show is going offair soon...:((( - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
well everything happens for a reason..i hope that the actors find better opportunities in life to make money as this show business is not a reliable source of income, i will miss seeing AK and HM on screen!
its expected..i love ashish but never felt to watch this show..i want him in a good show with a damdaar role like udayveer
I know that this will happen when I first saw   promo of this   show female leads.
Both the Ashish and Himmanshoo are   very talented.
Wishing them all the best.
LMYAM rocks...and i will remember this show forever...
Ashish rocks...πŸ‘ n I'll really miss his smile everynight!! :( even if the show did'n't gt high trps still I loved it  just 2 c a glance of Ashu!! bt now... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ so gna miss him!!! He sets ma tv screen on fiiire!! When the show ends I won't hav nothing 2 do at night!! πŸ˜­
Its been ages since logged in on IF and when I did I get this news. Well really hope Ashish gets a purrrfect role were he will achieve of success. My best wishes accompany him.
Not surprised at all!🀒 I knew this wud happen, afterall these are the consequences of thir boring storyline! 😲Hope Ak gets a show thats suitable for him next not any random serial!😑
Hope Ashu gets sumthng really wooow.. b it an awesum show.. or a supa hit movie!! sumthng lik DDLJ or KKHH!! He's so hard working n talented.. a flawless actor.. deserves all the success n happiness in the world!! 
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

Ashish rocks...πŸ‘ n I'll really miss his smile everynight!! :( even if the show did'n't gt high trps still I loved it  just 2 c a glance of Ashu!! bt now... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ so gna miss him!!! He sets ma tv screen on fiiire!! When the show ends I won't hav nothing 2 do at night!! πŸ˜­

yes sherni even i am feeling a bit sad..although i don't like the show but was happy to see him on screen..now there will be no AK on screen😭! and god knows till when! do u know if he has any plans of what he is going to do after the show?
m shure he'll b bk shoon lyk aftr dek fauran lmyam millaa INSHALLAAH sumthn big wil b at his sidee v v shoonnn