Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 3rd December 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

3rd -Dec-2012 : 'The unfortunate story of Ahalya'

A really Bad example from the nature to experiment on "how the laws of nature
going to/has to / will  work for Living beings"

The real Gautam rishi marches back to his ashram...as he reaches the place he finds a person looking just likr him and soon realizes that it is Devraj Indr in his form.

Hearing the shout outside the house Ahalya comes out to inquire and she is shocked to see her husband and another man looking just like her husband -Gautam rishi.
Indr instantly comes back to his original form, he wears an abashed look on his face.
She gives these bahari barkam dialogues that why did he ever ruined her integrity!

Ahalya then apologies  to her husband but he refuses to listen to her.

Gautam rishi curses Devraj that he should become impotent and ugly looking!
Indr
apologies and begs him to free him from the curse as he might lose his thrown of Swarg lok. But Gautam rishi isn't ready to forgive.

Gautam rishi bashes his wife on not realizing who was so near to her that morning..whether  it is her husband or some other man in his form!

If she has become as a stone then why does she even need a human body at first, he curses her to become a rock.
Ahalya falls on his feet and explains that she never had stained her integrity. She then accepts the fate and request him the severity  of her punishment should be equal to the severity of her crime. He agrees to it and gives  a condition that her redemption  will only be complete when Lord Vishnu goes by there as Dashrat's son Ram, only after his feet touches her, she would get back her human life.

When Indr asks why is he unfair on him,
Gautam rishi says that he has done a disgraceful act cause of which the world has become impious and only Vignvinashak one can free him of it. And all the devi devtas have to suffer because of his wrong deed
He further continues that Indr has insulted Purush and Prakriti and insulting them in turn he has insulted Adi Shakti and she only she can relieve him of the curse. (poor
Gautam rishi  lost everything in one moment...little did he knew that with great power comes great responsibility!)

At Kailash Mata Parvati is alone, worried and is feelin uneasy-she has a bad feeling about something that has happened.. Then she uses her divy drishti (at last!) finds out Indra's infamous, disgraceful act and Mahadev's words.

All of a sudden she hears Indr shout her name.. Indr comes to her running.

She feels disgusted of him and asks him to leave, but he pleads her to pardon him for his mistake, She replies that he dares not to tag his sin as a mere mistake!

Mata Parvati replies "Insulting a women and tarnishing her dignity do you really think that you deserve to be forgiven! You have misused your powers as a devraj and the acquire of amrit. For these erroneous acts of urs did my Lord (MAhadev) drink poison and even Gautam rishi has done unjust to a wide who was always by his side
"
Indr again apologies to her and promises that he wont rpeat such a thing again. She replies that he needn't do as there is nothing more shameful that is left for him to do further.

Parvati ma asks Indr to get lost of there before she curse him.

Hayyee my papu has come.. ahh I so love this guy
my hero..ahem Kartikeya (even after having the responsibility  and busy schedule  of protecting the Southern region still manages practice sword fight)
Where as Devsena is drooling over him maintaining a safe distance.
She gets reminded of her real aim of staying there and recalls Indr's plan... as she thinks Minakshi gets her out of her thoughts...she advices Devsena to confess her love.
Devsena is now blushing.. when she tries to deny Minaksi informs her thtat even Murgan knows that she loves him.
Menakshi tells her that Senapati Murgan would never speak about that issue with her. thus she has to make a start!

Devsena fears if e rejects her.. Meinkashi encourages her by saying what if he accepts her!

Indr is already on it.. he is doing his penance...

Devlok Swa
rg is in chaos.. Dev guru asks all to maintain peace...now there is a question that who is going to be the sabhapati in the absence of Devraj Indr ... Sury dev initiates, but Agni dev questions what is great in him to give him Indr's seat?

Sury dev proudly say that without him no creature would be able to live.

Now everyone fight for Devraj's seat!

Dev guru calms them down, but they all vanish  and  Dev guru is disgusted to learn that the rulers of the world have such selfish minds

At Kailash Mata PArvati recalls all the words said by Mahadev about amrit and devtas.

Shiva opens his eyes...Telepathically he talks to Parvati ma that both their penance has started...and the results will be soon infront of the world.

PRECAP:

Devi Parvati is seen gathering turmeric from her skin and making an idol of her son again.
As mata Parvati dozes off the idol taht she makes gets life and is transformed into a cute chubby boy.

Thanks for reading the WU

Have a nice time
Regards
Sia

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanx in advance..seems like a good episode to watch..(me running to YT to watch)...
Talking about devi's dialouges, it was awsome the way she reacted , i was feeling like devi durga is back.first time saed devraj ne itna shocked expression diya, but have you noticed he was pleading to forgive him (infront of Rishi) because of, this curse he'll lost his postion!!! Itna kuch hone ke baad vi swargalok ke simhasan!!! And Punishment! Finally, sabke wishes pudha ho gaya saed isse kuch good changes aa jaye, and extended preview mein , bappa ke blurred pic. So, tommorrow will be a lot of surprises. Also, Thanks for the update.
Parvati was brilliant with hard hitting dialogues. It was so sad to see devtas so selfish. 
todya was addishaktis day.
sona did superb
the way the story is progressing, i dnt understand how they plan to show Mahadev beheading Bappa..he seems to know exactly how and why Bappa was created and tht he is his son..so how will the fight between father and son take place...the CVs are really confusing me...
Thanks Sia for your superb updates👏. Episode was also brilliant👏. Loved that part most where Ma Parvati became furious to Indra😡 and didn't pay any heed on his request. She was now truely Aadi-Shakti.(my humble Pranam to her) Her anger and plight symbolized the power of a woman and her sufferings.
Indra😡 ...😡
Ma Parvati will bring our sweet, little but Vighnaharta, Siddhidata , naughty brother Ganesh tomorrow . I am eagerly waiting for this... Ganpati Bappa Morya!! 
thank you for the update.
Thanks For The Update. Waiting For Tomrrow.
Loved Parvati yesterday. She was strong and very powerful with her words. Excellent performance.