Devon ke Dev Mahadev

devsena and karthikeya's love

girl25-shivafan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi friends,

I was just curious. Will karthikeya accept devsena's love proposal ? Will they show some 😊romantic scenes between the two ?

I was just imagining the way CVs might show this beautiful romantic scene ?

I hope karthikeya does some nakra first and then accepts devsena 😊. After making devsena cry, he should go take her hands , and softly propose to her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, I really want them to speed it up, and show more of that!
ritika06 thumbnail
Kartikeya is being sidelined like anything, donno why?he is hardly seen nowadays. The cvs are not doing justice with kartikeya.A good actor like rushi is getting wasted in the show.
It would be refreshing to see kartikeya devsena story but the cvs are not interested in showing it
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i want o watch the story soon though i don't like cv's making devsena apsara thing but i want to see karthikeya more
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was with Valli that karthikya had a love marriage not with devasena .
CV's are just showing South because this is being aired in the southern states also.

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jayvenk

It was with Valli that karthikya had a love marriage not with devasena .
CV's are just showing South because this is being aired in the southern states also.

Which is why they should not show Southern stories- because they are showing it all wrong. 

Maybe for viewers in North India it does not matter who Kartikeya romanced with- but it matters a lot for us. Because the Murugan- Valli romance is splattered all across Tamil Literature. 

Imagine if a serial showed Krishna wooing and cooing with  Satyabhama on the banks of Yamuna. Your insides squirm isn't it? Your mental picture gets deranged, right ? Because we have been used to equating Krishna, flute, Yamuna with Radha- not Rukmini or Satyabahama. That is the kind of mental derangement we Tamilians are facing.

I think the CVs have merely heard these names - Meenakshi, Devasena -and have not bothered to read their full stories.

And jayvenk- I have come to the happy conclusion that this Kartikeya too is another fictional character like the Meenakshi they are portraying. Just like the Meenakshi in the serial is not he goddess (despite having Malayadhwaja for a father), similarly Kartikeya too is not the God we worship. He is simple another figment of the CV"s extremely fertile imagination.

Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One thing I am curious though- Which of the brothers is finally going to get married and to whom? B'cos the CVs have shown Kartikeya as the elder son which means they are following the North indian version in which he is not married - while Ganesha is.

But if they are intent on showing Kartikeya marrying Devasena, they should have shown him as the younger son in the first place, with Ganesha as the elder son. (There are dozens of references in Sankrit literature which describe Ganesha as the elder son - Purari poorva Nandana, Skanda Purvajaya...)

• Or is each brother going to land with one wife? 
  • Or are they going to show Kartikeya married, despite being the elder son and Ganesha unmarried despite being the younger one?
  • Or are they going to cough up a sob story and show Kartikeya expressing his inability to marry Devasena at the nth minute?

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cv's are mixingall version and creating dkdm puran..i am already upset with the fact of devsena being an apsara (who is actually a goddess and is being worshiped in south and also in bengal-bihar as shashthi mata) 
i think they will show kartikeya marrying a love marriage with apsara..i don't think valli will come and the way they are showing ganesh as kid i doubt ganesh will marry budhi and sidhi 
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varaali

Which is why they should not show Southern stories- because they are showing it all wrong. 

Maybe for viewers in North India it does not matter who Kartikeya romanced with- but it matters a lot for us. Because the Murugan- Valli romance is splattered all across Tamil Literature. 

Imagine if a serial showed Krishna wooing and cooing with  Satyabhama on the banks of Yamuna. Your insides squirm isn't it? Your mental picture gets deranged, right ? Because we have been used to equating Krishna, flute, Yamuna with Radha- not Rukmini or Satyabahama. That is the kind of mental derangement we Tamilians are facing.

I think the CVs have merely heard these names - Meenakshi, Devasena -and have not bothered to read their full stories.

And jayvenk- I have come to the happy conclusion that this Kartikeya too is another fictional character like the Meenakshi they are portraying. Just like the Meenakshi in the serial is not he goddess (despite having Malayadhwaja for a father), similarly Kartikeya too is not the God we worship. He is simple another figment of the CV"s extremely fertile imagination.

Exactly varaali. it hurts me too see such twists in what is supposed to be divinely beautiful story.
I totally agree with u here. So many are already expressing that if mahadev does not behead vinayaka it will not be right.
Again here it is just one version of ganesh birth. But many are already reacting to the slight change in the track
but Meenakshi name is right Father 's name is right. But she is shown as a mortal.  Meenakshi story is not even a version.. IT IS THE STORY OF MEENAKSHI WEDDING TO SUNDARESHAN.