Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohanisha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ananya2000

No Dear...If Any Other Star Play ADITYA...Then also. We all Love ...Aditya...Coz Aditya is a Honest man Never try to Use or Hurt  Sugni..

But he did hurt Amrita, He betrayed his long time relationship. He broke her trust, so he is not a saint too.👏👏👏👏
jmoyee200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronniejay

adi knows that his uncle was married before. sugni didn"t

which makes adi uncle an adulterer. adi did not steal sugni  from his uncle   sugni cancled the wedding when she found out that vickram was been dishonest  to her. so the answer to your question  adi did not betray his uncle & married sugni . sugni herself agreed to marry adi as for vickram he is a very disgusting old man .any man who wants to sleep with his nephew"s wife is a pervert

Agree.with u...👍🏼 
I don't no whats Probleam TVS Fans ?????????😲
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohanisha

But he did hurt Amrita, He betrayed his long time relationship. He broke her trust, so he is not a saint too.👏

😊He scarifies his love 😊
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal7

Lets all be clear.

Not one character - Sugni, TVS, Aditya, Maa Thakur, Gulabia, Jiji, Reva are even depicted as decent human beings since the Reva track. They are certainly neither God like or Saint like.

👏 Best & True answer 😭  

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ananya2000

What Is Your Problem...IF ADITYA Fan Like ADITYA...???We never ask Why U like VIKRAM... Then..
 What Problem in ADITYA...
Adi not Marry his Mami... TVS wrong parson coz  He has wife...But he mad for Other girl...(This work is like a good man..??)  If All Vikram Fan love That TVS..(who is now Disgusting)...Then Why not We Love...ADITYA...Aditya never..talk a Fake word to Sugni..Never want to Use Sugni...(ADITYA also love Sugni)...

Only Not We...CV & Zeetv also Love ADITYA..So ADITYA is HERO of the Show & Zee tv give The Award ..to Aditya...

Total Agree with u... 1000%... 😊Aditya so poor person ghar & Old Mamaji ke pagalpan ka Bali chara 😭...khud ka love amrita se Judai 😭& now all family not like him...😭. 
Disgusting mamaji🤬 ab adi ke wife ko blackmail wo vi one Night what a LOVE TVS ka chiii...😡🤬

Plz  TVS Fans give  Logical  ans why u all Love TVS what Good in him ??  😲
Plzzz only Logical ans not bhasing & not illogical ans ...

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Total Agree with u... 1000%... 😊Aditya so poor person ghar & Old Mamaji ke pagalpan ka Bali chara 😭...khud ka love amrita se Judai 😭& now all family not like him...😭. 
Disgusting mamaji🤬 ab adi ke wife ko blackmail wo vi one Night what a LOVE TVS ka chiii...😡🤬

@black create a new topic and ask this question😆
Anyways I have shifted to Qubool Hai instead. It doesn't give me any splitting headache like PSH used to give.I just come in this forum to read some of the posts of the members I know here😆I totally agree with Payal on this. All the characters in the show including TVS have been butchered badly. I don't care about any of the characters in this show.
rama2000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anastasia211092

@black create a new topic and ask this question😆

Anyways I have shifted to Qubool Hai instead. It doesn't give me any splitting headache like PSH used to give.I just come in this forum to read some of the posts of the members I know here😆I totally agree with Payal on this. All the characters in the show including TVS have been butchered badly. I don't care about any of the characters in this show.

Yyyaaa...Super...👏
rama2000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

SUPER...If Any one Can Love...TVS...Then why Not We Love...The HERO Of The Show...ADITYA
romalove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama2000

SUPER...If Any one Can Love...TVS...Then why Not We Love...The HERO Of The Show...ADITYA

AGREE...So..WOW
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't know What is Problem...If We Love Aditya...(coz He is the Hero of this Show)