Godsend..NEWS ARTICLE. - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
DKDM glorified Mahadev to the core sidelining Adishakti. Durga might do the opposite. If the presentation and narrative style is good then could be interesting. DKDM has laid the path for other mythos to follow. Anytime better to have such a show than a regular daily soap.
Thanks for the article share Indu. 😉
if any mytho wants to give competition to mahadev then it should have the amazing and mesmerizing story telling manner and the hypnotic atmosphere that was created by mahadev in very first episode...

i don't think sagar can create that dreamland atmosphere that was created by mahadev..nowadays sagars lost the charm which it had in my childhood days and in imagine's ramayana of gurumeet-debina's time (the only show of my knowledge that could give kaante ka takkar to mahadev)

and i will wait for durga to be on air but m sure from this promos it will be presented in same saagar manners and in previous show style ma durga helping different people in every episode and will be failed to attract attention 

but i really want they show something different style   like mahadev .i want them to portray different forms of durga including sati and parvati phase with some beautiful presentation and fairy tale telling style but i know aisa nhi hoga

i want every mytho to be presented as initial days of dkdm😭..aisa sirf sapne mein possible hai
Edited by aru_86 - 11 years ago
@aru-DKDM's style of presentation ruffled a lot of people the wrong way
i dont think the show will do it
however DKDM did manage to convert the youth into Mytho followers-and i doubt the sagars will cater to the youth like DKDM did
but they will have the fixed mytho audience 
i dont think Sagars or Colors will want to undertake that risk of offending people like DKDM did.
about the show i hope they use the other side of the story-not the one involving Sati and Parvati,it will be repetitive,and they should focus only on Durga devi in my POV
i dont want it to imitate DKDM-beacuse if it does trust me no one will watch it😆...its kinda irritating to see a carbon copy of your favorite show
one show i wont mention which one tried to get a Mahadev like atmostphere-i just changed the channel,it bugged me🤣i was like this is NO DKDM
let them do present the show in a way diffrent way
Carbon copies NEVER work, because original is original
and the audience doenst like copies
i hope Durga begins a new style of story telling rather than following Mahadevs footsteps!
i always wanted to see Devi Durga action heroine style-it could have heppened in DKDM-they didnt do it
and Sagars toh yeh karne se rahe🤣
dil ke armaan aasuon main beh gaye
i don't say carbon copy..i said a different approach..and if dkdm took risk of offending some people the result is in front of us..the show made the whole life ok's life😆

so no risk no gain..but i don't want copy of dkdm but a very different approach..they could just present on as neat and clean as ramayana's (imagine's ofcourse) way with great casting...and sati and parvati r part of durga's story it will be incomplete with them...
Edited by aru_86 - 11 years ago
i dont want them to cover Sati and Parvatis story-honestly i think it will genuinely be repetitive
if those stories are shown it will draw too many parallel with DKDM
and i do not think the audience will want to see the same story 6 months later😕
besides Sati and Parvati's story is more as Shivas wife than a "Jagat Janani"
this show intends to show Durgas tales of valour
they can start Durga Ma's birth as Katyayani-thats a story not covered by DKDM-and then her Vadh of Mahishasur-preferably sticking to the orignal version

lets see how they do it-i hope its good
beacuse Sadly all the shows on Durga Ma i have seen off late are melodramatic with woman wailing and bells ringing and Durga Ma giving Lambe Lambe monolouges
i want to see action scenes🤣
Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
even i want my durga ma in action sequences...i can remember one show jai ma durga on star plus  where prasuti of dkdm became durga and durga's every form was portrayed by different actresses including sati (sreejita dey -mukta of uttaran) , parvati (can't remember) kali (not that known face) and other actresses .and don't knw why i feel this durga will b like that only no new things

far better was ma shakti portrayed by indrani halder that show showed shakti's actions very well

let's see what happens
Originally posted by lucykaede

i am not being partial but durga's promos didn't impressed me,instead it made me laugh.the girl who is playing durga is neither beautiful nor fierce and the grandness that i expect is not there.it can't eat mahadeva's viewership.ramayana intended to but failed.

WORD..

The lady in the promo is so unappealing!!! I really hope she isn't playing Devi Maa. But is it a bengali version, though? Everything looks bong in that show.
Originally posted by consuela

DKDM glorified Mahadev to the core sidelining Adishakti. Durga might do the opposite. If the presentation and narrative style is good then could be interesting. DKDM has laid the path for other mythos to follow. Anytime better to have such a show than a regular daily soap.
Thanks for the article share Indu. 😉
|Well said consuela ..am givin u a standing ovation for ur comment👏😆
Everybody has their own pov..but i see lots of negativ comments..the show hasnt started yet..lets watch a couple of episodes..then decide if its a gud show or not...