Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ashne

I'm sure the Cvs are not going to touch on this, but still - how is SN going to manage without Shwetha's income. zara is not yet married to rishi, so will she start spending for them, just like she did for the water bill. what is going to happen when LW comes. it's expensive to take care of someone like that. Also Indu has school - who will be with her. she was shown to run away many times. Now ghajini and LW will be doing such things together. I'm sure Savitha is going to be rude with her

Sab ka answer - Zara will take care of SN, whtr married or not
Gajni ko side mein chodo. Lahore wali Indira will be taken care by Indu. We might actually get to watch Indu taking care of Indira like we wished to see aft coma track. I dont think School matter would be shown. And Yes Savita would be the new vamp of the show. She is already a dual character in the show...Munna ke saamne kuch, otherwise kuch aur!
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Sab ka answer - Zara will take care of SN, whtr married or not
Gajni ko side mein chodo. Lahore wali Indira will be taken care by Indu. We might actually get to watch Indu taking care of Indira like we wished to see aft coma track. I dont think School matter would be shown. And Yes Savita would be the new vamp of the show. She is already a dual character in the show...Munna ke saamne kuch, otherwise kuch aur!

I'm kind of curious to know, if Zara will help Indu in taking care of LW😳
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashne

I'm kind of curious to know, if Zara will help Indu in taking care of LW😳

Am curious to knw abt Zara's reaction to Lahore wali Indira and wht would she do regd it.
and also want to see Rishi's reaction too. Zara might have been thinking of starting her life as Indu's mother, just thn Indu might enter with Lahore wali Indira.

( Aahh sometimes offscreen segmnts help to feel better but sometimes they dont)

And bye Radhika...i have to go now. Would have loved to talk more, as am ok now thn compared to last nite whn i literally couldnt think nor write anything. But its already late...I have to go.

Byeee...Good Nite to you and Good Mrng / Afternoon to the rest of RPians
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
U knw...its strange...i see many pathetic conditions and situations in real life at work place, whr i saw ppl cry horribly...i feel very sad but rarely got tears. But here (for Rati di's characters) thoda sa pain dekhte hi aasu aathe hai though they dont roll down, but eyes become moist and all teary LOL. but agar woh roh rahi hai tho..main bhi rone lag jaathi hu.

Anywys...Shruti was Excellent yestday! Her song brought tears in my eyes.

Byeee Radhika...Tc
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

U knw...its strange...i see many pathetic conditions and situations in real life at work place, whr i saw ppl cry horribly...i feel very sad but rarely got tears. But here (for Rati di's characters) thoda sa pain dekhte hi aasu aathe hai though they dont roll down, but eyes become moist and all teary LOL. but agar woh roh rahi hai tho..main bhi rone lag jaathi hu.

Anywys...Shruti was Excellent yestday! Her song brought tears in my eyes.

Byeee Radhika...Tc

Bye Nikhi. Even I'm like that. I'll cry watching movies, but in real life, I'm not moved that easily. I have always wondered why😕
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
New AT ! and it says no posting 😎 congo guys 🥳
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats On The New AT. (:
Last Night's Episode Made Me Cry. It Was So Sad. Poor Indu&Indria. ):
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the 53rd Ratilicious AT! 👏 🥳

But why is it saying no posting? 😳 😆
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: indianfighter

Congrats on the 53rd Ratilicious AT! 👏 🥳

But why is it saying no posting? 😳 😆

princess gone mad 🤔 
No she made this previously so she forgot to take the sign away 😆
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi and bye eveyrone...just came here to congratulate on the new AT 😃...hope we get offscreen segments of rati di on her new character soon