WU-4th Dec-Gauri's Last Day in the House?

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Short Update credit SP

Appa Saheb plans to retaliate on Garv for vandalizing his party office. Gauri persuades Prateeksha to attend Devi Maa's puja. She convinces Aai Saheb to grant permission for the same. Gayatri becomes enraged when Appa Saheb decrees that Gauri's wish will be fulfilled as a wedding gift to her. Aai Saheb tells Gauri that Prateeksha is good at making rangoli. Gauri plans the decorations with Aditya and Shivangi. Garv plots revenge on Appa Saheb and his family

Full Update 😳

Gauri asks Aaji Saheb if Pratesksha can attend the Puja and can this of hers be fulfilled as a wedding gift and Aaji Saheb agrees to it and gauri asks if Appa Saheb will agree to it and Aaji is like he is my son will keep my wish and she tells gauri abt her mum makes the best kind of rangoli.s and diya's and that this time the haveli will be decorated such that the entire city will c and they both keep discussing while Gayatri who is overhearing the convo is like too much motherly love flowing aaji Saheb and that dont fly too high Gauri u never no what tom brings

-Appa Saheb planning with Prithvi n co to strike back at Garv at the right time and gayatri arrives and tells Appa Saheb abt Aai Saheb giving into Gauri's Wish and Appa Saheb asks all to leave and let him be alone

-Gauri convinces Prateeksha to participate in the mahapuja

-Gauri planning the decor with Aditya and Shivangi and shares her fear abt Appa Saheb agreeing to her wish and Shivangi assures her

-Appa Saheb asks Aai Saheb abt giving in to Gauri's wish and she says yes and after much suspense Appa saheb discloses that he too is in agreement with Aai Saheb and Gauri's wish and that Gauri is the daughter of the house and that he wants her to be happy always an dhe blesses her

-Appa Saheb says will celebrate this year in style and that will be my wedding  gift to my granddaughter

-Garv planning revenge ...wanting to ruin Appa Saheb n co

-Precap- Gayatri saying that what if its Gauri's last day in this house and it will be she who will leave this house

-Chao Chao till next Tuesday
-Pooja😳
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you😳 very well writtenπŸ‘Edited by Snehal21 - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RD-

Short Update credit SP

Appa Saheb plans to retaliate on Garv for vandalizing his party office. Gauri persuades Prateeksha to attend Devi Maa's puja. She convinces Aai Saheb to grant permission for the same. Gayatri becomes enraged when Appa Saheb decrees that Gauri's wish will be fulfilled as a wedding gift to her. Aai Saheb tells Gauri that Prateeksha is good at making rangoli. Gauri plans the decorations with Aditya and Shivangi. Garv plots revenge on Appa Saheb and his family

Full Update 😳

Gauri asks Aaji Saheb if Pratesksha can attend the Puja and can this of hers be fulfilled as a wedding gift and Aaji Saheb agrees to it and gauri asks if Appa Saheb will agree to it and Aaji is like he is my son will keep my wish and she tells gauri abt her mum makes the best kind of rangoli.s and diya's and that this time the haveli will be decorated such that the entire city will c and they both keep discussing while Gayatri who is overhearing the convo is like too much motherly love flowing aaji Saheb and that dont fly too high Gauri u never no what tom brings

-Appa Saheb planning with Prithvi n co to strike back at Garv at the right time and gayatri arrives and tells Appa Saheb abt Aai Saheb giving into Gauri's Wish and Appa Saheb asks all to leave and let him be alone

-Gauri convinces Prateeksha to participate in the mahapuja

-Gauri planning the decor with Aditya and Shivangi and shares her fear abt Appa Saheb agreeing to her wish and Shivangi assures her

-Appa Saheb asks Aai Saheb abt giving in to Gauri's wish and she says yes and after much suspense Appa saheb discloses that he too is in agreement with Aai Saheb and Gauri's wish and that Gauri is the daughter of the house and that he wants her to be happy always an dhe blesses her

-Appa Saheb says will celebrate this year in style and that will be my wedding  gift to my granddaughter

-Garv planning revenge ...wanting to ruin Appa Saheb n co

-Precap- Gayatri saying that what if its Gauri's last day in this house and it will be she who will leave this house

-Chao Chao till next Tuesday
-Pooja😳

Thanks for the WU.😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for the update πŸ˜³
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing =)
very well written