Posted: 11 years ago
Today rishi gautam said "tumne ek stree ka apman karke aadi shakti ka apman kia hai"frm this we should learn an important lesson that wen we hurt,beat a woman it is equal to insulting aadishakti.in todays world it is really needed to understand the above lines. Today on sona's bday it was a treat to watch her powerpack performance.Complete aadishakti who saw wat happend and scolded indra so well. But didn't got wats the role of mahadev in this?why he left kailash? Coz indra's shrap wil go by ganesha and ahilya's by shree ram. Is mahadev's leaving kailash is only for aadishakti to create ganesha?Edited by foram. - 11 years ago
she was awesome foru  .. superb.. complete adishakthi 👏
Yes she was!
Wen she turnd to indra i thought she wil take an aadishakti form but her anger and glow on her face was enough to scold indra.
AWESOME Precap!!!!
cant wait!!
i guess the reason why Mahadev is staying aloof is so that Parvati can step in to do whats needed!
Have the same doubt why Mahadev needs to leave Kailaash??is it because Parvati have to decide what to do by all herself??Indradev chanting Nama shivay😲he should chant Mahadev's name throughout his lifetime for his all bad deeds😡 Precap Ganapathi bapa😳

Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 11 years ago
M happy that they are showing parvati creating ganesha for betterment of mankind and not becoz she is feeling lonely.
the making of ganesha , , vignaharta,, superb.. loved it  loved. it.

Yes! she made frm her body's haldi not frm mud and made a diff statue frm the one shown in last precap.Edited by foram. - 11 years ago
so they show her making him out of the haldi she used!
*phew*
i for one second thought it was Mud🤣
23 hours we have to wait 😲