~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Rati Pandey AT 53*~ - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by indianfighter

Hi Avu (for the second time)!πŸ˜†

Yes, bas aweein hi...I had to reply after reading all those comments on the episode. πŸ˜Ž

SANDY BABAAA!! πŸ€— πŸ˜†

have to go for shopping!  will leave in 15 mins πŸ˜­
Originally posted by likaboss

it's empty πŸ˜Ž I can't decidesss what to put 

😲 u have so many siggies in your dukaan..put one or two πŸ˜Ž shall i decide for you? 🀣 

@bold - SaTi πŸ˜³πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

Yes, I agree with you. Shruti has impressed me in the few episodes I have seen her. πŸ˜ƒ And Rati is known to take things on the fly. She is the queen of acting and expressions! 

I feel the same about Rishi. He just feeling joyously free from the burden of having been the husband of a woman (Shweta) he never loved. I am also happy to see Shweta's farewell, even though the scene took me by surprise. I am not going to miss her melodrama...πŸ˜†
I didn't think of that πŸ€£ 

And I didnt mention Sejal and Rituraj ji as they are veterans , they havnt had much scope to perform but Sandeep(Baswana) πŸ˜† is my Fav after RP , and Rati toh ! Gosh !! She nails all her scenes!!! I'm always in awe after watching her  , lately how Zara was questioning herself and Rishi , and now Lahorewali Indira , words can't describe her brilliance ❀️ 

and Rishi is being toyed around with πŸ€’ Not pleasant to watch for me atleast .. 

And Shwetha , I won't miss her either ... I hope MKs character hasn't ended , he's entertaining πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

😲 u have so many siggies in your dukaan..put one or two πŸ˜Ž shall i decide for you? 🀣 
That's the problem πŸ˜† Yes please do πŸ˜³

SANDY BABAAA!! πŸ€— πŸ˜†

Noo πŸ˜­ Don't go :( 

SANDY BABAAA!! πŸ€— πŸ˜†

HI Avu! πŸ€— You are still babafying me lol? πŸ˜­ πŸ€£

Alright, shop well! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† You are not so active these days...😭
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago

I didn't think of that πŸ€£ 

And I didnt mention Sejal and Rituraj ji as they are veterans , they havnt had much scope to perform but Sandeep(Baswana) πŸ˜† is my Fav after RP , and Rati toh ! Gosh !! She nails all her scenes!!! I'm always in awe after watching her  , lately how Zara was questioning herself and Rishi , and now Lahorewali Indira , words can't describe her brilliance ❀️ 

and Rishi is being toyed around with πŸ€’ Not pleasant to watch for me atleast .. 

And Shwetha , I won't miss her either ... I hope MKs character hasn't ended , he's entertaining πŸ˜†

Sandeep B has always been my second favourite after RP. πŸ˜ƒ I think the veterans are doing their job as expected. πŸ˜† I am not enjoying CVs' portrayal of Rishi either. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Regarding MK, I think they will bring him back to the light to let us know about ZaIndira's past. If they have ended his role, I must say that was a very cheap and useless way of doing itπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...he just ran away from the police force in the jungle, and that too with a bullet injury...πŸ˜†
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago
MK escaped so fast nah πŸ˜† 
Rahils doing a damn good job at playing a villain I must say! 

Feeling so sad for Zara πŸ˜’ And Lahorewali Indira always brings tears to my eyes ... 

When will Ila Bedi ji give us happiness 

MK escaped so fast nah πŸ˜† 
Rahils doing a damn good job at playing a villain I must say! 

Feeling so sad for Zara πŸ˜’ And Lahorewali Indira always brings tears to my eyes ... 

When will Ila Bedi ji give us happiness 
When the show has ended...🀣

I am not a really emotional person to be honest, but yesterday my eyes became teary while watching this last part of the episode. It was so heart touching to see Indu reading Shweta's letter and subsequently crying, while still being strong enough to sing "Maa tu mujhe gale se laga le" in a convincing way. Hats off to Shruti for her brilliant acting!πŸ‘ The same goes for Rati. When that single tear was rolling down her cheek I felt as if I was standing right next to her watching her on-screen. Actually very few actors and actresses have this talent of drawing the viewer into the situation. Rati did an axcellent job in her debut in this challenging role. πŸ‘

The next couple of episodes are going to be very tough for us viewers (Ratians) as we will see the mentally disturbed lady entering SN while ZaIndira is there making love with Rishi. How will the Sharma family react on seeing the Lahore wali lady with Indu? Are they going to take proper care of her? Those questions appear automatically in my mind. I am sure Indu will take care of her, but I am more worried about the other members. As Radhika pointed out, they did not even care for their son Vidith bhaiya. Indira and Rishi were the only ones to help him out. Also it would be interesting to see if ZaIndira is going to take the responsibility of supporting SN financially, as she did in the case of the water bill. SN has no source of income right now, so the CVs should concentrate on this particular aspect rather than just ignoring it. It is not cheap to run a household with 10-12 members right in the middle of Chandni Chowk. 

Now as Shweta has left the show once for all, I am sure we are going to see Savita's character turning completely negative. She has already proven that she acts differently in front of Munna and Indu/Seher. She is going to make some drama for sure. Perhaps some rifts between Indu, ZaIndira, Rishi and Lahore wali lady? One or the other ZaIndira has to suffer for sure, and I think one has to leave SN later on. It is going to be a painful moment for us all. The upcoming track looks really promising. I just hope the CVs do not hurry through important scenes. They did a good job this week, and should keep unfolding the story at a similar pace. I am keeping my fingers crossed. πŸ˜ƒ

U summed up all the points tht we discussed. Wonderful read Sandeep
Radhika and me also have the same opinions as well as things tht we are looking forward to.