3/12/2012 * agham leaves, yug happy

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys im back. I haven't watched the episodes so if I make a mistake please let me know and im sorry in advance lol.

Episode starts from yug stopping nats and she doesn't want a photo shoot as she is not interested. She says make a excuse with shruti about photo shoot as she is not interested. Yug thinks he has to do something about agham to gain nats. Agham is at hospital looking for shivangis aunty. He goes to a room and he shows shivangis photo and says are you her aunty. She says I don't know her and devianka singh is not here and we cant give you information as it against the rules. Agham doesn't know what to do.

There nats is sitting out and the nurse says to nats that I did what you told me to and nats thanks him. Divyanka says I cant change what I did and im regretful about what I did. She says I took her away from her parents. Nats asks who is her parents. The nurse is scared and cant take it and fainst. Nats trys to wake her up and she gets up. Nats helps her and makes her sit, she gives her water and then asks her again. She says shivangi is not sharads sister but she is and stops because agham comes. He asks what are you doing here. She says I came to look for divyanka and agham says she is not her mausi and nats signals her to go. Nats says to agham not worry and and he says when will I get peace and nats says very soon. 

Yug has come to hospital following nats and hears nats and aghams conversation. Agham says I know she is not nimrit but shivangi and amrit is behind all this. Yug is shocked that agham knows shivangis truth and reports to amrit that he has become a detective. He adds he will find out who nats is and I wont let this happen. He says I cant let this happen, amrit asks him to relax but yug says how can you be relaxed abd I want my money. Amrit says whats happening is good and ill be back. Agham is calling buses and enquiring about devyanka singh but cant. He is frustrated when amrit comes and agham gives her the evils. She says where have you been and your not spending time with nimrit. Is all ok. Agham tries to strangle her and says your fake and that girl is not nimrit and she is shivangi and you have bought her here. She says why would I do that. Agham tries to strangle her again saying only you will benefit from bringing her and she says I didn't bring her but agham doesn't believe her. She says nats brought her and he doesn't believe her saying your lying and I believe nats the most. Amrit says go and ask nats if you don't believe me and she did this to separate me and you and its her big game. Agham says fine I will listen to your last wish and ask her.

Tej and nats are talking about what she found out and we should tell her and where is shivangi. There amrit and agham are talking when shiuvangi comes giving agham a present. He throws it away saying stop acting shivangi and you are not my nimrit. He says I know amrit has bought you. Amrit says its not her fault nats has bought her. Agham says I know she is lying and just tell the truth you did not do this. Nats is quiet and amrit says take aghams kasam and say you are lying. Agham takes nats hand and puts in on his head and says take my kasam and she lets go with tears in her eyes and agham is shocked. Nats says I bought shivangi. Yug is like omg and agham does not believe it and breaks things. He says I cant believe you did this and I am emotional with nimrit and you played with my feelings. I felt you would never do wrong with me and this is how you repaid my friendship. Nats tries to justify herself but agham doesn't let her touch him andgets emotional. Tej looks helpful, he says you made a mock of my love. Tej tries to stop him and he says stop as I know you are with nats, agham goes upstairs and yug wonders where is he going. Amrit says you like this new drama and now agham will hate you and wont talk to you and you cant tell him the truth as you don't want oberoi in jail. She says I have won again.

Agham is sitting and remembering the past days events with shivangi and nats and what just happened. He gets a phone call and he is shocked to hear something. He leaves immediately with his bag and nats observes this and yug is happy. Agham says he is leaving and he doesn't want to hurt anyone. Nats tries to stop him and he pushes her hand away leaving nats in tears and tej consoling her.amrit and is worried that gham has left and she didn't want this she wanted him to go away from nimrit and yug says I understand as I feel for nimrit. He says its good he has gone so that I can get nimrit. Amrit says shut up im not interested in your love life and I will bring him back. She leaves and yug sits on the window panel and says im not interested in your love life either but wherever agham is I wish he stays there and doesn't come back. As nimrit will have to be my nats forever and be mine.

End on his happy face

What a dramatic episode , three characters upset and one happy lol. Loads of drama.

Love Twinkle

Edited by Twinkle_bella - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..well written..

so sad to see  Nimrit emotional breakdown watching her love.life Agam going away and so helpless.

Amrit rejoicing her victory but God always with Nimrit and i'm sure her Agam will be back and the misunderstanding over..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU. Twinkle..
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU.😊
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice to read your update Twinkle      so also nice episode  ðŸ˜Š