Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kaya123

Hi and bye eveyrone...just came here to congratulate on the new AT πŸ˜ƒ...hope we get offscreen segments of rati di on her new character soon

Hello Kaya πŸ˜ƒme to! I want to hear her views on this 
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats all here...πŸ₯³
yest eps jus loved Rati she was mindblowing...πŸ‘and choti hitler was fantastic too...πŸ‘
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

U knw...its strange...i see many pathetic conditions and situations in real life at work place, whr i saw ppl cry horribly...i feel very sad but rarely got tears. But here (for Rati di's characters) thoda sa pain dekhte hi aasu aathe hai though they dont roll down, but eyes become moist and all teary LOL. but agar woh roh rahi hai tho..main bhi rone lag jaathi hu.

Anywys...Shruti was Excellent yestday! Her song brought tears in my eyes.

Byeee Radhika...Tc

I am not a really emotional person to be honest, but yesterday my eyes became teary while watching this last part of the episode. It was so heart touching to see Indu reading Shweta's letter and subsequently crying, while still being strong enough to sing "Maa tu mujhe gale se laga le" in a convincing way. Hats off to Shruti for her brilliant acting!πŸ‘ The same goes for Rati. When that single tear was rolling down her cheek I felt as if I was standing right next to her watching her on-screen. Actually very few actors and actresses have this talent of drawing the viewer into the situation. Rati did an axcellent job in her debut in this challenging role. πŸ‘

The next couple of episodes are going to be very tough for us viewers (Ratians) as we will see the mentally disturbed lady entering SN while ZaIndira is there making love with Rishi. How will the Sharma family react on seeing the Lahore wali lady with Indu? Are they going to take proper care of her? Those questions appear automatically in my mind. I am sure Indu will take care of her, but I am more worried about the other members. As Radhika pointed out, they did not even care for their son Vidith bhaiya. Indira and Rishi were the only ones to help him out. Also it would be interesting to see if ZaIndira is going to take the responsibility of supporting SN financially, as she did in the case of the water bill. SN has no source of income right now, so the CVs should concentrate on this particular aspect rather than just ignoring it. It is not cheap to run a household with 10-12 members right in the middle of Chandni Chowk. 

Now as Shweta has left the show once for all, I am sure we are going to see Savita's character turning completely negative. She has already proven that she acts differently in front of Munna and Indu/Seher. She is going to make some drama for sure. Perhaps some rifts between Indu, ZaIndira, Rishi and Lahore wali lady? One or the other ZaIndira has to suffer for sure, and I think one has to leave SN later on. It is going to be a painful moment for us all. The upcoming track looks really promising. I just hope the CVs do not hurry through important scenes. They did a good job this week, and should keep unfolding the story at a similar pace. I am keeping my fingers crossed. πŸ˜ƒ

Please note that this comment is a general one with my views on the current situation. It is not only a specific reply to Nikhila's comment.   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaya123

Hi and bye eveyrone...just came here to congratulate on the new AT πŸ˜ƒ...hope we get offscreen segments of rati di on her new character soon

Hi and bye Kaya! πŸ˜† Yes, I hope so too...
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
You guys have said it all ! Shruti at such a young age can pull of  a emotional scene perfectly πŸ‘ After Rati and Sandeep, shruti has impressed me the most ... And ofcourse our perfectionist <3 , yaar how does she slip into such diverse characters so easily ??? Many bollywood actresses need months of preparation before they can even begin to portray a mentally challenged character , or what we are seeing RP play , and Rati di had 2-3 days ? Hats of to her brillliancy! And kudos to writers and IBD ! Indira/Zara scenes this week have been really good , sound/scenery are bang on! The Husna song is so apt for this situation I get emotional just by hearing it .. 

and omg Rishi ji proposing Zara ! Well I don't think he's doing it out of love , more over Shweta has left so Zaras turn? :/ I hope Zara doesn't accept the proposal... 

And Shwetas character has ended !!! I'm glad !! πŸ₯³ She did play a important part in moving the story forward , but Shwetha was getting so monotonous and boring πŸ₯±
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Originally posted by: indianfighter

I am not a really emotional person to be honest, but yesterday my eyes became teary while watching this last part of the episode. It was so heart touching to see Indu reading Shweta's letter and subsequently crying, while still being strong enough to sing "Maa tu mujhe gale se laga le" in a convincing way. Hats off to Shruti for her brilliant acting!πŸ‘ The same goes for Rati. When that single tear was rolling down her cheek I felt as if I was standing right next to her watching her on-screen. Actually very few actors and actresses have this talent of drawing the viewer into the situation. Rati did an axcellent job in her debut in this challenging role. πŸ‘

The next couple of episodes are going to be very tough for us viewers (Ratians) as we will see the mentally disturbed lady entering SN while ZaIndira is there making love with Rishi. How will the Sharma family react on seeing the Lahore wali lady with Indu? Are they going to take proper care of her? Those questions appear automatically in my mind. I am sure Indu will take care of her, but I am more worried about the other members. As Radhika pointed out, they did not even care for their son Vidith bhaiya. Indira and Rishi were the only ones to help him out. Also it would be interesting to see if ZaIndira is going to take the responsibility of supporting SN financially, as she did in the case of the water bill. SN has no source of income right now, so the CVs should concentrate on this particular aspect rather than just ignoring it. It is not cheap to run a household with 10-12 members right in the middle of Chandni Chowk. 

Now as Shweta has left the show once for all, I am sure we are going to see Savita's character turning completely negative. She has already proven that she acts differently in front of Munna and Indu/Seher. She is going to make some drama for sure. Perhaps some rifts between Indu, ZaIndira, Rishi and Lahore wali lady? One or the other ZaIndira has to suffer for sure, and I think one has to leave SN later on. It is going to be a painful moment for us all. The upcoming track looks really promising. I just hope the CVs do not hurry through important scenes. They did a good job this week, and should keep unfolding the story at a similar pace. I am keeping my fingers crossed. πŸ˜ƒ

Please note that this comment is a general one with my views on the current situation. It is not only a specific reply to Nikhila's comment.   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ‘ Sandy ! That is all!  Loveee reading your posts 
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PrincessAvu-

😳

Hey πŸ˜³
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kya challing? epi discussions? :)

i love the husna song yaar!