Posted: 11 years ago
Where is the X factor girls...

they say girls are born with only x and x but no,  our lead females seem to have everything like  A B C but no X or X factor

pls dont mind...i tried my best to like mansi and shivani as characters but the actors have just disappointed me

...in anoop mansi scenes what i see is all fire from himoo side but mansi character seems too dull and bore to reciprocate that fire

sahil shivani ...dont even get such scenes even when they had shivi character was too idiot and did not even show single blush to have her hubby around...come on i have four years of marriage and still blush now and then when appreciated randomly but shivi character and its enacter  seems  so immune to romance and blushes the real jewel of women onscreen when it comes to Indian tv show

the girls have been incapable in striking chords with two most handsome hot hunks of tv industry

ashish kapoor never had any romantic scene in his previous show...still his costar was capable enough to put screen on fire when she came in front of him

while himoo well in his previous show he gave all hotness which was so well reciprocated by somewhat placid looking costar.

then why not that is happening in this show,,,,,,,,,,,where they are married and have ample chance to do so...and even when they are given such scenes ...fire seems to come only from hero side while heroins seems so thandi

my sis and mom stopped watching show months before  just coz girls were unbearable for them...i still watched  in hope to see some sparks fly which do fly but like id ka chaand and now extinct , now even i am disheartened

just wanna say female leads may be good actresses

but sorry they  just miss X factor ...which is most needed in time slot the show is being aired
...the male leads   have it plenty...

my plea to u dearest female leads

pls do help them at least... if u cant match  them
!!!!

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
i completely agree with u shana, i think the show could have worked if they would have chosen not so good looking men..i think both the male leads are far too good looking and hot as compared to female leads..when i watch madhubala i realize how important it is to have chemistry with ur co star..and in this case they r indeed thandi!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago
all the sony female leads are boring except priya pls i request sony channel atleast in beauty and the beast pls remove that daisy and take some good actress 
yr ryt shana..shivvi aur saahil mai tu bilkul ne lagta newly luv marriage kia hua couple hai:O:p lol
mansi n anoop phr b thora sa lagta hai d fire is dre..
buh saahil n shivi av disapoointd me:/
saahilll <3 mujhe le leteyy wit AK i swear i wud b doin romantic scenes dir ko req kerke roz roz ahaha:p AK shooo hawwttt n handshummm <3 shivi:X
Originally posted by ArhainAshish

yr ryt shana..shivvi aur saahil mai tu bilkul ne lagta newly luv marriage kia hua couple hai:O:p lol
mansi n anoop phr b thora sa lagta hai d fire is dre..
buh saahil n shivi av disapoointd me:/
saahilll <3 mujhe le leteyy wit AK i swear i wud b doin romantic scenes dir ko req kerke roz roz ahaha:p AK shooo hawwttt n handshummm <3 shivi:X

u r rt arhain AK ko dekh kar to romance apne aap phoot phoot kar nikalta hai๐Ÿ˜ณ! but shivi main koi feelings hi nahin aati๐Ÿ˜•!
LMYAM's caucus of producers, writers, editor's  and directors foundation ought  to have learnt the idiosyncrasies of their cast in order to create an excellent film. Probably some electroconclusive therapy will do them well!

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
I dnt think they r that bad.. I do c lil chemistry between Anoop n Mansi which is pleasent 2 c!! Saahil.. Well, no actress can match him!! God has made him 222 hooot!! Lolzzz!! 
Agree with u both lead boys perfect bt they paired wrong girls or cn say story has nothing special. For me ended long time before nw waiting its official ending. May b i m sounding rude bt its really hurt to see talent wasting of ashish in show. I wish ths time he will take a better project in hand. I'll always adore Ak.
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

I dnt think they r that bad.. I do c lil chemistry between Anoop n Mansi which is pleasent 2 c!! Saahil.. Well, no actress can match him!! God has made him 222 hooot!! Lolzzz!! 

Sherni the thing which u call chemistry in anoop mansi is just the script in which we are being shown then falling for each other...due to which their is some spark...but tht too comes only from himanshoo...well just cant see the needed spark iin mansi ...all thanks to person playing the role

we dont get anything in sahil shivi coz they are already shown too much in love so much so that they have surpassed the level of fire...they seem to potray the love bond of people in their forties ๐Ÿ˜†...like ok fine...yes we had it so what its so common type

wqhy i blame the lead female actresses coz its because of them people have stopped watching the show...while if u ask them they still say ...ladke to achhe hain pur ladkiyan are so boring ...my mom the biggest saas bahu viewer and rona dhona lover...finds mansi sleepy and shivani not a bahu material at all ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by mandygill

i completely agree with u shana, i think the show could have worked if they would have chosen not so good looking men..i think both the male leads are far too good looking and hot as compared to female leads..when i watch madhubala i realize that how important it is to have chemistry with ur co star..and in this case they r indeed thandi!

Mnady i totally agree with u too ...who will watch sleepy samaira and loud rishika when they have such girl as acting ka power package  like drashti dhami ...and crystal desouza in same time slot