Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah it was cute the way he said maa. But I am wondering what will happen when Mahadev and Ganesh come face to face. That will be worth waiting for.
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love you post Riti. So expressive and beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aru_86

bappa's entry was just superb..and as u said magical..the way u described the science behind the philosophy i assume u r very good science student or scientist urself๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awesome post riti...loved it and loved golu bappa

now waiting to see how they will show mahadev cutting his head

Aruu...๐Ÿ˜†... omg... tumne mujhe scientist bana dia .. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hehe... no no.. m not a scientist at all .. hehe.. i just know  or i can say feel one thing.. that Everything described in the Mytho... its all pure science... by which the world is surviving... yup I am a science student.. but i am not a very gud student.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰...  . hehe.. thnqq sho much for praising.. me so much.. luv ya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yup.. i am also waiting to see that..  ๐Ÿ˜Š..  thnx again swthrt for liking my post.. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› luv ya
-Reeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limraina

The last segment of the episode was mesmerizing. The effects where just like a fairy tale.

yaa actly... it was all like the perfect moment at which one can stuck so easily ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Reeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vabs

Yeah it was cute the way he said maa. But I am wondering what will happen when Mahadev and Ganesh come face to face. That will be worth waiting for.

exactly .. jst waitin for it ...
-Reeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oonagh

Love you post Riti. So expressive and beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thnq sooo much " Oonagh.."
And Please tell me ur name.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. m very much known and familiar with ur posts and comments with likes.. but never get a chance to ask ur name.. so please tell me it.. ๐Ÿ˜Š