Article: Not Sushasi but Ragini Khana...

Posted: 11 years ago
Suhasi Dhami and Ragini Khanna

The cute and adorable Suhasi Dhami is back again on Zee TV after Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli with the new show Biwi Hai Sab Jaanti Hai. The lead protagonist in the story happens to be a journalist earning big money. The story post her marriage will take a U-turn wherein she is forced to be a housewife, and is reduced to the rank of an 'unpaid servant'.

No doubt, Suhasi fits the bill pretty well. But was she the first choice to bag the role? The answer is 'No'… Well, inside sources tell us that Ragini Khanna, popularly known as Suhana of the trendsetter show on Star Plus, Sasural Genda Phool was initially finalized to essay the lead of Biwi Hai Sab Jaanti Hai. She had even signed her contract papers, and was about to shoot for the promo when things went wrong.

We hear that Ragini had slight date issues, due to which there was slight friction between the channel and production house. Eventually, the channel called for more options and in came Suhasi.

When contacted, Ragini Khanna confirmed this piece of news saying, "Yes, all was finalized and I had even signed on the dotted lines to play the lead in Gulshanji's show for Zee. However, a miscommunication changed the whole scenario. I would have loved to work with Gulshanji, as they have a very sweet team. Having said this, I believe that I was not destined to be part of the show."

On her probable return to TV, Ragini said, "Well, I am getting varied roles on a platter. It is high time now, and I have decided to take up something very soon."

We are indeed happy for Suhasi, but wish Ragini all the very best for her next.

Thanks for sharing its good suhasi got the role !
welcome its indeed right that Sushasi got the role!
Guess the role was meant for her and she eventually got it 😊
i am glad for Suhasi. It would be nice seeing her onscreen once again.
Edited by J.M.Singh - 11 years ago
Thanks Kevin 😊 I am very happy that Suhasi got it 😃
Yep i'm glad Suhasi got the role.. She deserves this because of her excellent acting :D
Really looking forward to see her in action 😊
Me too... i wonder if thats how her appreance will be like in the promo or she will have a new hairstyle. i love the way she looked in promo
I guess this would be the look post her marriage. Wonder how she looks being a journalist before her wedding 😊