Are not female leads boring!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by princessglory

all the sony female leads are boring except priya pls i request sony channel atleast in beauty and the beast pls remove that daisy and take some good actress 

idont know why they are not able to get good actresses with good features

whatever they bring is a kind of  either too dull girls or too loud
Originally posted by ArhainAshish

yr ryt shana..shivvi aur saahil mai tu bilkul ne lagta newly luv marriage kia hua couple hai:O:p lol
mansi n anoop phr b thora sa lagta hai d fire is dre..
buh saahil n shivi av disapoointd me:/
saahilll <3 mujhe le leteyy wit AK i swear i wud b doin romantic scenes dir ko req kerke roz roz ahaha:p AK shooo hawwttt n handshummm <3 shivi:X

what sahil shivani couple lack is a romantic script...even they could give a bit of chemistry the way anoop mansi give if cvs give them some real romance rather then making shivani run for RL and ignore Sahil ...like he is mine...wont go anywhere ...saasu maa ko patao...she is more important 😑

sahil shivi scripting just lacks romance
Originally posted by Surish

LMYAM's caucus of producers, writers, editor's  and directors foundation ought  to have learnt the idiosyncrasies of their cast in order to create an excellent film. Probably some electroconclusive therapy will do them well!

U always have brilliant ideas surishπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Havvii

Agree with u both lead boys perfect bt they paired wrong girls or cn say story has nothing special. For me ended long time before nw waiting its official ending. May b i m sounding rude bt its really hurt to see talent wasting of ashish in show. I wish ths time he will take a better project in hand. I'll always adore Ak.

Yes Havvi they should have casted some new male leads rather then ashu and himoo...if they knew what crap they are going to serve us

What a waste of my ashu and himoo

people watch the show coz of lead girls and lead boys add the flavour ...

yahaan to ganga hi ulti bah rahi hai...i am watching show coz of lead boys ...and lead girls are making it  🀒

along with the help of horrible cvs
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Idk abt other guy bt ashish had to be paired with someone more beautiful sry to say this bt true
I handt been raising this matter thibking it wuld hurt ppls consent bt yess its a true fact
@ Shana, echo your frustrations also!!😑

The name of the story is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ₯±!

To begin with, I don't think the writers had a story, they just make up some crap each day.😑 I think they believe the audience are really gullible!

Secondly, they never did a screen test to compare how the leads would look together!!!  Someone needs to be shot here!  They are totally mismatched and look out of place in each other's company!!!😑

They have two of the best looking, intelligent, male leads
who are being under-utilized and made to look dumb and dumber in each passing day!

Finally Shana you've said what I've saying since this show's inception. I find these heroines too thandi. They lack the essential word 'chemistry' with their leads.

I sometimes feel bad for the male leads, it feels they are stuck with emotion-less robots at times. The girl just utter dialogue and the scenes pass, they are unable to move me as an audience... technically with AK in the shot I should feel an inferno inside me but  with Shivani I actually feel nothing but boredom.
Originally posted by mahi0809

Finally Shana you've said what I've saying since this show's inception. I find these heroines too thandi. They lack the essential word 'chemistry' with their leads.

I sometimes feel bad for the male leads, it feels they are stuck with emotion-less robots at times. The girl just utter dialogue and the scenes pass, they are unable to move me as an audience... technically with AK in the shot I should feel an inferno inside me but  with Shivani I actually feel nothing but boredom.

mahi i just wanted to give these girls a chance...thought may be i am too much in love with manveer and guddu runjhun but yaar no ...all my patience has vanished now and i too now feel sorry for ashu and himoo

i never expected them to do such dull role after epic roles like Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh and Guddu Shukla

i miss u yuvraaj udayveer and want ashu back with same swagger in some new dhansu show...iur just do some adventure show or youth show on channel V
Originally posted by Khawaunju

Idk abt other guy bt ashish had to be paired with someone more beautiful sry to say this bt true
I handt been raising this matter thibking it wuld hurt ppls consent bt yess its a true fact

yaar beauti is not the big criteria,its the chemistry which comes by X factor   and good script which the show and its lead female lack most

the lead females may be good actresses but i am sorry to say lack X factor which these punjabi boys have in plenty...i dont say u need to match them... well  u cant but yaar at least help them😳
Originally posted by jps01

@ Shana, echo your frustrations also!!😑

The name of the story is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ₯±!

To begin with, I don't think the writers had a story, they just make up some crap each day.😑 I think they believe the audience are really gullible!

Secondly, they never did a screen test to compare how the leads would look together!!!  Someone needs to be shot here!  They are totally mismatched and look out of place in each other's company!!!😑

They have two of the best looking, intelligent, male leads
who are being under-utilized and made to look dumb and dumber in each passing day!

Agree with u big A jps...the girls lack X factor  while our  desi boys have it in plenti

come on girls i advice u ...u dont have skills enough to match them in creating X effect but dear please at least help them...

thanks to the arranged marraige mansi is shown blushing at least  when she sees anoop shirtless...but yaar its months u r just blushing and now that too seems dull and repetitive

but whats wrong with shivi does not her harmone boil when her hubby is changing shirt...seems like they spent forty years of marriage together and now are too old to have hormonal outrage πŸ˜†

or story to mash allah show me hai he nahi...writers seem confused what to write

if they really want to show difference between love and arranged then till now they should have shown some misunderstandings between shivi ashu and how they cope up with it...then they had shivi work after marraige issue...but what a crap they made her pragnent without any cosy scene ...and we have more RL shivi scene then sahil shivi scene damn it...

anoop mansi ki turtle love story that is moving at speed of snail is now making me bang my head...come on yaar cant u make them  have some marital bliss...sorry what did i say how can they show that the show belongs to alif laila days πŸ˜†