Kavita's NEW SHOWS UPDATES!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi

Thought to make a thread on Kavita's new show update thread as day by day many articles are coming with more and more information.

Here's another article-

Cop Kavita Kaushik to be seen in a new avatar!

DailyBhaskar.com | Dec 03, 2012, 14:06PM IST

• Article
EmailPrintComment
?

Kavita Kaushik goes to UP on SAB with yet another comedy serial 'Tota Weds Maina'. Kavita refuses to adhere to cliches and instead continues to experiment with diverse characters. In the show, she plays a modern young girl who loves being adventurous. A fun riot erupts when this modern ebullient girl Maina enters Tota's household, and everyone struggles for equilibrium. Laden with dollops of humour and with a love story, this show offers complete entertainment.

Kavita Kaushik said, "Maina's character is wild and I believe it's just an extension of me. Maina is forever happy, confident and outgoing. I am having a blast shooting it because it's a very earthy realistic character who is also funny. So it's not the witty lines that make me comical, but my character.  I had to work on my accent and learn the local dialect and had to be trained in the ways of life there to make my character authentic. The show is based on the lives of people in UP and that's a completely different life from what we live here in Mumbai."

SAB is known for its unique flavour of comedy and even this time it lives up to its promise of delivering an absolutely entertaining comedy that explores a different sub-culture within the umbrella of Indian culture.

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow! This show is being promoted like crazy!