software geek...
kya idea tha boss...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

it was funny...loved their cute nok jhok...😊
Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...ye kya...ETF hi hia na ya kuch aur...lagta hai kisine jadu kiya hai...ya phir koi sapna hai...same situation of as riya after reading this...

All ETF men playing pranks on riya on her bday...omg its riyas bday...

HAPPY BDAY RIYA...

Aur ye kya aaj ke din usse rula diya...boys...aur arjun tumne to usse dara bhi diya...

KYA...KYA...KYA...riya is pregnent...wow...this is really a good news...

This os is like ...kamal ka likh hai...maza aa gaya...

Mano ya na maano...
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hehe...adla badli case!!!🀣kitna maza ata na aisa hota tohπŸ˜›

riya was surely confused as well as terifiedπŸ˜›

poor riya...literally was in tears!!!

wow...28 teddies for being 28...😊

mujhe koi choclates de de toh kafi haiπŸ˜†

thanx for the pm

Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago
alee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. hillariouss... nice stry
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
Fab idea ... :)
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: vidya.anand

awesome update...wanted to comment first but i guess shruthi was ahead...

anyways. loved the entire OS...the concept was brilliant...
I was terrified too...i wondered what was happening...
lovely change of roles and all that for Riya's b'day...a great surprise to her...

and the last romance scenes were tooo cute...28 teddies,haan...i love teddies too...cute...

tummaari rang toh mujhe bhi lag gayi!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Shruti first aa gayi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

thanks for liking d concept ..

i m glad u liked d role reversal 

Ap bhi playing wid colorful colors😊😊