Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: likaboss

You guys have said it all ! Shruti at such a young age can pull of  a emotional scene perfectly 👏 After Rati and Sandeep, shruti has impressed me the most ... And ofcourse our perfectionist <3 , yaar how does she slip into such diverse characters so easily ??? Many bollywood actresses need months of preparation before they can even begin to portray a mentally challenged character , or what we are seeing RP play , and Rati di had 2-3 days ? Hats of to her brillliancy! And kudos to writers and IBD ! Indira/Zara scenes this week have been really good , sound/scenery are bang on! The Husna song is so apt for this situation I get emotional just by hearing it .. 

and omg Rishi ji proposing Zara ! Well I don't think he's doing it out of love , more over Shweta has left so Zaras turn? :/ I hope Zara doesn't accept the proposal... 

And Shwetas character has ended !!! I'm glad !! 🥳 She did play a important part in moving the story forward , but Shwetha was getting so monotonous and boring 🥱

Yes Nancy...Shruti was Excellent yestday! Such young Kid with Brilliant performance was really suprising to watch. 

And Rati di...just HATS OFF to her. the way she did those scenes of lahore wali, her hand moments and tht walk...each and every detial, evry minor things had been taken care to the perfection! Aft all she is Miss Perfectionist. 

HD has alwys been gr8 in Music dept. They give perfect background score.
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

U summed up all the points tht we discussed. Wonderful read Sandeep
Radhika and me also have the same opinions as well as things tht we are looking forward to.

Hi Nikhila!

Yes, I read through your wonderful discussion as well. Next week is going to be even tougher for Ratians, as we will see two ZaIndiras living differently side by side. We cannot but support both of them. 😒
-Sandy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Yes Nancy...Shruti was Excellent yestday! Such young Kid with Brilliant performance was really suprising to watch. 

And Rati di...just HATS OFF to her. the way she did those scenes of lahore wali, her hand moments and tht walk...each and every detial, evry minor things had been taken care to the perfection! Aft all she is Miss Perfectionist. 

HD has alwys been gr8 in Music dept. They give perfect background score.

I agree with you Nikhila! RP is truly a perfectionist. She leaves no detail unnoticed. 👏 Shruti is an upcoming star. She is versatile and talented, and she is playing the role with a lot of confidence. 😃

HD team knows how to take care of the background music and utilize it to the fullest to amplify the viewing experience. Kudos to them! 👏

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Sandeep - do u think Rishi & Zara would marry before Indu comes home? 
-Sandy- thumbnail

Sandeep - do u think Rishi & Zara would marry before Indu comes home? 

No, I do not think so. Perhaps they will show Rishi and Zara taking phere, but then Indu and Lahorewali will interrupt. And seeing Lahorewali everyone will be left speechless. We are surely going to see some drama around Lahorewali's entry into SN. 🤔 

Do you think they will marry? 
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Sandeep - i think they shdnt go for any rasam before Indu comes
as Indu is someone most important for both of thm
they shd wait for her...
-Sandy- thumbnail

actually they shouldnt...

Yes, otherwise I do not know how Indu and Lahorewali would react. They will have no one in this world to take care of them.  I hope Rishi and Zara do not marry each other. They must stay out of their love for some time, until we know more about Lahorewali. Who she is, what has happened to her, who would take care of her, etc. 😉
-Sandy- thumbnail

Sandeep - i think they shdnt go for any rasam before Indu comes

as Indu is someone most important for both of thm
they shd wait for her...

You are right...Let's hope the CVs are on the same wavelength as us. 😃
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Zashi will be taking Pheres and then Indira and Indu will walk in 
-Sandy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: likaboss

I think Zashi will be taking Pheres and then Indira and Indu will walk in 

Yes, I think the same...But you are still here? 😲 Go and get some sleep, you vamp! 😆
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 113
Next
Rati Pandey Thumbnail

Rati Pandey