AZUMA thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
anyone wants the best of luck nikki and karan kabir shows videos on india forum😉...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alexandrarose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
no they r just flops it would hav been better if they show the original "suit life of zack and cody and hannah montana ,wizards of the waverly place has been shown in this disney channel india then the rating would hav been increased ...:'(
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexandrarose

no they r just flops it would hav been better if they show the original "suit life of zack and cody and hannah montana ,wizards of the waverly place has been shown in this disney channel india then the rating would hav been increased ...:'(

rght said 
BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

agreed i rather have retelecast of hannah montanna , wizards of waverly place and jonas brother. suite life of cody all back then watch the currently airing shows
Abirika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I like Best of Luck Nikki and Suit Life of Karan and Kabir too. They are the only reason to keep Disney still and the ratings are ok too.But not as much as the original shows that used to air. I love the original shows.

Like Karan and Kabir but love Zack and Cody. Indian boys are as cute as the American ones. Dolly, Rohan, Sunny and Nikki and their parents are better than their American alters.

Oye Jessie! is very much watch worthy due to cute kids and Tara who also played Vinnie.

Kya Mast Hai Life
got best ever ratings on Disney India and love the main 5 alot.

Now they revamped Disney and bringing loads of shows into Hindi versions. I think it is due to some stupid Government of India's ban on American shows that they are remaking instead of dubbing or direct telecasts. Come on, they are so neat, nothing to view and to be spoiled content.

Hannah Montana is forever my favorite show
I love all Disney stars but Miley Cyrus on the top of all; forever
next to her comes Hilary Duff aka Lizzie McGuire

These are the first shows i watched on Disney and hooked to them like anything, they became my whole world

Apart from them, That's so Raven and High School Musical movies are my picks.

TRULY UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES!

THAT PRETTY OLD CHARM HAS GONE

Edited by hjfanatic - 9 years ago
ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Best of luck nikki is a good show.though i miss old show.thanks to you tube we can watch old shows.watching jonas brother,wizards of waverly place now.