BALH 3rd dec WU- RaYa talk abt vikram neha issue

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thnx so much for detailed update esp for RaYa scene...😊
thanks for the update

hmm ram priya slowly  realising their own faults when they try to help vik and neha

closed my eyes at shipra scene
dnt like neha getting over hyper

now the much awaited maha episode but i think shooting scene wud come right at the end  i think so
Thanks Natasha😊.Finally Raya sat down & behaved like adults 4 a change.This is going 2 b a tiring week 4 us😔. The shooting scene will b the last scene on tue & the Dr's lines 'couldnt save him' will b the last scene 4 wed.  Maybe by thrus v  will get some clear pic.
thanks 😊😆

1. shipra is 🤢🤢🤢 i am wishing all rumors of her getting shot true 😉
  2. liked that raya convo ddnt take turn of men vs women 😛😉
  3. finally they talked again, loved how ram said that we also need time wish priya would have said am always here 😉 
  4. ddnt like at all neha glorifying dialogues by priya😡
  5. neha cant act in these scenes, she is just confused, in denial or plain selfish?am confused😕
  6. neha- even after hugging ram  still says ram has ego - hello dude if two ppl are having a custody battle, going on  in courts, estranged relations how is iit expected ot be inviated? priya invited golu thru pihu- by dropping pihu ka bahana and then said aap b drp hujaye, so i guess ram will also do the same 👏
  7. cvs really need to show some dialogues of priya in better way before ram takes bullet for her 
Thanks for the detailed update - esp. of RaYa scene, Natasha ! 🤗
thanq for the update

i am not happy with the epi only raya convo was some wat better 
i liked it wen these two decided to help vikha wen dey themselves have so much to deal with
but i didnt like neha's ego dialogue here he is trying to solve her problem n shez badmouthing abt him den y did u hug him idiot?one side he gives u moral support n help u n u talk abt his ego😡

n finally glipmses of PRK are seen 
n today's ME will end at ram getting shot dats it thank god its tuesday
n i dont understand y this rajjo is establising business in india only to keep him in the show bloody moronic cv's custody case will be dropped n this is the reason he will stay in india n do his fav job of poking nose in raya's life🤢
[QUOTE=leo4ever] thanks😊😆

1. shipra is🤢🤢🤢i am wishing all rumors of her gettingshottrue😉
  2. liked that raya convo ddnt take turn of men vs women😛😉
  3. finally they talkedagain, loved how ram said that we also need time wish priya would havesaidam always here😉
  4. ddnt like at all neha glorifyingdialoguesby priya😡
  5. neha cant act inthesescenes, she is just confused, in denial or plainselfish?am confused😕
  6. neha- even after hugging ram still says ram has ego - hello dude if two ppl arehavinga custody battle,goingon in courts, estranged relations how is iit expected ot be inviated? priya invited golu thru pihu- by dropping pihu ka bahana and then said aap b drp hujaye, so i guess ram will also do the same👏
  7. cvs really need to show somedialoguesof priya in better way before ram takes bullet for her
[/Q
UoxOTE] These are exactly my feelings too.Thanx for putting it so perfectly.
wonderful update ⭐️
Originally posted by leo4ever

thanks 😊😆

1. shipra is 🤢🤢🤢 i am wishing all rumors of her getting shot true 😉
  2. 🤢 same here.
  3. liked that raya convo ddnt take turn of men vs women 😛😉finally they talked again, loved how ram said that we also need time wish priya would have said am always here 😉
  4.   And i wish Priya stops behaving like a school  mistress
  5. ddnt like at all neha glorifying dialogues by priya😡 
  6. 😡😡
  7. neha cant act in these scenes, she is just confused, in denial or plain selfish?am confused😕
  8.   Can't understand what her problem with Ram is.
  9. neha- even after hugging ram  still says ram has ego - hello dude if two ppl are having a custody battle, going on  in courts, estranged relations how is iit expected ot be inviated? priya invited golu thru pihu- by dropping pihu ka bahana and then said aap b drp hujaye, so i guess ram will also do the same 👏
  10.    Waiting 4 that moment.I want her 2 go only after Ram invites her.
  11. cvs really need to show some dialogues of priya in better way before ram takes bullet for her
  12.  😭
Right on dot u r as always. just  what i felt too. Some emotions r still needed from Priya. How easily she is able 2 convince Ram about everything but not about themselves.
         😃And my name is Unice, sorry i didn't say earlier.Once again my pc is not behaving so having problems. Very excited about 2'day.