Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Magical.. For a better world he came - Page 3

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah it was cute the way he said maa. But I am wondering what will happen when Mahadev and Ganesh come face to face. That will be worth waiting for.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love you post Riti. So expressive and beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aru_86

bappa's entry was just superb..and as u said magical..the way u described the science behind the philosophy i assume u r very good science student or scientist urself๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awesome post riti...loved it and loved golu bappa

now waiting to see how they will show mahadev cutting his head

Aruu...๐Ÿ˜†... omg... tumne mujhe scientist bana dia .. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hehe... no no.. m not a scientist at all .. hehe.. i just know  or i can say feel one thing.. that Everything described in the Mytho... its all pure science... by which the world is surviving... yup I am a science student.. but i am not a very gud student.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰...  . hehe.. thnqq sho much for praising.. me so much.. luv ya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yup.. i am also waiting to see that..  ๐Ÿ˜Š..  thnx again swthrt for liking my post.. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› luv ya
-Reeti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Limraina

The last segment of the episode was mesmerizing. The effects where just like a fairy tale.

yaa actly... it was all like the perfect moment at which one can stuck so easily ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Reeti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vabs

Yeah it was cute the way he said maa. But I am wondering what will happen when Mahadev and Ganesh come face to face. That will be worth waiting for.

exactly .. jst waitin for it ...
-Reeti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oonagh

Love you post Riti. So expressive and beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thnq sooo much " Oonagh.."
And Please tell me ur name.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. m very much known and familiar with ur posts and comments with likes.. but never get a chance to ask ur name.. so please tell me it.. ๐Ÿ˜Š