show is going offair soon...:((( - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
I'm sure he'll b open 4 good offers @mandy!! hope soon he'll gt a wooow role in an awesum show or a hit  bolly movie.. tough luv 2 c him everyday on screen...  but just want the best 4him!!😳 he's a superstar.. better than SRK.. surely his talents will b noticed soon.. Edited by sherni_ashish - 11 years ago
ending the shows on happy note is good rather then boring the audieances so i dont mind if these shows are given proper end

It's so sad I m shattered by the news ...how can we live without seeing Ashu 😔  I am sure soon Ashu will get a something much better or  a movie 😊
Haahaa, another show where AK leads the show to a premature end and his fans getting sad and hoping for a new show...(which might also end in few months)

To be fair though, CV's really let the show down as the concept wasn't followed after few weeks.

Where's the difference being shown between lives of a arranged and loved marriage couple?
I really liked the guy who played Anoop and he deservedly got more attention in the show...as he has more to him then good looks.

Also Samaira Rao who played Mansi and the Anoop-Mansi pair was head and shoulders above Sahil and Shivani pair in terms of acting and chemistry...

I think they were the lead pair and both i think will get good offers post this show.