innsha Allah ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but lets work harder, couse i dont want hd for another year ๐Ÿ˜†
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aishoo

innsha Allah ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but lets work harder, couse i dont want hd for another year ๐Ÿ˜†

U r funny. i was under that impression till last wk. with this new track, i'm feeling a bit positive.

Aisha, I have to go out. Will talk later. GN. Nice talking to u๐Ÿ˜Š
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashne

U r funny. i was under that impression till last wk. with this new track, i'm feeling a bit positive.

Aisha, I have to go out. Will talk later. GN. Nice talking to u๐Ÿ˜Š

i know how u feel, but i give this track a month, and then we would be back to same old. have u forgotten whats happend the last year. i dont Even remember half of it ๐Ÿ˜†

bye and GN, nice talking to u after long time ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good Mrng Guys...

Am still in Yestday's HD hangover
Lahore wali Indira's Pain written all over her face, her eyes and tht tear tht rolled down
( its wierd but raat bar..tht face was going on flashing in  my eyes...Rati di's character's pain has a pulling effect. It draws us towards thm...it kind a has a contracting effect on our heart)
Tht single moment of yestday's episode was the most Heart wrenching part, while the whole episode was too emotional and touchy. Finally we got to hear Shweta's inner feelings thn just getting to knw abt her fears and insecurities which have rise to anger. Indu's crying on stage was heart wrenching too. Felt really sad for the kid, the only person who she loved left her. 

Now we have 2 ZaIndira's-  who is Indira who is Zara god knows
but whts the most sad part is...None of thm knw who they actually are!!!!
While 1 knows tht she does remember her past and has to find out abt it, but right now has a hope of new life with Rishi Future of which is uncertain at this point of the story, The other ZaIndira in lahore is completely unaware of the painful situation she is nor is Mentally Stable and Fit to take care of herself. Nor does she remember who she is, nor does she have anyone by her side. Hopefully now Indu will take care of her.

Wht will be the situation whn Lahore wali ZaIndira comes to SN whr ZaIndira is already there.
Whn Rishi told to Zara tht whtr she is Indira / Zara...he loves her. I fetl good for Zara but sad for Indira. Am really getting sandwiched between emotions for Indira & Zara. I want Happy ending to both. Both of thm already suffered a lot. But this new twist has entangled soo many feelings/emotions and relations. How would they entangle thm now. Whtever happens at tht end 1 ZaIndira would leave SN na...how and with whom god knws! Ek side Rishi & ZaIndira other side Indu and ZaIndira!!!

And wht shall be said abt Rati di...Time and again she proves her caliber and versatality!
How Fabulous she was yestday! Tht single scene where her face was shown spoke volumes...it changed 3 phases of emotions in those few seconds, frm looking out for the voice, the person singing, to her heart contracting with pain for tht kid with tear welling her eyes and thn longing wala, helplessness wala...with a tear roling down. And thn Look at tht body language- those hand movements and her walk. Excellent excellent excellent! Rati di is the finest actress who takes care of minor details with perfection in each scene. But it would be little bit straining for her to switch shooting between Zara & Indira. Not tht its difficult for her, but just Stress & Strain of doing 2 totally contrasting roles.

am still writing...

Ok now abt others

Shweta's Farewell frm the show was a very short scene. But i think it was given enough whn compared to wht happen to sumer...poor him he just vanished suddenly thn a proper scene. I did feel sad for shweta hearing her Letter words. The best was tht she left on a positive note. But the reactions to it were wierd., only Zara was concerned and tried to stop her running to serach for her. Otherside SF were just shocked very casually and thn otherside Rishi...he felt emotional and thn emotionally happy tht finally he got free frm a unwanted relation. He shd have shown some concern. But the most shocking was the very next day...he was filmily proposing Zara and with such words. I think he literally followed Shweta's words. Naik kaam mein dheri kyu!!!
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
ashne thumbnail
keep writing Nikhi, I'm reading๐Ÿ˜Š. It was a good episode. It is going to be so difficult for Rati to perform two such drastically different characters in the coming week. The only thing similar for both is the pain in their eyes. At least one knows that she doesn't remember anything, she is capable of trying to find out the gaps in her life. But the other does'nt even have the capacity for that. She is going to be under the mercy of SN people. I'm sure Indu will take good care of her, but what about the rest. I remember how they reacted to Vidith, when he was paralyzed. Indira was the only one who took care of him
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Lol Radhika...u just wrote wht i wanted to write abt 1 knwing and 1 completely unaware
and abt Rati di...how she has to perform both the characters.
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
ashne thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Lol Radhika...u just wrote wht i wanted to write abt 1 knwing and 1 completely unaware

and abt Rati di...how she has to perform both the characters.

we think alike๐Ÿ˜‰. I'm going to keep a lot of tissues with me next wk, for sure๐Ÿ˜ญ
ashne thumbnail
I'm sure the Cvs are not going to touch on this, but still - how is SN going to manage without Shwetha's income. zara is not yet married to rishi, so will she start spending for them, just like she did for the water bill. what is going to happen when LW comes. it's expensive to take care of someone like that. Also Indu has school - who will be with her. she was shown to run away many times. Now ghajini and LW will be doing such things together. I'm sure Savitha is going to be rude with her
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashne

we think alike๐Ÿ˜‰. I'm going to keep a lot of tissues with me next wk, for sure๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes yes...whn it comes to ZaIndira...i mean Rati di's characters..we think alike.

and i shall watch HD alone. As during Abhi mujhe mein kahin times, my parents scolded me a lot for getting effected by tht as they could see tears in my eyes while watching,. They gave damki tht if i continue to get affected like tht they will not allow me to watch HD.
ashne thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Yes yes...whn it comes to ZaIndira...i mean Rati di's characters..we think alike.

and i shall watch HD alone. As during Abhi mujhe mein kahin times, my parents scolded me a lot for getting effected by tht as they could see tears in my eyes while watching,. They gave damki tht if i continue to get affected like tht they will not allow me to watch HD.

Oh๐Ÿ˜”. It's going to be hard. watch some of her offscreen segments after each episode, u may feel better.