Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all, I'm Shru here... Just introducing a New SS(Short Story on Junoon forum for Junoon fans) I absolutely love Mithvi so thought of penning down something so this clearly is my First Mithvi work๐Ÿ˜† Open request to throw tamatars...๐Ÿคฃ
I'm sure I would get hit by a few to start with๐Ÿ˜† Well jo bhi ho please give me honest feedback and bare the mistakes!!๐Ÿ˜Š I'm sorry in advance if you didnt like it but I honestly couldn't resist posting it over here๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for reading it.. please do at least glance over it and COMMENT๐Ÿ˜ณ *FINGERS crossed**๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Help: Please suggest a title for this SS...๐Ÿ˜ณ I would be greatful

PROLOGUE

Hatred is completely old concept in this world; moreover it's a place where jealousy plays a huge role.

If hatred is spread around the world then why cant it happen between two individuals where they had no past yet their future together being friends could be in doubt forever.

Can they be friends? Or maybe be something more. No-one knew the answer.

Is it possible for feelings to develop or change especially 'Can you ask the hatred to go away?'

'Can you forgive the one who insulted and humiliated you in public?'

I don't think so said a girl who campaigned in college about Hatred, Jealousy and War

Girl: But revenge is not always the best solution Right?

Let's work to find peace world peace shall we? She roared on the microphone few clapped whereas few left the assembly hall making fun of the concept.

'Love can happen at any place, but it should be the right time to meet your love' (someone else wrote this in their diary)

Jealousy causes hatred maybe you're meant to be with one however you fail to understand about our true feelings she continued. It was Delhi girl writing for herself, as she heard the above campaign live by a girl from Mumbai.

What destiny had in store for them no one knew? Both the girls didn't know they would end up at the same place, at right time or wrong is yet to be decided?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDEX

Prologue - Pg 1
Chapter 1 - Pg 2

Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
oh my god cant wait to read...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Prologue is superbb...u write really well...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
2 gals kaun hain ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by snehapatro

oh my god cant wait to read...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Prologue is superbb...u write really well...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
2 gals kaun hain ๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG 1st comment... m Crying I mean Khushi ke aansu aagye๐Ÿ˜†
thank you soo much for the feedback๐Ÿค—

well 2 gals kaun hain? u would have to wait and read!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
amazing concept
loved it
update soon
2 girls kaun hai???
thanx for the pm
tamatar update pe marongi๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome Start!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Never read on Mithvi before...so this should be quite interesting๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by funkylicious

OMG 1st comment... m Crying I mean Khushi ke aansu aagye๐Ÿ˜†
thank you soo much for the feedback๐Ÿค—

well 2 gals kaun hain? u would have to wait and read!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿคฃ come up with next update..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Excellent Post dear...shru..โญ๏ธ  Prologue is superb.. interesting...๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the Pm... pls update soon..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Excellent Post dear...shru..โญ๏ธ  Prologue is superb.. interesting...๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the Pm... pls update soon..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks bharti...๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey all thanks for liking, reading and commenting... please continue to do that. I would need a lot of support ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ChapteR 1

Couple of days had passed by since the pravachan(Campaign) had taken place. Major cities were quite specially colleges after the college election that had recently taken place. Phew.. Thank god the exams are over said sighed a girl.

Ya it is, can't wait for my results said another one. Hey girls I have to go mom said she has a surprise waiting for me at home. Chalo bye will see you all later she said as they hugged one last time for the day. She didn't know it could be their last hug for now!

Maa, she screamed around the house as a sign of her arrival...'ohhoo ye Bittu kaha chale gayi' exclaimed Meera with full of liveliness

'Aarey Miu baacha mai yaha hoon kitchen mai beta..'

'Bittooo she ran in happiness and hugged her bestfrien..Meera turns Bittu around and circled her around until they ran out of breaths..

'I am sorry Bittu' apologized Meera as both thumped on the couch.

'Miu woh Maine tumhari admission Mumbai mai karadi hai...'

'Ohhoo Bitto Mumbai Maine kyuu??? itna travel nahi kar paungi mai I mean Mumbai to Delhi and then back to Mumbai nahi Bitto mai nahi jaungi' argued Meera as she stamped her foot childishly.

Par kuch hi mahino ki toh baat hai mai bhi transfer karva hi lungi na Miu

'Par Maa,' Meera argued back

No par var.. replied Bitto sternly

Meera folded her arms across her chest in fake anger and sat on the floor.

Bitto sat next to her slightly nudging her arms oye sun na..

Nahi she replied

Suno na Miu

Katti Meera replied

I promise hum roz Skype pe baat karege, and kuch hi dino ki toh baat hai dear..

Kuch din nahi Mahino ki baat hai Bitto...corrected Meera as a tear escaped her kohl eyes.

Ohhoo agar tu aise royegi toh kaisa chalega tu toh mera beta hai na Miu...

She wiped off her tears smiling back at her mother.

Lekin Bitto doubted Meera..

Kuch lekin vekin nahi samjhi

Okay as you say Ma'am replied Miu

Meera left to get some water

'Miu maine tere kapde pack kardiye hai'came another shocking news.

What???? said Meera as water spat out of her mouth in disbelief..

'Kya what Beta??? Kal ki train hai tumhari'

'Par Bitto train? voh toh do din lagata hai..'

'Nahi Bitto Maine train se nahi jaise rahj hu...'

'Haan meri maaa, mujhe pata tha tu yahi kahegi isliye kal ki flight book ki hai maine Miuu' replied Bitto amusingly

Awww Bittooo I love youuu said Meera emotionally as she hugged her Bitto

Half an later:

Maa mujhe jana hai work emergencies.. unhe bhi toh inform karna hoga about my sudden leave.

'Miu don't worry, maine unhe already inform kar diya hai, and they said tumhare papers vaha Mumbai mai send kar dege'

Thanks maa, acha ja kar aati hu said Meera taking her mother's blessings

-----

Thank you bhagwan ji aapne meri dil ki baat unkahe hi sun li.
Thank you soo much bhagwan ji Meera sent silent prayers as she walked into her part-time work place.

Few hours later she left for home pondering about the past few hours, specially the time when her mother broke the news of her leaving to Mumbai. That moment was the highlight for Meera even though she was sad for leaving her mother all alone. There was a ray of hope and relief that she would be stepping into Mumbai for a better cause or maybe not?

Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
Cool funky ! ๐Ÿ‘ I'm really  liking it , but where is our dabangg Prithvi ? ๐Ÿ˜Š