Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Sahil In Hospital Again!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7

Keshawn thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sahil needs to get his act together and come up with a better plan which doesn't involve a hospital the next time! He needs to threaten his mother by telling her that he will take his own life if she refuses to reconcile with Anoop

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@keshawn I think cvs finally realised we r nt interested in this tennis track.. n with this last attempt they will change the track 2 a more interesting 1 n go back 2 the real concept which is love n arranged marriage!! fingers crossed
Keshawn thumbnail
Sherni-ashish I think you may be wrong here. Those spineless and ignorant CVS are so unpredictable that they may reconsider resurrecting that tennis scene any time in the near future
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tarrannum

hahahahaha...Sherni do u really think mei tumhei Ashu ko le jaane dugi...lolzzz no ways ...But u knw wht I guess Shana is right kahi hum dono ke iss type ke sweet arguments mei lage rahe and koi "bandaria " as Shana said Ashu ko na udda kar le jaye so we hve to be extra careful and Shana to hai hi to support us 🀣 so pehle hum sab bandaria's ko dekhte hai thn we will decide abt Ashu finally kisko  milega ...wht say ?????🀣

Shana It's really nice talking to u ... I don't comment on IF as often except Ashu's pge  but ur presence made this convo interesting...Love u :* ...muaaahhh

Sherni, in the end just want to remind u don't forget Ashu to mera hi hoga...W8 n watch  πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

After seeing u and sherni being so possessive for ashu I feel really pity for Ashu...beechara ek anaar aur sau beemar...just wish best one wins his heart for long enough...coz men are men and u have to keep working hard even when u get them forever in marraige πŸ˜‰

when one of u get him do tell ..😊
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keshawn

Sahil needs to get his act together and come up with a better plan which doesn't involve a hospital the next time! He needs to threaten his mother by telling her that he will take his own life if she refuses to reconcile with Anoop

well dear now i think Sahil should keep away from this RL anoop mess...I dont want my Sahil to be traumetised more and slapped again and again...whatever our poor Sahil will try ...RL will same dirty face 🀒and Anoop bhaiya like a big papa will slap him again
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keshawn

Sherni-ashish I think you may be wrong here. Those spineless and ignorant CVS are so unpredictable that they may reconsider resurrecting that tennis scene any time in the near future

Agree with u here  keshawn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cvs dont have much mind they are a dumb and lack variations of thought so as u said they may sure repeat up the crap
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sherni_ashish

@keshawn I think cvs finally realised we r nt interested in this tennis track.. n with this last attempt they will change the track 2 a more interesting 1 n go back 2 the real concept which is love n arranged marriage!! fingers crossed

just hope sherni cvs realise what u said and come back to real track ,though I really doubt they will ever realise and keep on doing blunder again and again

what I hate a lot is that  they are making sahils character  look foolish and boring as poor guy always keeps making failed attempts to straighten up the things...while RL as ever comes up as winner not ready to bend😑 and anoop as ever slaps my Sahil 
mandygill thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

just hope sherni cvs realise what u said and come back to real track ,though I really doubt they will ever realise and keep on doing blunder again and again

what I hate a lot is that  they are making sahils character  look foolish and boring as poor guy always keeps making failed attempts to straighten up the things...while RL as ever comes up as winner not ready to bend😑 and anoop as ever slaps my Sahil 

agree shana, those r the exact words boring and foolish! the cvs have butchered the main leads..they r boring and foolish except for anoop who sometimes makes sense..their ideas of uniting anoop and rl r sooo boring! and when they r showing the main leads all they discuss about is how to unite the two..as if there is nothing left in the world to do! the chemistry is lacking big time and i think its tooo late to develop it..therefore its a good idea to pack up and make the end bit bearable..and the biggest mistake of sony is showing a family show in a time slot which is full of good romantic tracks, if one starts watching madhubala who in his or her right mind would want to watch lmyam!
sherni_ashish thumbnail
πŸ˜›Let's hope 4 the best guys!! true they r making leads without substence.. but still die 2 c Ashu on screen!! ;) πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Hahahha worry nt Shana..I don't intend 2 marry him.. I'm just a fan who admires him.. that's all!! Though we do lik 2 joke abt this!! bt as said.. he's an actor n m just a fan!! πŸ˜‰
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Btw check ashish lovies fb pg Shana.. there's a new ofscreen pic of Ashu.. n guess what??!! he's wearing black googles..  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†