Phir Subah Hogi

Only for Adi fans! Please answer some questions!

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I will like to know why you support Adi.
Do you support Adi for taking his uncle's girl friend, knowing that his uncle is in love with Sug.
What do you call Adi's behavior/action towards his uncle? Is it love or betrayal?
Do you see any remorse from Adi for what he did to his uncle by stealing Sug?
Please, this post is only for Adi fans!!
Support your answer!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is like the millionth post asking about why ppl support Adini. Why is it so important for TVS fans to know? Posts like these always lead to feuds on the forums. Just search through the forum and u will see why ppl support Adi. I am not a fan of TVS or Adi but i am leaning towards Adini these days as the TVS ship has sailed and he has passed the point of no return.
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: orianthi

This is like the millionth post asking about why ppl support Adini. Why is it so important for TVS fans to know? Posts like these always lead to feuds on the forums. Just search through the forum and u will see why ppl support Adi. I am not a fan of TVS or Adi but i am leaning towards Adini these days as the TVS ship has sailed and he has passed the point of no return.

I second you👍🏼 
ronniejay thumbnail
adi knows that his uncle was married before. sugni didn"t
 which makes adi uncle an adulterer. adi did not steal sugni  from his uncle   sugni cancled the wedding when she found out that vickram was been dishonest  to her. so the answer to your question  adi did not betray his uncle & married sugni . sugni herself agreed to marry adi as for vickram he is a very disgusting old man .any man who wants to sleep with his nephew"s wife is a pervert
croziaxx thumbnail
 they r not supporting to adi actually, they support to nandish only..   
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why to support Adi and Sugni couple because only heart,eyes likes to watch them as some like to watch Vikram.
It is only what the viewers like more,what is pleasing him/her.
(show hain not to use brain as if something real going on)
No nephew will like to take his uncleji girlfriend and no uncle will like to sleep forcefully with his nephew present wife.
Hum bhi ye pooch sakte hain aap Vikram ko kyun chahete hain as he's not a saint also.
Edited by MOHINI26 - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lets all be clear.

Not one character - Sugni, TVS, Aditya, Maa Thakur, Gulabia, Jiji, Reva are even depicted as decent human beings since the Reva track. They are certainly neither God like or Saint like.

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kindly think n search in the forum...whu will answer that long list...nobody loves anybody without reason...so there r many reasons...adi is loved by adi fans...no matter what he is made to do in the show...basically adi is a good man...whu is handsome too
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ven

I will like to know why you support Adi.
Do you support Adi for taking his uncle's girl friend, knowing that his uncle is in love with Sug.
What do you call Adi's behavior/action towards his uncle? Is it love or betrayal?
Do you see any remorse from Adi for what he did to his uncle by stealing Sug?
Please, this post is only for Adi fans!!
Support your answer!

What Is Your Problem...IF ADITYA Fan Like ADITYA...???We never ask Why U like VIKRAM... Then..
 What Problem in ADITYA...
Adi not Marry his Mami... TVS wrong parson coz  He has wife...But he mad for Other girl...(This work is like a good man..??)  If All Vikram Fan love That TVS..(who is now Disgusting)...Then Why not We Love...ADITYA...Aditya never..talk a Fake word to Sugni..Never want to Use Sugni...(ADITYA also love Sugni)...

Only Not We...CV & Zeetv also Love ADITYA..So ADITYA is HERO of the Show & Zee tv give The Award ..to Aditya...
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: croziaxx

they r not supporting to adi actually, they support to nandish only..   

No Dear...If Any Other Star Play ADITYA...Then also. We all Love ...Aditya...Coz Aditya is a Honest man Never try to Use or Hurt  Sugni..