Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Harm should have either come to Anoop, Mansi, or Shivani instead of Sahil just to see how Rajaxmi would react. By making Sahil cry wolf  for a second time round definitely shows that the CVS lack vision, originality, creativity and diversity!  Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Harm should have either come to Anoop, Mansi, or Shivani instead of Sahil just to see how Rajaxmi would react. By making Sahil cry wolf  for a second time round definitely shows that the CVS lack vision, originality, creativity and diversity! 

very well said...i too thought it should be shivani like u said...coz that would have been a good change...but they always drag sahil,,,,,,,,now he will try to blackmail rajlaxmi...again same old story ...nothing new

cvs end it and show show mansi anoop bedroom scene...

..sahil shivi never did anything and u made shivi pragnent now pls show something between anoop mansi...or they will show ...they already have a babyπŸ˜• 😑
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shana0127

yes but why poor sahil always has to go to hospital...hope this hospitalisation fiasco unites rl and anoop and puts full end to this drama

and anoop mansi start doing marital stuff πŸ˜†...and sahil myan apni praggy wife pe thoda pyar to barsao yaar...kahan jaipur me jaakar baith gaye

Yes Mummy again for the 2nd time this time Rajlaxmi Sasuma doesnt listen it will be a waste of time hopefully this time CVs will reunite Rajlaxmi and Anoop.. finish this track if LMYAM ending soon they have to think of new storyline
ShanUlas thumbnail
yes bachha i too am bored this RL seems  everywhere

btw what will be new story anam ...i dont find any scope in present scenario at all accept...saas bahu kitchen politics

and if cvs are planning the same...i am out of it
Mummy i got feeling Shivi miscarriage will be next story
Mansi and Anoop wil be happy and Sahil and Shivi will have problems and fights

they will show both marriages have problems but arrange will win in end soemthing like that coz right now they are going off topic show tagline is marriage not rajlaxmi and sandaya
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Mummy i got feeling Shivi miscarriage will be next story

Mansi and Anoop wil be happy and Sahil and Shivi will have problems and fights

they will show both marriages have problems but arrange will win in end soemthing like that coz right now they are going off topic show tagline is marriage not rajlaxmi and sandaya

me too think so...but they are dragging it too much

anyas it will be fun towatch sahil shivi fiting and then making up...coz at least while make up we get to see some romance...and yes cvs need to put some brain in shivi character ...pls when sahil comes for make up dont hug him like  sisi sister love...but love him like beloved 😳
Originally posted by: shana0127

me too think so...but they are dragging it too much

anyas it will be fun towatch sahil shivi fiting and then making up...coz at least while make up we get to see some romance...and yes cvs need to put some brain in shivi character ...pls when sahil comes for make up dont hug him like  sisi sister love...but love him like beloved 😳

Mummy depends on CVs whatever the story is so thats what the characters will do hopefully the comign track will be interesting
Surish thumbnail
What if Shivani has a premature baby instead of a miscarriage?
ashishrockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea Ashu is looking damn hot this time while shooting 4 the hospital scene !! thtt episode is worth watching...so plz don't miss it guys  πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š killer killer killer πŸ˜›
mandygill thumbnail
ashu ko kissi bhi haal main dikha dein hottt hi lagega😳!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago