Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

Parikshit Sahni in Gulshan Sachdeva's Biwi Hai Sab

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Parikshit Sahni

Parikshit Sahni, the talented yesteryear actor will be back on television with Zee TV's upcoming show, to be produced by Gulshan Sachdeva titled Biwi Hai Sab Jaanti Hai. The first promo of the show is on air presently, and Suhasi Dhami and Anirudh Dave play the main leads.

Parikshit Sahni who was seen playing the role of Kakasa in Zee TV's successful show, Saath Phere returns to the channel with a prime role in the above said show. He plays the role of the elderly person in the lead boy's family. Himani Shivpuri essays the role of the head of the family who has raised her four sons as per her rules. Parikshit Sahni enacts the role of Himani's devar who is unmarried and treats her sister-in-law's sons as his family.

Biwi Hai Sab Jaanti Hai will take the place of Afsar Bitiya, and it is believed to launch in the last week of December 2012 or early January 2013.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks

OMG...4 boys and AD will be the youngest i think so and serial name is...

Feeling like a typical saas bahu serial like MKKPB..
Really i do not like saas bahu serials...dkhte h aage kya hota h...may be i am wrong but currently not liking
VishaD. thumbnail
From this article, it even sounds like that to me but lets not judge yet and see how is the story and how does things shapes up as the main concern in the show is how a career woman having to be a 'housewife'. 
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Visha 😊 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.   by the way what is the name of the PH???  also don't know who will play the other 3 sons????  is the main lead played by aniruddh going to be eldest or youngest son!!!

VishaD. thumbnail
^^ I think he should be the youngest son ðŸ˜Š
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So chances of more names being introduced in coming days.
Sonali.S thumbnail
i am feelin somewhat depressed but i trust AD more than anything...he always takes challenging roles and he does showed this by doing ruk jana nahi and he tweeted that housewife is a promising serial and again he is playing the role of a dabang here...so i should feel less disheartened.
UDEY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs ðŸ˜Š
Hi guys , I m uttara ; sry for gate-crashing into your forum . But thanks once more for d latest updates on d new serial ðŸ˜ƒ
The cast seem to b really solid ... both Sahaniji n Shivpuriji r gr8 artists .. n then we hv SD n AD , both of them r so very talented actors ... hope that d saas-bahu story line is treated from some new angle here. @ Sonali - lets keep our fingers crossed dear :D
Sonali.S thumbnail
right uttara...and luk what ..AD's hairs r too short...kitne jyada short kara liye yaar...oh god..what u did AD..ab jaldi baal badao...mere jyada hote to tumhe de deti...hehehe...but sunglasses wahi lagata h jaise darling indu singh lagata tha.

And he has his name written in uniform...can someone identify the name...as i haven't watched the segment yet and just now from phone