Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@mumu- Oh! That!! I think mayer made "Paper doll" song for TS if i am not wrong. And Dear john is one of the best song Ts has ever made. Serious! 
...pfffttt .. What ? You hating your ex - THAT'S A BIG NOO babe. Aren't you over him ? If you are hating him it means you still haven't let it go and somewhere you're still attach. Being resentful or bitter is not the answer. Bitter are those people who run away from the responsibility. Because other party challenges you to look into yourself which we don't want to and conveniently run away from it. So, don't do that .. please 😆.  I am so happy actually that he didn't give you the thing you wanted cuz how would you be appreciative about love, getting evolve into stronger version of yourself - to become a million dollar babe, right ? You have to fall down and hurt yourself couple times - if you get your thing without challenge, without experiencing any hurt - how would you get to know about your worth ? You won't be appreciative the way this universe or god wants you to be appreciative about. 

Now, you can say, oh rivzy this is bullshit .. things would have been better if blah blah didn't happen and all and my answer would be Nope. Things happened perfectly, just the way it was meant to be. He was set up their as an opportunity to scrape your knees and to make you stronger - so next time if you ever fall in love- you won't be making certain mistakes. Putting your heart open can never be a bad idea even you have been stabbed, even when somebody hurts u - Never become callous.  Be grateful .. Be grateful to him for setting you free, for evolving you, for making the person for who you are today. With Gratitude, no resentment exists. Gather what you have experienced from this and fall in love again. Well, next time also you might get hurt - cry, mourn, feel the emotions - then try again - Again you can get hurt. Do it until the one comes for you - that 10th number. You see .. you will not evolve cuz of that 10th number, it would be all 1-9 that made you handle that 10th number. ok ? 

Well.. i am free, so bear with my rant mumu 😡 Sorry, if i crossed boundaries. I am bit oblivious to it and don't know where to stop sometimes. And i did hear dido song - don't you think she is spilling that how controlling she is or is it just me ? 😆 Anyway, i like the music, even lyrics weren't bad .. just bit weird to me. :D

@sunshine - 🤗. Nahi dekhi maine koi movie. How is it ? do you like it ? 

Song- Swear! this song makes me so so so SOOO HAPPY! This song is a GEM. Btw its canary island and classic teidi volcano. 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKuyZ6gSqkE[/YOUTUBE]

Who are you trying to blame,
It's no ones fault
Cause inside of me
I love you to the core
If you leave besides the corners of my mind
Somersault into my emotions
I'm a river till' you take the dive ... Ocean!  SO, f**king Perfect. I can listen to this track whole day. 

Night Folks!

..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rivzy, babe why are you so good? 😆
I dont know you are a psychiatrist or not but you have the potential to be a great one! thanks babe,meri aakh me ansu aa gaya hain 😛 yeah i took that incident as a lesson, still have some bitterness but i've to let it go 😊
Paper doll is good too 😉 Mayer is now with perry,thats why tay hates perry 😆
Song- i'm constantly hearing the national anthem, i love it 😊
Bangladesh Cricket team, make us proud this time :)
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ho..
Ye raatein ab nahi dhadakti
Din bhi saans nahi lete
Ab toh aa jaao mere soneya
Baatein reh gayi adhoori
Mere labon pe zaroori
Aake sun jaao mere soneya

Tere bin.. nahi laage jiyaa
Tere bin.. ab to aaja piyaa
Tere bin.. nahi laage jiyaa..

Pehle jaise mausam bhi aate nahi hai
Baarishon mein pehle jaisi baatein nahi hai
Pehle jaise mausam bhi aate nahi hai
Baarishon mein pehle jaisi baatein nahi hai
Sookhe sookhe alfaaz, khali khali mere
haathon ki laqeerein bulaave soneya..

Tere bin.. nahi lage jiya
Tere bin.. ab to aaja piya
Tere bin.. nahi laage jiya..

Ho..
Chaand bhi wahin hai, wahin hai sitaare
Tere baad pheeke pheeke lagte hain saare
Chaand bhi wahin hai, wahin hai sitaare
Tere baad pheeke pheeke lagte hain saare
Aaja leke tu savere kar ja door andhere
Teri doori tadpaave soneya

Tere bin.. naahi laage jiyaa
Tere bin.. ab to aaja piyaa
Tere bin.. nahi laage jiyaa..
Tere Bin.. Tere Bin!
No2Pencil thumbnail
Ya! Good in boring people - My most favt thing to do. :D and are you being sarcastic ? huh ? Funny, how i needed a psychiatrist few months back when i was totally a headless chicken 😆. Well, not now.. its one of the option I am keeping it in a line, so - lets see where future takes. 
I understand where you coming from but the thing is neither he owes you anything nor does you. Your bitterness affects YOU only, not anyone else. Stop punishing and be kind to yourself. It is very similar to help- when you help someone, you are helping yourself. So, when you forgive someone - you're forgiving yourself. You step in zone of freedom and claim your power back from them. Argghh enough of it, i know you can deal with this shit.. 🥱

Why tay is getting jealous from Perry ? I thought they were friends 😕 

So, listening to one of spotify playlist. And i heard this song - Not that i am going with the theme of our conversation but its genuinely very nice song. Hail to spotify - if it wasn't you, i would have missed so many treasure. <3  Mumu listen to this .. tell me, u like it or not ? 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SWJSL8uhr8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by No2Pencil - 8 years ago
No2Pencil thumbnail
oh, we know they give and we need it, In you ..there is a life, we believe it. 

now, that all pain is gone, taken away from me 
and it'll be lost n lost in fire
we closer to your love 
you're flame in us.. 
God will lift you higher ..close to your love..  You're enough :) 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eul_XVfa9zI[/YOUTUBE]

Didn't realize its a gospel song, too late to pass it now. 

ccw+edm ( good music ) + awesome video - i dig it so hard now !!! More plz 😆

Edited by No2Pencil - 9 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kisi nazar ko tera intezaar aaj b hai.
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

@sunshine - 🤗. Nahi dekhi maine koi movie. How is it ? do you like it ? 

yup it liked it .. but not that great

I m listening to this song and watching prabhudeva
his urvashi song too

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQzC23GLptE[/YOUTUBE]

Khwabb -Niraj Chagg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZkdOQT_J2Y 

No2Pencil thumbnail
@sunshine - You're such a CHOR 😡. Are you really listening to this song or did you peek into my playlist ? Tsk Tsk Tsk !!! 
Suggest me some movies or dramas so i can start in installments. Breaking Bad is on since Nov 2013 - i am not able to finish it.. STILL. Stuck on last 3 episodes  

-----

Went to Silent Retreat and what an experience it was. Its something that will be with me for long. Most Interesting part was Zikr and hu. How could someone not go in tears listening to it. This video was played, its technically not a song but Rumi's poetry is no less than any music. 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I60ZHdx5Og[/YOUTUBE]

One has to be a seeker, but before becoming a seeker, one has to become a lover. You cannot become a lover if you have filth of worldly attachments.

World is here in front of us to give us experiential knowledge and understanding
that it is changeable, transient entity...

Laugh, sing, dance, make love, have children, create houses, money, and power, and yet in a moment, death snatches everything and leaves you shivering shaking in fear and ultimately drowning in unconsciousness...

It is not possible to taste the divine wine of love if you haven't met a sheikh, a mystic.

One has to become a ney, a reed flute; one has to become empty, hollow then all the poetry all the music will come through you

This divine love occupies heart and mind and then all universe seems as if it is just the beloved peeping to us from behind the sun, behind the stars and moon,
flowers and trees, men and women, children and old.

Once this divine love makes its roots in the heart, the person gets overwhelmed, drenched in this beautiful experience where the mind goes into the zone of silence.

The whole universe then exhibits the divine dance of love.

The one who has surrendered to the Lord is called a sufi and sufi sings the zikr

Have a good one Folks! 
Edited by No2Pencil - 9 years ago
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

@sunshine - You're such a CHOR 😡. Are you really listening to this song or did you peek into my playlist ? Tsk Tsk Tsk !!! 

Suggest me some movies or dramas so i can start in installments. Breaking Bad is on since Nov 2013 - i am not able to finish it.. STILL. Stuck on last 3 episodes  

-----

Went to Silent Retreat and what an experience it was. Its something that will be with me for long. 

I thought u won't like these mawaali types song ..prabhudeva seems so sweet and nice now .. I wanted that old mawaali one -_-  I loved him when sapnay came kajol movie

watch these
the silence of the lambs
10 things I hate about you
flightplan
american hustle
legally blonde
the perks of being a wallflower
bollywood - those I told u before baaki I will tell u later bas kick aur bang bang na dekhna 🥱

I am only watching pak dramas and downton abbey these days, its nice.. stopped watching "revenge" and "coffee prince" coz they wr so good I didn't want to finish them so soon.. watch "revenge" if u haven't .. I will start it again but only one or two episodes per week
I will check out breaking bad

"main meri patni aur woh" good movie..watch this one too ..love love love this song  ❤️

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf_Jo6pdOLc[/YOUTUBE]