Godsend..NEWS ARTICLE. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Indu thanks for sharing the news darling. Our show rocks. ๐Ÿ˜›
we will wait and see...and anyways r show is the best!! and speaking the truth...the promo is not impressing...๐Ÿคข
no comparisons please๐Ÿ˜†
i am sure Durga will be very diffrent from DKDM
so lets wait and watch
i dont watch colors toh mujhe koi farak hi nahi padta๐Ÿ˜†

besides the Sagars have made so many Mythos i am sure this one will gain its share of fans too๐Ÿ˜Š
soory sorry shruti...flow main aisa aa jata hain 
par mujhe promo utna khaas bhi nahin laga
I also didn't liked the promo. Hatiyar dikhane ke badle hatiyar ka istemaal dikhana shayad achcha hota.
Originally posted by lucykaede

i am not being partial but durga's promos didn't impressed me,instead it made me laugh.the girl who is playing durga is neither beautiful nor fierce and the grandness that i expect is not there.it can't eat mahadeva's viewership.ramayana intended to but failed.
Ya i ws also nt much glad after seeing the promos the lead actress ws nt a good dancer and they hv made her dance in promos ๐Ÿ˜• which looked funny. And promo execution is very low where as mahadev's promos were adored by mesmerising 'karpoor gauram' song with the graphical scenes and they hv nt revealed mohit in promos.
Durga is nothing.. but will be like the shows which have been earlier shown on Like Sahara one.. Mata ki chowki.. , then Sony's Jay Maa Durga.. .. these all are like.. story tellin how Durga maa helped people in bad time... but Mahadev is diffrent... as Shruti Said... I will go with it..  Mahadev.. is the life of Mahadev...how he was in his life.. how his personal and professional with his family.. life.. how he use to be... its all about a Man's Life story... how he faced them.. and how he balanced them.. and Finally.. The life of the ultimate Creation PURUSH(Power) And Prakriti( Energy) ... its all about our life... how we are surviving... in this world.. so Maa durga will be portraying the Power and Deeds of Adishakti. her diffrent Avtaars and all i guess.. so i guess both are diffrent :)
OH! Forget it...MAHADEV is the best!!! It just has something that no other show can have... The first time I saw MAHADEV's promo..i was amazed!! it was really eye-catchy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ but this show's promo is too plain..just like an everyday mytho...๐Ÿ˜’...
Edited by Dimple_ - 11 years ago
i didn't liked the actress playing durga...sona is far better than  her..