WU3rd dec-grahpravesh\diwali gifts\misng echother

Posted: 11 years ago
one of our member sheshorkobita went throught operation...and as i see now online means you are allright and f9... i miised you sheruuu...thnk god you didnt die on me 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆... 🤗love you ❤️

serial starts with where it ends...
pankhuri holding adi's hands and wanted to say soem thing to her and in BM playing...

she says adi but she cudnt utter a single word beyond it and just then pankhuri sees here sassuma(gaoudrr padruun apkay sasumma 😆 😆)...n she cudnt say more and adi also sees where pankhuri eyes went to and then says to pankhuri you go inside and he knows what she wants to say and then says he will miss her a lot and will remember her and he will be very happy if she will also miss him and will make him happy and jsut then avantika arrives and says they both still ahve time to back out and adi says no they dotn want to and avantika leaves for office saying adi to meet in office and adi turns to pankhuri saying its only a mater of 15 days ..wont be that hard and then turns togo to his car and back ground music plays...

mujhsay judaa hou kaar..tumhay duur janaa hai--- lyrics down ...its a sad version...

Mujhse Judaa Hokar Tumhe Door Jaana Hai 
Palbhar Ki Judaai Phir Laut Aana Hai 
Saathiya, Sang Rahega Tera Pyar 
Saathiya, Rang Layega Intezaar 
Tumse Judaa Hokar Mujhe Door Jaana Hai 
Palbhar Ki Judaai Phir Laut Aana Hai 
Saathiya, Sang Rahega Tera Pyar 
Saathiya, Rang Layega Intezaar 

from movie - hum apkay hai kaun ...

nanji is very happy listnign dadaji geting beter and just then pankhuri comes inside and nana ji stops her and says she needs to ahve grah pravesh and mami is like where the hell is avantika at this moment...as its very importnt to have her here to ahve soem fisco or scene...and when they ask avantika to do grah pravesh of pankhuri...she denies and tones shanky hwo many times will they do grah pravesh of pankhuri and evry one including pankhuri family is shoked to see avantika bitterness and nanaji dont knwo what to do and wht not to and ask mamiji to do but she denies and jsut then preeti mausee coems forward and says she will do it as she is adi's wife and needs all due respect she deserve as adi's wife and nanaji is very happy along with shanky and pankhuri's fmaily ... and she do pankhuri's grah pravesh...BM going on - tadev lagnam sukhinam tadevann(its a sanskrit shlokaa..which is said or rhymed during hindu's pheras...circle we take during married time...this shlokaa is chanted on one of the circleee)... and masee welcome pankhuri after her grah pravesh and nanaji praises shanky for his gratitude and nanaji welcomes pankhuri and says now this home is as much as theres and you are equal like them and have equal rights liek them...

adi comes to harish home and dadiji asks if he has leave pankhuri saftly or nto and adi says yes..evrything all gud and just then harish enters and he too shouts he is quit hungry and adi too and dadi says you both are same...harish and adi share soem emo moments where harish says he is happy to spend this 15days with him and he has jsut cuted his shoting shedule and he gets emo saying he wants to gv all the love he has for adi in last 15yrs and wants to make this 15day most memorable moments in there life and adi too agrees and says he too loves him(harish) and then harish says the only thing he is worried about pankhuri hwo she will adjust without him(adi)there and hope she dosent get into trouble and as she is very special for them as she is the best one for adi

there nanaji siting and pankhuri gives him his diwali gift and he is very happy to have it from pankhuri and says adi is luky to have her as his life partner and this relation has gone now beyond frndhip and now adi has started realising it soon and pankhuri says can she go and give diwali gift to evry oen and nanaji let her go...

pankhuri goes to avantika to gv her dowali gift but she as usual tones her and says bad idea and old idea she is not impressed and she has to think soemhting new daughter-in-law... pankhuri is sad but goes to mami... there mami goes to ruble gving him food and calling him wiht some nick name and he gets iritated and says to take his name properly and just then pankhuri comes and gives the gift to mami and rubel says he wil see when he will ahve time and mami says htis is how his son rubel is..very admant and focused and well he is like this and people tends to take him wrong and same way you too took him wrong and slap him in public and pankhuri is quit and leaves the room and mami has a cunning smile...

just then shows preeti masse very happy to see the gift and shows pankhuri hwo it looks in her neck and praises her for her choice and then ask if she has unpak and has setteled down and pankhuri says yes almsot done and masee says ohk btu to remember ke not to touch adi's drum and pankhuri's is little confuse as she says its in adi's room naa and masi says yes so...thats why she elling coz adi is very possesive about it and no one can touch it and listing this pankhuri says she is in guest room and lsitnign this masee says she will not stay in that room but in adi's room and takes her to avantika even after pankhuri says avantika aunty wont like but preeti masse says to avantika to shift pankhuri to adi's room and she is doing it now and takes pankhuri to adi's room and shifts her there and before leavin pankhuri says her gratitude and masee fondly smiles and leaves...

there adi and dadiji tlaking and dadiji says one day adi climbed to water tank in there terrace and they all lost there heart beat and adi is so shoked and in aweee ke he did that...and dadi gets up to close the gas as milk on gasss... and adi is very much in unbelivable mood and says i need to tell this to pankhuri now and calls up pankhuri and pankhuri sees adi's no. nad so big smile on her face and piks up and before she can say  anything she remembers there promsie to avantika and shuts her mouth and adi too realises same and both are quit and just then ruble comes and throws gifts on table and adi can hear the sound of it and rubel rudness to pankhuri when he says he dosent want to ahve any gift from her... there adi is shoked and thinks how ruble can tlak this way to his wife ...

precap - pankhuri and family are siting in hall and avantika comes and shouts at pankhuri and says she wheneva thinks she might be wrong about pankhuri and her character then only she(pankhuri)do soem thing to amke her (avantika)realise ke she htinking right about pankhuri character...nanaji listning this asked why she tlakign this way to her(pankhuri)and avantika says what does this leter means...why has she written this leter to her...and evry oen is shoked and even pankhuri what avantika is talking about...
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
Payal... this forum is NO fun without you... We miss you terribly...
Right ; Fine 😃

Thank You So Much 😃
hey sheruuu
i miis you too buddyyy...

thnxx guys for the aprreciation...
and gr8 thnks and regrds to oen who pushed like button...
Originally posted by payalibm

hey sheruuu
i miis you too buddyyy...

thnxx guys for the aprreciation...
and gr8 thnks and regrds to oen who pushed like button...

Pagli Payali... I miss  your FUN posts sooo much... I miss you more than Adi-ot will miss Pankhuri 😭
Thanx u Payal for awsum update. I didnt watchd it yet I imagind it. N thnx 4 lyrics! They luk great hun! Whoa ! A much happnd!
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Pagli Payali... I miss  your FUN posts sooo much... I miss you more than Adi-ot will miss Pankhuri 😭

ufff dont make me cry swetuuu
i tooo miss u love...rely misng our time togthr here like anythn...😭 😭
thanks so very much for the great WU. MY FRIEND.