•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys here is today's update :)

Anoop is thinking about what RL said, Mansi comes and inquires what he is thinking ? We knew this would happen one day please don't lose faith and hope. He tells her to go to sleep. Mansi thinks whatever we did was for you and if you back out now all the efforts will be go to waste. 

In morning, Anoop is getting ready. Mansi wakes up and watches him getting ready so she asks him where is he going. He tells her to get ready as we're going to club. Mansi is escastic. They come downstairs and Shivani asks Mansi where are they going and she whishpers they're going to the club. Sandhya is watching them leave.

In car, Mansi reassures Anoop that everything will be alright once this tournament finishes, we have to stay strong. Anoop keeps quiet.

They reach the club, Anoop starts remembering every moment he spent with his dad in the tennis court, and what his mom told him. Mansi is waiting for Anoop and she finds him at reception. She asks him what he's doing there and he tells her he withdrew his and her name from the tournament. She tries to make him understand. He tells her he can't do this whatever she did for him he was thankful but he can't hurt his mom anymore. He tells her that I had an idea about this but I ignored it but I can't keep on hurting mom. Rehan tries to instigate Anoop but Mansi cuts him and tells him to shut up and not call her husband a coward. They leave from there.

At the dinning table, Bhushan inquires about Anoop and Sandhya where else they'd go. Buaji tells her to keep quiet but Sandhya tells RL they went to club. 

Mansi is thinking about continuing the plan, Mansi stops Anoop from leaving and she tells him we can't withdraw. Mansi explains how we already knew RL is going to get angry but in the end everything will be alright but you have to be strong. Anoop tells her I don't want to hurt mom. Mansi tries to reason with him but he cuts her off. Mansi is dishearted.

Shivani and Mansi both are in Shivani's room. Mansi tells her they withdrew. Shivani is shocked and ask her didn't you explain the situation. Mansi tells her she tried everything but nothing worked. Shivani suggests that they should talk to RL about this and tell her that this wasn't Anoop's idea. Mansi is thoughtful.

Precap: Shivani is going downstairs, she starts feeling dizzy and she drops the glass.   

Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago
thanx dear for d update 
sandhya is getting very irritating day by day
wow they actually have a show without any story line.. what were they thinking.. how long can they drag this tournament? 😡