show is going offair soon...:(((

khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
guys i got bad news that show is going to offair soon...
artical:
Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage and Hongey Judaa Na Hum... next to bid adieu on Sony Entertainment Television
Sony Entertainment Television has a few new and exciting fiction line-ups in its kitty that will launch in the New Year (2013). Shashi and Sumeet Mittal's long-awaited show loosely based on The Beauty and the Beast is expected to launch in January. Also, Swastik Pictures has an entertaining show lined up for early next year.

So which are the shows that are likely to bite the dust on the channel? Sphere Origin's Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage never really took off in terms of ratings, and has been popular only for the off screen gossips that media seems to be getting in abundance from the sets. We hear that the Shashi-Sumeet Mittal show will in all probability get the slot of Love Marriage Ya Aranged Marriage…

Sony's much-hyped project Hongey Judaa Na Hum, produced by Shri Adhikari Brothers never lived up to its expectations and in spite of having a mind-blowing cast (Aamna Shariff and Raqesh Vashisht), it could not register TRPs. This show is apparently placed under the scanner now, and will be taken off-air once the Swastik Pictures' show is ready.

We tried contacting Sneha Rajani, Business Head, Sony Entertainment Television but could not get through to her.

At this point of time, all we can say is that if you are a fan of the shows Love Marriage… and Hongey Judaa Na Hum, you are likely to miss them in the coming days…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
its ok dear every bad thing sometimes comes to a good end

hope they put up the good show till the end

rather then bore us

khushboorath thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

its ok dear every bad thing sometimes comes to a good end

hope they put up the good show till the end

rather then bore us

i know that this cv dnt have strong story with them...but ending show so soon is like insulting actor yaar...wats their mistake...
ShanUlas thumbnail
they are doing good its better to end then to bore

btw now they are trying to make it better

just saw 2days episode...showed anoop mansi cute moments and sure Sahil is back   with  some new drama

its hospital news again ...he reached reached hospital again
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had heaard same news!! n it broke my heart as well 2 know won't b seeing Ashu on tv anymore!! Ashu is doing a faaab job but cvs dnt hav a srong script 2 grab the audience attention!! only viewers of the show r Ashu n Himmo's fanz!! hope soon we gt 2 c him in Bollywood movies rocking n ruling our hearts!! n..of course.. making our heart skip a beat!! 
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherni_ashish

I had heaard same news!! n it broke my heart as well 2 know won't b seeing Ashu on tv anymore!! Ashu is doing a faaab job but cvs dnt hav a srong script 2 grab the audience attention!! only viewers of the show r Ashu n Himmo's fanz!! hope soon we gt 2 c him in Bollywood movies rocking n ruling our hearts!! n..of course.. making our heart skip a beat!! 

sherni dont know about movie but want to see him in kharon ke khilaadi...its going to be on air soon...and i know ashu will sure get much better show now...👍🏼
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
M SHURE EVEN IF IT ENDS ASHISH KAPOORR WIL INSHALLAH GET A V GUD ROLE IN SUM DRAMA WHICH WIL MAKE HIM MRE FAMOUS N WHICH WIL B OF HIS STANDARD N HIS FANS WIL WAIT FOR DAT DAY INSHALLAH HE WILL GET FILMSS TOO
HAM HAMESHA HAIN UNKEY SAATH
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm not surprised by this piece of info , was kiind of expected with the snail paced love story of Anoop-mansi and never shown love of sahil-shivani
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

sherni dont know about movie but want to see him in kharon ke khilaadi...its going to be on air soon...and i know ashu will sure get much better show now...👍🏼

omg AK khatro k khiladi mai hayyee mje darr lagegaaa nahey usmey nai plsss
khushboorath thumbnail

they are doing good its better to end then to bore

btw now they are trying to make it better

just saw 2days episode...showed anoop mansi cute moments and sure Sahil is back   with  some new drama

its hospital news again ...he reached reached hospital again

where u read this news yaar...do post the link...
well story need time to proceed which i believe...anop n mansi story is moving slowing but no nice scene for sahil n shivani...