Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
ok chalo bye...gn...

nikki ji u der kya>?
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Good Mrng Guys...

Am still in Yestday's HD hangover
Lahore wali Indira's Pain written all over her face, her eyes and tht tear tht rolled down
( its wierd but raat bar..tht face was going on flashing in  my eyes...Rati di's character's pain has a pulling effect. It draws us towards thm...it kind a has a contracting effect on our heart)
Tht single moment of yestday's episode was the most Heart wrenching part, while the whole episode was too emotional and touchy. Finally we got to hear Shweta's inner feelings thn just getting to knw abt her fears and insecurities which have rise to anger. Indu's crying on stage was heart wrenching too. Felt really sad for the kid, the only person who she loved left her. 

Now we have 2 ZaIndira's-  who is Indira who is Zara god knows
but whts the most sad part is...None of thm knw who they actually are!!!!
While 1 knows tht she does remember her past and has to find out abt it, but right now has a hope of new life with Rishi Future of which is uncertain at this point of the story, The other ZaIndira in lahore is completely unaware of the painful situation she is nor is Mentally Stable and Fit to take care of herself. Nor does she remember who she is, nor does she have anyone by her side. Hopefully now Indu will take care of her.

Wht will be the situation whn Lahore wali ZaIndira comes to SN whr ZaIndira is already there.
Whn Rishi told to Zara tht whtr she is Indira / Zara...he loves her. I fetl good for Zara but sad for Indira. Am really getting sandwiched between emotions for Indira & Zara. I want Happy ending to both. Both of thm already suffered a lot. But this new twist has entangled soo many feelings/emotions and relations. How would they entangle thm now. Whtever happens at tht end 1 ZaIndira would leave SN na...how and with whom god knws! Ek side Rishi & ZaIndira other side Indu and ZaIndira!!!

And wht shall be said abt Rati di...Time and again she proves her caliber and versatality!
How Fabulous she was yestday! Tht single scene where her face was shown spoke volumes...it changed 3 phases of emotions in those few seconds, frm looking out for the voice, the person singing, to her heart contracting with pain for tht kid with tear welling her eyes and thn longing wala, helplessness wala...with a tear roling down. And thn Look at tht body language- those hand movements and her walk. Excellent excellent excellent! Rati di is the finest actress who takes care of minor details with perfection in each scene. But it would be little bit straining for her to switch shooting between Zara & Indira. Not tht its difficult for her, but just Stress & Strain of doing 2 totally contrasting roles.

am still writing...

Ok now abt others

Shweta's Farewell frm the show was a very short scene. But i think it was given enough whn compared to wht happen to sumer...poor him he just vanished suddenly thn a proper scene. I did feel sad for shweta hearing her Letter words. The best was tht she left on a positive note. But the reactions to it were wierd., only Zara was concerned and tried to stop her running to serach for her. Otherside SF were just shocked very casually and thn otherside Rishi...he felt emotional and thn emotionally happy tht finally he got free frm a unwanted relation. He shd have shown some concern. But the most shocking was the very next day...he was filmily proposing Zara and with such words. I think he literally followed Shweta's words. Naik kaam mein dheri kyu!!!

Agree with each and every word of you Nikhi!πŸ‘πŸΌThe two Zaindira are in difficult situation because both of them don't know who they actually areShweta left leaving Indu ...really felt sad for the kid!now she has lost the person whom she loves the most..
I didn't like Rishi that day...previously he was shown crying for Indira..now he is accepting Zara as zara and proposing her...Indira will be shattered if she sees this..
And Indu she will hate zara(SN) even more...Because she will think that zara is responsible for her mother's suffering..Conflict between Zara and Indira will be difficult to see...If we want to see one happy...other one will suffer...Really hope for a happy ending to this story

Originally posted by likaboss

Anyone? 

Hi😳
Originally posted by ashne

Hi😳
Radhika πŸ€— Hello πŸ˜ƒ
Hello Nancy, howz ur sunday going, so far😊
Originally posted by ashne

Hello Nancy, howz ur sunday going, so far😊
Sunday just started , woke up at 2 Came to check forum..

Hows your Saturday night going ? 
Originally posted by likaboss

Sunday just started , woke up at 2 Came to check forum..

Hows your Saturday night going ? 

So far fine. Will go out for dinner shortly😊