Anamika

shudnt it hv been Jeet??

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
According 2 da Promos in da future tracks it myt b shown dat Anamika is trying 2 harm Rano caz of jealousy. 
🀒
But As far as i hv seen in da horror shows nd films lyk Shree or 1920, Raaz respectively, da supernatural power always tries 2 take her luv away 2 her own world. Like in 1920 da evil was trying 2 take da girl  to his world nd da same story was shown in Raaz. And dis shud actually hv been da case caz da chudail wont be able to stay in  a mortal world nd neither Jeet is immortal so he wont b able to leave wid her forever sumday he will hv 2 die dats natural. So instead of hurting Rano she shud hv tried taking Jeet away 40m Rano nd his family to her own ''world'' nd Rano shud hv tried 2 bring him back. its sort of a prediction i made...wat say guys??? πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

everything has a system. if she can manage Rano first, she can do whatever she wants with Jeet. if she really cares for Jeet, she won't take him to her world like this or directly cz their might have some reasons for her unlike this world. it's the prime purpose of the show to reveal everything
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its too early to predict but possible.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
what if the chudail is just a witch like hermione granger. πŸ˜›then she wud be perfectly mortal and can live with jeet in this world only provided she gets rano out of the way first πŸ˜‰
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..dishu..

what if the chudail is just a witch like hermione granger. πŸ˜›then she wud be perfectly mortal and can live with jeet in this world only provided she gets rano out of the way first πŸ˜‰

lol dat wud be gr8 πŸ˜› hermione meets harry (Jeet) nd kicks Ginny (Rano) out of da way... sth new πŸ˜‰

nd i really miss da HP series it wud b a new treat 4 me πŸ˜ƒ
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

lol dat wud be gr8 πŸ˜› hermione meets harry (Jeet) nd kicks Ginny (Rano) out of da way... sth new πŸ˜‰

nd i really miss da HP series it wud b a new treat 4 me πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜† lets not go over harry-hermione-ginny πŸ˜† i was always a harry-ginny shipper right from book 1 😳 i wud rather have hermione meet draco and kick pansy away πŸ€£