My prediction for the back-story of the witch--Do add your own

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

All of you here, give free reign to your imagination:

• What do y'all think is the connection that Jeet and this Mysterious Half-mermaid share? Were they acquainted in a past life? Or does the Lady randomly take a fancy to him?
  • Is she really enamoured with him or is it something more sinister, like a revenge?

My take: Anamika is neither a ghost nor a human. She's a practitioner of Black Magic, who has managed to attain near-immortality, or a zombie/vampire-like state whereby her body is trapped in time and her soul locked within and made to stay alive. And she was probably the wife of some wealthy businessman/Landlord, who was bored with life and had an affair with a younger employee of her husband. In due course of time, she falls in love with him, but her lover gets engaged to a different girl, who he gradually begins to lean on and gets attached to. This angers Anamika and she murders the other girl. She also begins to practice black magic to keep her young lover forever tied to her through lifetimes. Disgusted with himself and unable to recover from the sorrow of his girlfriend's death, her lover commits suicide. Meanwhile, her infidelity is discovered by her husband who leaves her. Shunned by society and made lonely by her paramour's death, she uses her Black Magic to keep her in a state of semi-death till the time her lover is reborn, following which she would begin to be restored. She'd be fully functional when he attains adulthood (or whatever age Jeet of is currently). She's here with a mission---to turn Jeet an immortal like her, and bind them together unto eternity.

They could show this for beginners, and then add spice to it by linking one of Jeet's family members to her, maybe his older brother can remember her as he was her husband in previous life. ðŸĪĢ

Okies, have fun predicting!!😛

Edited by krystal_watz - 11 years ago
Ur predictions are nice.😆
I think she is a witch who practices black magic too! And that in the past life, she was a rich women who started practicing voodoo or something and then comes in jeet whom she falls in love with. However, jeet was in love with rano (or someone else even) and rejects the witch's advances. This angers her and she probably kills the girl and jeet dies in the process too... Which makes the chudail devastated. Maybe the people livin there found out about her black magic when the 2 of them got killed by the witch and then the priest would have placed a curse on her, trapping her soul til maybe jeet's new born self would do something to release it. I feel when he got out of the car in the 1st episode, he might have triggered her release. So now chudail is out to fulfill her desires that where left of in her past life...
Just my predictions for the show 😛
First I thin jA will fall in love. Obviousely.

Secondly Rano's cousin will guess Anamika is a chudail.

Rano will guess later and try to save Jeet.
Great prediction Tanasha. I loved your twist at the end. Indeed, they could show she was buried in the woods Jeet was passing by. They could do something with that mechanic as well..he seems pretty suspect. He could be an old disciple of the witch who met Jeet purposefully so that he could liberate Anamika's soul and tie her with Jeet (I think he placed something in his car while repairing it).
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Great prediction Tanasha. I loved your twist at the end. Indeed, they could show she was buried in the woods Jeet was passing by. They could do something with that mechanic as well..he seems pretty suspect. He could be an old disciple of the witch who met Jeet purposefully so that he could liberate Anamika's soul and tie her with Jeet (I think he placed something in his car while repairing it).

Yup the mechanic did seem suspicious to me as well... This serial has the advantage of exploring many possible track which is its plus point 😉
I have n idea!!! m much confused 😆
Is Anamika even a ghost btw? :S
Why do i always get a feeling Anamika is just Rano with multipersonality disorder? :S
^ðŸ˜ē ðŸĪŠEdited by krystal_watz - 11 years ago