Music 
 Hina

Signatures and Avatars

Hina, Subbiha, Ratna, Aysha & Zaara

Videos Mixes
 Hina, Sathu, Mariam & Tanu

Thread Compilation
Hina

A special thanks to the Gauraverian family and the benlog of this forum for their continued love and support ,

Beautiful thread Hina & Co 👍🏼...loved everything u all did ❤️...especially Hina...awesome job my dear 👏

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy birthday to Gaurav.. And a massive thanks to all tne ben's who made this tgread..
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

A page from the personal diary of Gaurav Khanna

Hello everyone, this is Gaurav Khanna on the other side whom you know as Krish from my earlier show Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka.

To start with, a little bit about me. Born and raised in Kanpur where my parents reside, I completed my schooling from the city and later shifted to Mumbai to pursue MBA in marketing. After my studies, I started working in an IT firm as their marketing manager.

From my college days, I used to work out a lot. One day, as part of my normal schedule, I went to the gym for workout when one guy came up to me and asked me if I could do a cameo in his show. It was his thinking that I would fit into the role perfectly. So, without any second thought I replied in the positive. The cameo was of 5 seconds for the show One Night Stand. Later, I also did the show Siddhant.

After that show went off air, I got a little shaky about my career wondering with the thought if I could be a corporate man or a TV actor. While I was deciding on my career options, I also did few ads for brands like Airtel, Tata Indicom, Gillette, Yamaha Bike among many others.

But luckily for me, my TV career started to look up as I got the much required fame with Kumkum as Sharman Wadhwa. Then there was no looking back for me as I became very solemn about my career. Sharman's character is very close to my heart.

It hasn't been an easy journey. As is said that perfection comes with experience, I believe for an actor, the more you work, the better you get.

On the personal front, my hobbies are painting and photography. I also like to watch movies and watch international TV shows.

So, this was my journey in nutshell. Thank you for being so generous and hope you keep loving me the same as you do now.

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    Happy Birthday Gaurav!!
                       Happy Birthday Card

sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Coolest_Chihu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Gaurav..!! ❤️ 🥳
hinz thumbnail

Gaurav celebrates his b'day:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdJc_8aYYCg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
bonibright thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,GAURAV  🥳  

hinz thumbnail

Birthday is special and this holds true for both young and old. It is the day which makes you walk down the memory lane and reminisce the unforgettable moments of childhood.. We got in touch with the very well known Gaurav Khanna to share his birthday experience...

It is your birthday today, so how are you feeling?
Like any other person, I am feeling very happy on my birthday. It is a great feeling.

Which is your best birthday till date?
All of my birthdays have been best till date, none of them were bad or not celebrated. 

What is a perfect birthday according to you?
The birthday in which you are extremely happy and look forward for wonderful years to come is a perfect birthday. I feel the same right now.

The birthday which you were eagerly waiting for?
I was too busy to count the years in my life. Irrespective of anything, I was eagerly waiting for each year of my birthday.

The birthday gift that you will never forget?
All the birthday gifts which are given to me are still there with me and I will never forget any of them. Gifts are very special to me, no matter how small they are.

How are you going to celebrate your birthday today?
It is going to be a 3 day birthday bash as my friends are coming over and it is going to be a lot fun.

We wish Gaurav Khanna a very Happy Birthday.

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago