Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates laksh.

Somebody should follow Gokul's father and find out that gokul is alive and cheating..
Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates laksh.

Somebody should follow Gokul's father and find out that gokul is alive and cheating..

I am hoping our Hero Kobi will do that and bring Gokul infront of police.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: migan

I am hoping our Hero Kobi will do that and bring Gokul infront of police.

its obvious akka as Gopi only person out lae now 😆 or maybe it could be  Nelli 😉

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna. for the hot hot update. So Gokul has got the signal. He will esss before Gopi gang arrive. This director wants to take all the credit . Why should nelli seek Gopi's help, could have gone to the police instead . Ennaya serial. Seekram mangalam padungapa . 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Loosu tanama iruku.. ivar signal kuduparam paiyan essu aguvan 😡 i am so tired with this. How long more are they planning to drag this? Why cant Nelli bring along the Inspector?? ippo if Gokul essu is the inspector gona believe their story? Gokul father would put case on Nelli as well for kidnapping and beating him  and this will bring our lolayee back to action!

One good thing is Rajesh father being a sensible man, calling up the station to find out the truth. Time for Rajesh to be pei ottufy 😆

migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Loosu tanama iruku.. ivar signal kuduparam paiyan essu aguvan 😡 i am so tired with this. How long more are they planning to drag this? Why cant Nelli bring along the Inspector?? ippo if Gokul essu is the inspector gona believe their story? Gokul father would put case on Nelli as well for kidnapping and beating him  and this will bring our lolayee back to action!

One good thing is Rajesh father being a sensible man, calling up the station to find out the truth. Time for Rajesh to be pei ottufy

😆

Yes Rajesh and his mother too both need pei ottufy. I wish to see Rajesh being chased out by Papuu number 1. He will come running back to Rags and want to see that scene.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

😆

Yes Rajesh and his mother too both need pei ottufy. I wish to see Rajesh being chased out by Papuu number 1. He will come running back to Rags and want to see that scene.

I want Rags too to drive away Rajesh . But then we have to put up with our mahan Sokku's lamba choda dialogue on pativrata dharmam , upbringing etc etc.

migan thumbnail
Thanks Ratna for the updates.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
  😲 i cant believe everything finish in one episode .. i thought they were gona drag on this, gokul escaping and hunting continues nu.. yabba lucky us 😆 appadiyae mangalam paduna nalladhu taan 😛

thanks srima ma for the updates.⭐️

eclat thumbnail
Thank you everybody,  for the  shoopper updates.

ennappa nadakkudhu indha serial-la.  I know it should be innum oNNumE nadakkaliyaa indha serial-la.. ellaam oNNuthaan makkaas!!!