Magical.. For a better world he came - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Ok sorry riti I missed out on that. No problems now I know. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Tina ur gonna get bitten for it...Look i also asked for ur name.. so did i say sorry... then Why ae u saying sorry again and again... this time i am gonna punish you for this.. ๐Ÿ˜ก... No sorries for such small issues okk...we all are family.. so Lets Dance .. Ahaa Ahaa Ahaa Ganpati Bappa Has Arrived so lets chillaawwwat...๐Ÿฅณ
Ok no more sorries again. Yes time for big celebrations Bappa is finally here and also DKDM is going to complete a year soon. That will be soo special. ๐Ÿฅณ
ya actually... DKDM is gonna get completed with the 1 year journey... ๐Ÿ˜Š

The World needed him & he arrived. To make it Mangalmaya, Sukhakari, Vighnaharat is here now. Tuesday is Ganeshji's day. Hope his appearance will give more enlightening, epi. & Cvs will make much less mistakes henceforth.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Meenu Di... fingers Crossed Meenu Di.. that the CVs wont do any mistakes.. :) :D :) .. Ya He Arrived when world needed him...

tu hi aadi tu hi hain anth
deva mahima teri hain anant
gajananan bhut ganadhi devitam uma shutam shav vinash kare kam
mangalam ganesha
deva ho deva ganpati deva mangalam ganesham
vighna vinashak jan sukh dayak ..
mangalam ganesham...
deva ho deva ganpati deva mangalam ganesham ...

Edited by rlrl - 11 years ago
mindblowing episode , i am happy to see ganesha
@sony... ur only happy.. heheheh..

M happy, excited, awaited, crazyy.. and dun even knw.. what all m going.. aaahhh... it s just too cute and too lovelyy.. muaaah
bappa's entry was just superb..and as u said magical..the way u described the science behind the philosophy i assume u r very good science student or scientist urself๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awesome post riti...loved it and loved golu bappa

now waiting to see how they will show mahadev cutting his head
The last segment of the episode was mesmerizing. The effects where just like a fairy tale.