7 aum Vaguppu C Pirivu

DOTW :Responsibility

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok Since this forum is going so dull lets get ourselves geared up for a good  topic discussion...

The main theme of this  serial is how the kids are improved and developed by Stallin's hardwork and effort.
Do you think only the teachers have the responsibility to develop a child's behaviour career and conduct? Doesnt the family, society have their own responsibility in influencing a child in his /her career development.

Just discussions pls..
Edited by harhem - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww haritha ..good one. thanks of opening. Right now at work but later wud comment in πŸ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think its a reponsibilty of all to bring up a good child.. 

Since children most of the time they are in school , a good teacher is important to upbring them with good conduct and help them to develop their career.

Parents are responsible to bring up kids with moral values , good behavior and habits.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Agreed with kritukas .. everyone is involved. Children's time are divided into 2 .. one inside school and the other is out of school ... parents plays 65%, teachers 25% and society 10% ..

But like in 7C case...  they did not get much on any side. Family shows them love but not being stern some of them... school sollevae vendham
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for this thread...good work maa haritha.

Out of my 25 plus years teaching experience...( in Brunei)  I can tells this loud.

The teachers play a big role in a child's life...but  parents also do the same.

The teachers spend more time wswith the students than the parents. So defenitely teachers can influence their mind.  I have my ex students all over the globe...and  I still keep in touch with most of them.

Iam over thrilled when I hear these words from my students.. 

" teacher today I am a doctor and working in Australia./Uk/newzealand/SIngapore..and I have to thank you for making me a doctor for putting the interesting seed into my head as an excellent Biology teacher"

"teacher thank you for playing a major role in my life and making me  what I am  today"

As I write  this... infact my eyes are filled with tears...I was not only a teacher to my students but also a friend to them...Since I was teaching higher grade students...( grown ups) they used to disucss their family/personal matter with me and ask my advise. I sdtill miss my students.

In 2007 I attended one of my ex students wedding in India ..( he even changed his wedding date according to my date of arrival in India...ofcourse it was planned much earlier than his wedding date...) I can not forget that day as I was given so much importance in such a big wedding...I was treated like a celebrety in that wedding.

Anyway...thanks haritha for making me remember all the above said. 
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haritha wonderful topic

i think teachers and parents play equal part in children lives sometimes more if the the teacher is good

Teachers can notice so many things about the student that parents can't see it - i would say if the teacher passinate about their job then they want to make difference and they will reach to the parents anything important about the student and it will give the parents to another point of view

7C - i can see the teachers point of views and the kids point of view the way they are loyal to Stalin

Sum - she has different view about dealing problems and both of them doing good and it shows different personality and the teachers improve their methods too - when the girl didn't accexpt the shoes Stalin learned lesson from her eventhough Sum told the girl she took the advice in the right way

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks haritha akka for this topic
I fell teachers plays a major role and bt the same time parents also
and all there teaches parents and society plays a major role in students life
and in 7c  both sam and stallin both are caring for them bt may be here some of the students dnt get the proper love from thir parents ,in their life both sam and stallin will play a major role 
verisimilitude thumbnail
atinama..
really moved by your experience as a teacherπŸ‘... Wonderful profession .. πŸ‘πŸΌ Love my teachers 😳

As a mother I would also say the responsibility lies scattered between the school and at home. Teachers play a pivotal role as the students learn and gain knowledge from them. The development of Intellect and Social behaviour develops at the school.

At home from the parents they learn how to behave and show affection towards others. They learn the values and morals from their parents.

When these two mould a personality and present him /her before the society its the society's responsbility to motivate and provide the needed support on creating examples for their development.

All of them has equal part to play. It depends on how a child takes up the priority on all these. Child develops into a man by striking a balance from the teachings of the family, school and society

Jst my POV..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
awww atina, your students are lucky πŸ˜³ lucky to get u as teacher and lucky they did not get many sodapals from you  🀣

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amma Ratna sothappalai pathi neenga pesareengalaa????? sollidavaa...sollidavaaa... about your latest sothappal...huge sothappal???!!! See now I can black mail you ...he he he πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ‘