Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Aane wala pal jane wala hai
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFRAFHtU-PE[/YOUTUBE]
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Dil ki tanhai ko awaz bana lete hain dard jab had se guzarta hai to gaa lete hai
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB75rLRYG_s[/YOUTUBE]
cutiesum thumbnail
Mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai ye pyar jo tumse karta hai. 
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want a ride on the tractor like this 😔 😡 hurrr

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8PZY9pMOvo[/YOUTUBE]
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So I heard this song on a sony show today and my first reaction was to laugh at the silly lyrics chadarayia and all 😆    but somehow in a weird way it became addictive.. have listened to it a couple of times already today..

but the funny deal is  I don't understand the lyrics 😆  what the hell does 'chadariya jheeni hai' mean? 😕

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2VaF0ZX65w[/YOUTUBE]
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sunshine_1130

I want a ride on the tractor like this 😔 😡 hurrr

😆

Sure, sure .. but you're punjabi rite ? You never rode a tractor ? I did that so many times. You see my grandpa was in agriculture, so in summer vacy we used to go back to our "Pind" and do so much masti.. bathing under motor, Riding tractors, Jumping on raw cottons and stealing oranges, mangoes from other properties. Loved every bit of it. 

And mam, don't think you go unnoticed .. I know you miss someone, but I am watching you, you know what i mean. 😳 

Originally posted by: dare.devil

So I heard this song on a sony show today and my first reaction was to laugh at the silly lyrics chadarayia and all 😆    but somehow in a weird way it became addictive.. have listened to it a couple of times already today..

but the funny deal is  I don't understand the lyrics 😆  what the hell does 'chadariya jheeni hai' mean? 😕

Chadariya means Chaadar aka bed-sheet. Jheeni - thin. If you go by literal meaning, its Bed sheet is still thin but figuratively it does comes out as Bedsheet is still wet/ transparent because of tears. I mean look whole phrase it will make sense to you. 

"Chadariya jheeni re jheeni,
Aankhein bheeni Yeh bheeni" 

So, Bedsheet is still transparent and eyes are still wet - that what it means. Btw, its a beautiful song. I love badlapur songs. And Man, i can't watch WC.. sigh! i wish though. Timing is all messed up. work is 8-5 and its not even 5 .. its always more i come back like 6 or at 7, yesterday 8.30 -_- then shower, make dinner, study and i can't survive without sleep. I need to have my good 6-8 hr sleep. So, wc is just down the drains.. able to catch up with highlights only. 😕 

Anyway, this song has been my 1st song of the day from quite a long time Now. Pump me up for the day :D, people who are in heavy progressive metal will love it and its a great spin on "right round" song. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALN3usQa7lM[/YOUTUBE]

G'day folks !!!!! 

dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Chadariya means Chaadar aka bed-sheet. Jheeni - thin. If you go by literal meaning, its Bed sheet is still thin but figuratively it does comes out as Bedsheet is still wet/ transparent because of tears. I mean look whole phrase it will make sense to you. 

"Chadariya jheeni re jheeni,
Aankhein bheeni Yeh bheeni" 

So, Bedsheet is still transparent and eyes are still wet - that what it means. Btw, its a beautiful song. I love badlapur songs. And Man, i can't watch WC.. sigh! i wish though. Timing is all messed up. work is 8-5 and its not even 5 .. its always more i come back like 6 or at 7, yesterday 8.30 -_- then shower, make dinner, study and i can't survive without sleep. I need to have my good 6-8 hr sleep. So, wc is just down the drains.. able to catch up with highlights only. 😕 

ahh thanks, now the lyrics make some sense .. I even tried to google translation for that but couldn't find anything 😆 Yea some of the Badlapur songs are quite good.

Comeon whats important WC or work? You need to prioritize  😳 Work is usual, WC is every 4 years 😆 but yea I agree the timings are awful for eastern timers 😡 I have an allnighter every week because of that...gosh!! though right now its slightly okay, when its on the weekend but the later finals, important games will be around april, which is same as my final exam period and most busy period 🤢
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dare.devil

ahh thanks, now the lyrics make some sense .. I even tried to google translation for that but couldn't find anything 😆 Yea some of the Badlapur songs are quite good.

Comeon whats important WC or work? You need to prioritize  😳 Work is usual, WC is every 4 years 😆 but yea I agree the timings are awful for eastern timers 😡 I have an allnighter every week because of that...gosh!! though right now its slightly okay, when its on the weekend but the later finals, important games will be around april, which is same as my final exam period and most busy period 🤢

U see, its not even work! Work is easy breezy and there is no stress at all, and i love working. It just ..errr.. u know, i developed scar in brain and with epilepsy, getting seizure is like so damn easy. So, i have been keeping everything behind me. I don't want anything affects me - i am being very serious towards my health this time around, giving all time to myself and doing things which makes me happy.  Otherwise, i can literally go 2 or 3 days without sleep. But i do watch matches in weekends :D Last week Nz raped Aus ...bwhahaha loved it .. I do hope NZ wins, I don't think Ind has chance. 

song - two of the epic song - this has to be one of the best mash up EVER! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3METMAHEnvk[/YOUTUBE]
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Rivzy, yes i was talking about free fallin ❤️ damn I like it!
Do you hear ''Dear John'' swifts song?? I love it, it was about Mayer..
Actually this song is very near to my heart, i had a similar experience..17 years old then, everything was all right,fall for a guy much older than me and yess he played with the emotions and ran away😆
Now i almost forget about this thing but the hatred remains...
Yesterday it was raining here,as i'm in a hostel its tough to go outside but fortune favours the bold you know 😉
I was walking in a road, it was raining and then i heard this song ''Dont Leave home'' by Dido...pheww i dont believe in eniee miniee fairytale but that moment and this song gave me a much needed lesson 😊
rivzy Check out this one babe, its very touching and refreshing 😊
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

😆

Sure, sure .. but you're punjabi rite ? You never rode a tractor ? I did that so many times. You see my grandpa was in agriculture, so in summer vacy we used to go back to our "Pind" and do so much masti.. bathing under motor, Riding tractors, Jumping on raw cottons and stealing oranges, mangoes from other properties. Loved every bit of it. 

And mam, don't think you go unnoticed .. I know you miss someone, but I am watching you, you know what i mean. 😳 - I know u do notice  🤗🤗🤗❤️

no I never did .. I just watched my cousins do it.. 🤔 I was too shy to ask
I have stolen mangoes tho ..(only picked the ones on the ground if that counts lol)
I do remember bathing under motor.. those trips to khets with my grandfather ❤️..we used to go on our cycles

pitch perfect dekhi. I like their version better :P

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqCkJJ_4gpg[/YOUTUBE]