Are not female leads boring!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Khawaunju

Idk abt other guy bt ashish had to be paired with someone more beautiful sry to say this bt true
I handt been raising this matter thibking it wuld hurt ppls consent bt yess its a true fact

i agree with u 100%! its the female who should be more good looking, and if they both are at par, then nothing like it, that is why ashish and priyal's chemisry worked because of their innocent looks and the zest and spunk that priyal had.. in this case rishika might be a good actress, but lacks the x factor, she looks better with mansi as a friend but with sahil she looks more like a sister!
Sorry but I must disagree with you here!A woman doesn't necessarily have to be extremely gorgeous to put on an excellent performance when it comes to romantic scenes !Samiara is a lot prettier than Sheila Sharma who did an excellent  job with Himmanshoo in Mr. Khujili.I must say that scenes were hotter than hell, sweeter than heaven! Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
U know what?? we r here blaming the lead galz.. bt 2 b honest I don't think it's their fault!! yesss we all wanna c much more action in the show.. endless romance.. hotness 100%.. The show is becoming boring specially with so lil screen space given 2 Ashish... but the galz r acting as they r being told 2 do so.. I have been at the sets of DEK.. n honestly the actors have 2 do whatever the director tells them 2 do.. they can't move a finger without the director's consent!! how do u expect them 2 act as they want 2 n show all the sparkle we wanna c?..  we should b blaming the cvs 4 bt giving a strong storyline!! n the director 4 nt being able 2 create magic between the couples!! And yes I agree with @Surish.. an actress or actor doesn't need 2 b wooow 2 catch our attention.. the acting is much more important.. the screen presence is absolutely imp!! Cvs should wake up now.. b4 its 2 late!!  Edited by sherni_ashish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Surish

Sorry but I must disagree with you here!A woman doesn't necessarily have to be extremely gorgeous to put on an excellent performance when it comes to romantic scenes !Samiara is a lot prettier than Sheila Sharma who did an excellent  job with Himmanshoo in Mr. Khujili.I must say that scenes were hotter than hell, sweeter than heaven!

Mr. Khujli ...what is that dont know about it pls tell...is it himoos some new show ???

well  we agree or not surish the fact is nobody is liking shivi mansi and people change channel ...all thanks to poor script and very talented female leads
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

U know what?? we r here blaming the lead galz.. bt 2 b honest I don't think it's their fault!! yesss we all wanna c much more action in the show.. endless romance.. hotness 100%.. The show is becoming boring specially with so lil screen space given 2 Ashish... but the galz r acting as they r being told 2 do so.. I have been at the sets of DEK.. n honestly the actors have 2 do whatever the director tells them 2 do.. they can't move a finger without the director's consent!! how do u expect them 2 act as they want 2 n show all the sparkle we wanna c?..  we should b blaming the cvs 4 bt giving a strong storyline!! n the director 4 nt being able 2 create magic between the couples!! And yes I agree with @Surish.. an actress or actor doesn't need 2 b wooow 2 catch our attention.. the acting is much more important.. the screen presence is absolutely imp!! Cvs should wake up now.. b4 its 2 late!! 

sherni whatever i wrote i wrote after giving this show my full four months and i watched it with full heart...made siggys and edits for sahil shivani ...mansi anoop...tried to write FF and ...even tied to be positive everyday

but sigh nothing happened...cvs are dumb ...script is lethargic ...

fine dear I accept  if u say mansi and anoop have great chemistry good ...but just tell it with true heart are they comparable to RK Madhubala...or virat manvi   ...who share the same time slot...cvs have given enough screen space to their love story ...all moments and romance...but have they really given fire...enough to boost trp...No !!!

yes cvs are blame but a good chemistry always shines like diamond out of coal ...which i dont find here...anoop mansi are good but we need the best to win the race

wont say anything about sahil shivani coz they dont have anything

As for Ashu tell me where he is ...next time if signs a ghatiya show like this ...he will get a good punch from me...i may not be very strong enogh to hurt him but sure will give him a black eye .....so that he remember how much I have killed myself watching this show just coz of his wrong decision...sigh i am still watching the show  damn it!  just for him , why do i like him

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Shana my darling I luv u so much.. bt a punch in my Sher's face.. Black eye in that poor baby's innocent face??!! no waaays yaar!! he's our hero.. our prince charming!! I'm nt saying the othr couple has gr8 chemistry.. just said there could b more if the cvs used it properly!! n yaaah there isn't more chemistry btween saahil shivi coz of cvs n director!! ..the  story has lack of romance.. Lack of enthusiasm.. how can it reach our hearts?? as 4Ashu.. damn... he always reaches my heart!! even if he does ghabbar singh's role.. still he'll reach my heart!! :p 
I dun wanna gt involved in a beauty discussion bt I guess da paring should b done in a way so that there seems a chemistry between da actors even if the script is demanding sth bt still a spark is to b seen which according to me is nt visible bt yeah ashish tries to put up his best along with other cast n crew bt sometimes the pairing makes a huge diff
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

Shana my darling I luv u so much.. bt a punch in my Sher's face.. Black eye in that poor baby's innocent face??!! no waaays yaar!! he's our hero.. our prince charming!! I'm nt saying the othr couple has gr8 chemistry.. just said there could b more if the cvs used it properly!! n yaaah there isn't more chemistry btween saahil shivi coz of cvs n director!! ..the  story has lack of romance.. Lack of enthusiasm.. how can it reach our hearts?? as 4Ashu.. damn... he always reaches my heart!! even if he does ghabbar singh's role.. still he'll reach my heart!! :p 

hoga tera sher aur tu uski sherni๐Ÿ˜ณ...filhaal mujh billi  ko gussa bahut aa raha hai ...do tell ur sher...take rest...do some print ads modeling shodling and then come back on tv screen with a big bang...๐Ÿ‘

.till then we his pakka fans will be happy watching  his off screen  photos updated by u on ashish lovies ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Khawaunju

I dun wanna gt involved in a beauty discussion bt I guess da paring should b done in a way so that there seems a chemistry between da actors even if the script is demanding sth bt still a spark is to b seen which according to me is nt visible bt yeah ashish tries to put up his best along with other cast n crew bt sometimes the pairing makes a huge diff

dear me too agree with u...

.but may be its luck too...

u just never know which pairing would go hit and which go flop
Originally posted by Shana

Mr. Khujli ...what is that dont know about it pls tell...is it himoos some new show ???

well  we agree or not surish the fact is nobody is liking shivi mansi and people change channel ...all thanks to poor script and very talented female leads

Shana

Pay a visit to youtube and you'll definitely see Himmanshoo in action. You are absolutely right! These two women have poor acting, specifically blank emotionless expressions. Being in the shadow of a stunning beauty doesn't define how versatile an actor or actress is.