BV WU 3/12...saanchi n Ds's interruptions...

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sanchi the shamless bandari !!
I will be glad when this week is over its getting abit too much for me with the never ending mehendi and sangeet and yet the wedding is still a week away. why stretch it so much?
thnks khushi for life up 

sorry that u hve to watch this crap for giving the update.

cudnt tell anyone...matlab????????? it was on TV πŸ˜‘

Thanks for the update Khusi...aaj yahi hai bas...skipping the epi...thanks ki tumne hamare liye yeh sab jhela πŸ˜•

Ek J digest nahin hota tha to aaj ek hi epi mein do do gadhesar Sanchi aur J🀒

Love u
Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by roberoi

cudnt tell anyone...matlab????????? it was on TV πŸ˜‘

Thanks for the update Khusi...aaj yahi hai bas...skipping the epi...thanks ki tumne hamare liye yeh sab jhela πŸ˜•

Love u
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

its called "convenience "πŸ˜†
yeh shiv anandi ki love story deewana movie  (1992) mein kaajal aur raju ki love story ki tarah dikhayenge kya ?.usme bhi raju ka accident hota hai accident ke baad mein kajal raju bulane lagti hai to kya isme bhi anandi shiv ke accident ke baad shiv ko collector nahi shiv bulayegi ? Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
Thanks Khushi for giving the WU of such a blah episode. Your luck finally ran outπŸ˜†
Pathetic episode.
Sanchi is such a annoying and mannerless creature.just wish she disappears after ansh marriage asap.she just spoiled whole function with her ghatia act.
Also fed up with Ds's jagya jaap.
It seems Ds is not happy for anandi;bas dikhava kar rahi hai khush hone
ka.
Khushi you are a gem to have jhelofied such a yuck episode🀒. Except for few glimpse of Ansh episode everything was yuck. Thanks for the WU and my sympathies with you